Quote Originally Posted by p_66: Quote Originally Posted by benhogan76: Terrible week in Futbol for me, had go look to remind myself who I bet last night for CPL. The boy came home for dinner, wife made goose stew and I Qed the last breast. Stew was so good. Shocker my land shark of a son loved both. Goose stew sounds so good, GF made Hachi Parmentier sooo good Is that similar to shepherds pie?
Sunday 11/3/2024
Posted:
#26
Quote Originally Posted by benhogan76:
Quote Originally Posted by p_66: Quote Originally Posted by benhogan76: Terrible week in Futbol for me, had go look to remind myself who I bet last night for CPL. The boy came home for dinner, wife made goose stew and I Qed the last breast. Stew was so good. Shocker my land shark of a son loved both. Goose stew sounds so good, GF made Hachi Parmentier sooo good Is that similar to shepherds pie?
yes it is, so love it
Quote Originally Posted by p_66: Quote Originally Posted by benhogan76: Terrible week in Futbol for me, had go look to remind myself who I bet last night for CPL. The boy came home for dinner, wife made goose stew and I Qed the last breast. Stew was so good. Shocker my land shark of a son loved both. Goose stew sounds so good, GF made Hachi Parmentier sooo good Is that similar to shepherds pie?
# 929
Quote Originally Posted by benhogan76:
Quote Originally Posted by p_66: Quote Originally Posted by benhogan76: Terrible week in Futbol for me, had go look to remind myself who I bet last night for CPL. The boy came home for dinner, wife made goose stew and I Qed the last breast. Stew was so good. Shocker my land shark of a son loved both. Goose stew sounds so good, GF made Hachi Parmentier sooo good Is that similar to shepherds pie?
yes it is, so love itQuote Originally Posted by p_66: Quote Originally Posted by benhogan76: Terrible week in Futbol for me, had go look to remind myself who I bet last night for CPL. The boy came home for dinner, wife made goose stew and I Qed the last breast. Stew was so good. Shocker my land shark of a son loved both. Goose stew sounds so good, GF made Hachi Parmentier sooo good Is that similar to shepherds pie?
Posted:
#32
Quote Originally Posted by p_66:
Quote Originally Posted by benhogan76: Quote Originally Posted by p_66: Quote Originally Posted by benhogan76: Terrible week in Futbol for me, had go look to remind myself who I bet last night for CPL. The boy came home for dinner, wife made goose stew and I Qed the last breast. Stew was so good. Shocker my land shark of a son loved both. Goose stew sounds so good, GF made Hachi Parmentier sooo good Is that similar to shepherds pie? yes it is, so love it
Something I rarely make and it is one of my favourite dishesQuote Originally Posted by benhogan76: Quote Originally Posted by p_66: Quote Originally Posted by benhogan76: Terrible week in Futbol for me, had go look to remind myself who I bet last night for CPL. The boy came home for dinner, wife made goose stew and I Qed the last breast. Stew was so good. Shocker my land shark of a son loved both. Goose stew sounds so good, GF made Hachi Parmentier sooo good Is that similar to shepherds pie? yes it is, so love it
We should stop eating bananas.
Quote Originally Posted by p_66:
Quote Originally Posted by benhogan76: Quote Originally Posted by p_66: Quote Originally Posted by benhogan76: Terrible week in Futbol for me, had go look to remind myself who I bet last night for CPL. The boy came home for dinner, wife made goose stew and I Qed the last breast. Stew was so good. Shocker my land shark of a son loved both. Goose stew sounds so good, GF made Hachi Parmentier sooo good Is that similar to shepherds pie? yes it is, so love it
Something I rarely make and it is one of my favourite dishesQuote Originally Posted by benhogan76: Quote Originally Posted by p_66: Quote Originally Posted by benhogan76: Terrible week in Futbol for me, had go look to remind myself who I bet last night for CPL. The boy came home for dinner, wife made goose stew and I Qed the last breast. Stew was so good. Shocker my land shark of a son loved both. Goose stew sounds so good, GF made Hachi Parmentier sooo good Is that similar to shepherds pie? yes it is, so love it
Posted:
#34
Quote Originally Posted by benhogan76:
Quote Originally Posted by p_66: Quote Originally Posted by benhogan76: Quote Originally Posted by p_66: Quote Originally Posted by benhogan76: Terrible week in Futbol for me, had go look to remind myself who I bet last night for CPL. The boy came home for dinner, wife made goose stew and I Qed the last breast. Stew was so good. Shocker my land shark of a son loved both. Goose stew sounds so good, GF made Hachi Parmentier sooo good Is that similar to shepherds pie? yes it is, so love itSomething I rarely make and it is one of my favourite dishes.
same here so love those type of comfort food Quote Originally Posted by p_66: Quote Originally Posted by benhogan76: Quote Originally Posted by p_66: Quote Originally Posted by benhogan76: Terrible week in Futbol for me, had go look to remind myself who I bet last night for CPL. The boy came home for dinner, wife made goose stew and I Qed the last breast. Stew was so good. Shocker my land shark of a son loved both. Goose stew sounds so good, GF made Hachi Parmentier sooo good Is that similar to shepherds pie? yes it is, so love itSomething I rarely make and it is one of my favourite dishes.
# 929
Quote Originally Posted by benhogan76:
Quote Originally Posted by p_66: Quote Originally Posted by benhogan76: Quote Originally Posted by p_66: Quote Originally Posted by benhogan76: Terrible week in Futbol for me, had go look to remind myself who I bet last night for CPL. The boy came home for dinner, wife made goose stew and I Qed the last breast. Stew was so good. Shocker my land shark of a son loved both. Goose stew sounds so good, GF made Hachi Parmentier sooo good Is that similar to shepherds pie? yes it is, so love itSomething I rarely make and it is one of my favourite dishes.
same here so love those type of comfort food Quote Originally Posted by p_66: Quote Originally Posted by benhogan76: Quote Originally Posted by p_66: Quote Originally Posted by benhogan76: Terrible week in Futbol for me, had go look to remind myself who I bet last night for CPL. The boy came home for dinner, wife made goose stew and I Qed the last breast. Stew was so good. Shocker my land shark of a son loved both. Goose stew sounds so good, GF made Hachi Parmentier sooo good Is that similar to shepherds pie? yes it is, so love itSomething I rarely make and it is one of my favourite dishes.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,324
- Friday 10/02/2026 903
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 266,236
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 31,000
- Cleveland Bettors 2,715
- Steelers vs Browns in-game live TNF 2,119
- NCAA WEEK 5 ***Mission Impossible: Fade me and win *** 5,361
- Week 5 Money 6,696
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,748
- We have picked a terrible time to have the stupidest president ever 30,593
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
