Will we have to wait 10 mins to see if it’s good?
Tuesday 11/29/2022
Posted:
#53
@p_66
I used my book where spreads can push today. After the Brazil game yesterday. I figure take the lower odds and be allowed to push. I hope they get one more this half. -1 first half too
@p_66
I used my book where spreads can push today. After the Brazil game yesterday. I figure take the lower odds and be allowed to push. I hope they get one more this half. -1 first half too
Posted:
#54
Quote Originally Posted by CJL1989:
@p_66 I used my book where spreads can push today. After the Brazil game yesterday. I figure take the lower odds and be allowed to push. I hope they get one more this half. -1 first half too
@p_66 I used my book where spreads can push today. After the Brazil game yesterday. I figure take the lower odds and be allowed to push. I hope they get one more this half. -1 first half too
# 929
Quote Originally Posted by CJL1989:
@p_66 I used my book where spreads can push today. After the Brazil game yesterday. I figure take the lower odds and be allowed to push. I hope they get one more this half. -1 first half too
@p_66 I used my book where spreads can push today. After the Brazil game yesterday. I figure take the lower odds and be allowed to push. I hope they get one more this half. -1 first half too
Hot Forum Topics
- Claiming Prizes 57,609
- Sunday 09/27/2026 501
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,090
- Rams vs Broncos in game live SNF 2,367
- Sunday 3,119
- NFL LOCKED IN! 101,900
- HELP PLEASE 1,339
- NFL Sunday 7,259
- NFL THREAD * 151 * 13,522
- ***Macwesties * Thur. * Sun. Sept. 24, 27, 2026 * Week #3 * NFL Football Plays* 8,734
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
