So I know it was insignificant..when did inter have a shot on target??
so obviously biased..I had Haaland 1st shot on target and apparently 11-12 minute Martinez random end line header is counted as shot on target..wondering if anyone even noticed
so obviously biased..I had Haaland 1st shot on target and apparently 11-12 minute Martinez random end line header is counted as shot on target..wondering if anyone even noticed
In case anyone cares, the crackpot spammer from the usfix website has the Cortiba game over 2.5.
I feel bad because that was one of zgenius picks. Hoping it hits for them, not so much for the Matt Gaetz website.
In case anyone cares, the crackpot spammer from the usfix website has the Cortiba game over 2.5.
I feel bad because that was one of zgenius picks. Hoping it hits for them, not so much for the Matt Gaetz website.
