@Barbarossa
![]()
i will read the entire discussion again , as you said there is something seriously wrong with that individual
i will read the entire discussion again , as you said there is something seriously wrong with that individual
@Barbarossa
No need to read it---basically I post another Harris word salad.
He say it not bad. I say she awful speaker and that why she did not go on podcasts or do interviews and that is why she lost.
Then he say well Trump a worse speaker and now he be around for four years.
Waste of time to read it.
![]()
@Barbarossa
No need to read it---basically I post another Harris word salad.
He say it not bad. I say she awful speaker and that why she did not go on podcasts or do interviews and that is why she lost.
Then he say well Trump a worse speaker and now he be around for four years.
Waste of time to read it.
![]()
the , i got those parts
the , i got those parts
the Harris world salad regarding the wildfires , Jesus , no one can tell me the that woman passed the bar in California , my 28 y old niexce would destroy her in the court room or in any discussion , destroy
the Harris world salad regarding the wildfires , Jesus , no one can tell me the that woman passed the bar in California , my 28 y old niexce would destroy her in the court room or in any discussion , destroy
