The angle I saw almost immediately looked like it was out. I did find it odd they just kept showing the same angle.
PART DEUX
Posted:
#127
Quote Originally Posted by benhogan76:
The angle I saw almost immediately looked like it was out. I did find it odd they just kept showing the same angle.
And that goal won me my bet.The angle I saw almost immediately looked like it was out. I did find it odd they just kept showing the same angle.
We should stop eating bananas.
Quote Originally Posted by benhogan76:
The angle I saw almost immediately looked like it was out. I did find it odd they just kept showing the same angle.
And that goal won me my bet.The angle I saw almost immediately looked like it was out. I did find it odd they just kept showing the same angle.
Posted:
#128
Quote Originally Posted by benhogan76:
The angle I saw almost immediately looked like it was out. I did find it odd they just kept showing the same angle.
agree it was out
The angle I saw almost immediately looked like it was out. I did find it odd they just kept showing the same angle.
# 929
Quote Originally Posted by benhogan76:
The angle I saw almost immediately looked like it was out. I did find it odd they just kept showing the same angle.
agree it was outThe angle I saw almost immediately looked like it was out. I did find it odd they just kept showing the same angle.
Posted:
#129
Quote Originally Posted by benhogan76:
Quote Originally Posted by benhogan76: The angle I saw almost immediately looked like it was out. I did find it odd they just kept showing the same angle.And that goal won me my bet.
WC CPL CHAMP SO FAR, you are killing itQuote Originally Posted by benhogan76: The angle I saw almost immediately looked like it was out. I did find it odd they just kept showing the same angle.And that goal won me my bet.
# 929
Quote Originally Posted by benhogan76:
Quote Originally Posted by benhogan76: The angle I saw almost immediately looked like it was out. I did find it odd they just kept showing the same angle.And that goal won me my bet.
WC CPL CHAMP SO FAR, you are killing itQuote Originally Posted by benhogan76: The angle I saw almost immediately looked like it was out. I did find it odd they just kept showing the same angle.And that goal won me my bet.
Posted:
#130
Quote Originally Posted by p_66:
Quote Originally Posted by benhogan76: Quote Originally Posted by benhogan76: The angle I saw almost immediately looked like it was out. I did find it odd they just kept showing the same angle.And that goal won me my bet. WC CPL CHAMP SO FAR, you are killing it
Quote Originally Posted by benhogan76: Quote Originally Posted by benhogan76: The angle I saw almost immediately looked like it was out. I did find it odd they just kept showing the same angle.And that goal won me my bet. WC CPL CHAMP SO FAR, you are killing it
We should stop eating bananas.
Quote Originally Posted by p_66:
Quote Originally Posted by benhogan76: Quote Originally Posted by benhogan76: The angle I saw almost immediately looked like it was out. I did find it odd they just kept showing the same angle.And that goal won me my bet. WC CPL CHAMP SO FAR, you are killing it
Quote Originally Posted by benhogan76: Quote Originally Posted by benhogan76: The angle I saw almost immediately looked like it was out. I did find it odd they just kept showing the same angle.And that goal won me my bet. WC CPL CHAMP SO FAR, you are killing it
Posted:
#131
Quote Originally Posted by Kazt:
Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: Quote Originally Posted by Kazt: Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: On top of that the Japanese goal was irregular, the ball was out prior to the goal Nah it was inside. Just look the camera on top you got a link ? https://www.google.com/amp/s/sportstar.thehindu.com/football/fifa-world-cup/news/japan-ao-tanaka-goal-var-controversy-touchline-social-media-reactions-jpn-vs-spain-fifa-world-cup/article66212109.ece/amp/
Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: Quote Originally Posted by Kazt: Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: On top of that the Japanese goal was irregular, the ball was out prior to the goal Nah it was inside. Just look the camera on top you got a link ? https://www.google.com/amp/s/sportstar.thehindu.com/football/fifa-world-cup/news/japan-ao-tanaka-goal-var-controversy-touchline-social-media-reactions-jpn-vs-spain-fifa-world-cup/article66212109.ece/amp/
![]()
The Pastor of Disaster
Quote Originally Posted by Kazt:
Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: Quote Originally Posted by Kazt: Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: On top of that the Japanese goal was irregular, the ball was out prior to the goal Nah it was inside. Just look the camera on top you got a link ? https://www.google.com/amp/s/sportstar.thehindu.com/football/fifa-world-cup/news/japan-ao-tanaka-goal-var-controversy-touchline-social-media-reactions-jpn-vs-spain-fifa-world-cup/article66212109.ece/amp/
Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: Quote Originally Posted by Kazt: Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: On top of that the Japanese goal was irregular, the ball was out prior to the goal Nah it was inside. Just look the camera on top you got a link ? https://www.google.com/amp/s/sportstar.thehindu.com/football/fifa-world-cup/news/japan-ao-tanaka-goal-var-controversy-touchline-social-media-reactions-jpn-vs-spain-fifa-world-cup/article66212109.ece/amp/
![]()
Posted:
#136
Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa:
Quote Originally Posted by p_66: 20 games more to go you did “the math” ?
Quote Originally Posted by p_66: 20 games more to go you did “the math” ?
# 929
Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa:
Quote Originally Posted by p_66: 20 games more to go you did “the math” ?
Quote Originally Posted by p_66: 20 games more to go you did “the math” ?
Posted:
#146
Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa:
Quote Originally Posted by p_66: Not sure what to eat maybe pasta had yesterday , garlic , olive oil , white wine , aged cheddar
yes probably going my quick version of a carbonara Quote Originally Posted by p_66: Not sure what to eat maybe pasta had yesterday , garlic , olive oil , white wine , aged cheddar
# 929
Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa:
Quote Originally Posted by p_66: Not sure what to eat maybe pasta had yesterday , garlic , olive oil , white wine , aged cheddar
yes probably going my quick version of a carbonara Quote Originally Posted by p_66: Not sure what to eat maybe pasta had yesterday , garlic , olive oil , white wine , aged cheddar
Posted:
#147
Quote Originally Posted by LancerPX:
Japan had 17.7% time of possession which is the lowest ever in a win at the world cup..
SPAIN fixed that game,
Japan had 17.7% time of possession which is the lowest ever in a win at the world cup..
# 929
Quote Originally Posted by LancerPX:
Japan had 17.7% time of possession which is the lowest ever in a win at the world cup..
SPAIN fixed that game, Japan had 17.7% time of possession which is the lowest ever in a win at the world cup..
Posted:
#149
Quote Originally Posted by p_66:
Quote Originally Posted by LancerPX: Japan had 17.7% time of possession which is the lowest ever in a win at the world cup.. SPAIN fixed that game,
Quote Originally Posted by LancerPX: Japan had 17.7% time of possession which is the lowest ever in a win at the world cup.. SPAIN fixed that game,
they surely did
The Pastor of Disaster
Quote Originally Posted by p_66:
Quote Originally Posted by LancerPX: Japan had 17.7% time of possession which is the lowest ever in a win at the world cup.. SPAIN fixed that game,
Quote Originally Posted by LancerPX: Japan had 17.7% time of possession which is the lowest ever in a win at the world cup.. SPAIN fixed that game,
they surely did
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,330
- Friday 10/02/2026 906
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 266,357
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 31,174
- PART DEUX 253
- Delaware QB Nick Minicucci 4,280
- Week 5 Money 6,932
- NCAA WEEK 5 ***Mission Impossible: Fade me and win *** 5,429
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,755
- We have picked a terrible time to have the stupidest president ever 30,593
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
