10:00am RG Punjab (India)
10:50 AL Shabab Fc (Saudi Arabia)
1:30 Fiorentina (Italy)
Good Luck
@Streak2win
Thanks for all your contributions Streak. Are you feeling confident in this? Wanted to parlay the 3. Need a win.
@Deejsurge
Predicted scores 3-0, 3-0, 2-0, so to answer your question, yes
Good Luck Dee
Let's go!
Odds just went up for Punjab... mine went from 2.05 to 2.30.
Any reason?
Sorry, i don't know much about the India Super League but i am guessing an injury or someone not playing could be a reason
No worries. I still did the parlay..
good luck to all
@NotSoLucky
Back at ya bud
Think Fiorentina will come through for us?
I'm feeling good about it Dee
If this is your last leg of the parlay you can get a draw at plus money to hedge?
Nice sweep!
@Age3401
Thank you Age
Thank you boss!!
That's been a while hey. Keep er rolling tomorrow
Definitely!!
Nice calls today, I always take your picks into consideration of mine.
@icemantbi
Well thank you ice for following. We have our good and bad days so i hope you follow the good days lol