Quote Originally Posted by kindred: @Barbarossa Yes. I had to get the snowblower out. Then had to go out on the roads. Highways weren't too bad. Main and neighborhood roads were a different story. Not leaving the house again until Monday stay safe do u have chains ?
For tires?
Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa:
Quote Originally Posted by kindred: @Barbarossa Yes. I had to get the snowblower out. Then had to go out on the roads. Highways weren't too bad. Main and neighborhood roads were a different story. Not leaving the house again until Monday stay safe do u have chains ?
Quote Originally Posted by kindred: @Barbarossa Yes. I had to get the snowblower out. Then had to go out on the roads. Highways weren't too bad. Main and neighborhood roads were a different story. Not leaving the house again until Monday stay safe do u have chains ?
No, just whips
Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa:
Quote Originally Posted by kindred: @Barbarossa Yes. I had to get the snowblower out. Then had to go out on the roads. Highways weren't too bad. Main and neighborhood roads were a different story. Not leaving the house again until Monday stay safe do u have chains ?
Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: Quote Originally Posted by kindred: @Barbarossa Yes. I had to get the snowblower out. Then had to go out on the roads. Highways weren't too bad. Main and neighborhood roads were a different story. Not leaving the house again until Monday stay safe do u have chains ? For tires?
yeah
The Pastor of Disaster
Quote Originally Posted by kindred:
Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: Quote Originally Posted by kindred: @Barbarossa Yes. I had to get the snowblower out. Then had to go out on the roads. Highways weren't too bad. Main and neighborhood roads were a different story. Not leaving the house again until Monday stay safe do u have chains ? For tires?
Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: Quote Originally Posted by kindred: @Barbarossa Yes. I had to get the snowblower out. Then had to go out on the roads. Highways weren't too bad. Main and neighborhood roads were a different story. Not leaving the house again until Monday stay safe do u have chains ? No, just whips
The Pastor of Disaster
Quote Originally Posted by ColonelKlink:
Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: Quote Originally Posted by kindred: @Barbarossa Yes. I had to get the snowblower out. Then had to go out on the roads. Highways weren't too bad. Main and neighborhood roads were a different story. Not leaving the house again until Monday stay safe do u have chains ? No, just whips
Quote Originally Posted by kindred: Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: Quote Originally Posted by kindred: @Barbarossa Yes. I had to get the snowblower out. Then had to go out on the roads. Highways weren't too bad. Main and neighborhood roads were a different story. Not leaving the house again until Monday stay safe do u have chains ? For tires? yeah
Nope. Don't need them. If we get a lot of snow, I don't leave go anywhere for a couple days. Worst snow storms, the roads are usually cleared in 2-3 at worst. Usually done within a day.
Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa:
Quote Originally Posted by kindred: Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: Quote Originally Posted by kindred: @Barbarossa Yes. I had to get the snowblower out. Then had to go out on the roads. Highways weren't too bad. Main and neighborhood roads were a different story. Not leaving the house again until Monday stay safe do u have chains ? For tires? yeah
Nope. Don't need them. If we get a lot of snow, I don't leave go anywhere for a couple days. Worst snow storms, the roads are usually cleared in 2-3 at worst. Usually done within a day.
Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: Quote Originally Posted by kindred: Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: Quote Originally Posted by kindred: @Barbarossa Yes. I had to get the snowblower out. Then had to go out on the roads. Highways weren't too bad. Main and neighborhood roads were a different story. Not leaving the house again until Monday stay safe do u have chains ? For tires? yeah Nope. Don't need them. If we get a lot of snow, I don't leave go anywhere for a couple days. Worst snow storms, the roads are usually cleared in 2-3 at worst. Usually done within a day.
The Pastor of Disaster
Quote Originally Posted by kindred:
Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: Quote Originally Posted by kindred: Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: Quote Originally Posted by kindred: @Barbarossa Yes. I had to get the snowblower out. Then had to go out on the roads. Highways weren't too bad. Main and neighborhood roads were a different story. Not leaving the house again until Monday stay safe do u have chains ? For tires? yeah Nope. Don't need them. If we get a lot of snow, I don't leave go anywhere for a couple days. Worst snow storms, the roads are usually cleared in 2-3 at worst. Usually done within a day.