my 2nd half over 2 hits ![]()
PART DEUX
Wow stepped away from a meeting and what do I see. Germany gave up a score to screw the win to nil bet (damn it) an looks like Japan is beating Spain. Wow. Kinda want to bet Germany ML now but I don't know if I trust them this half.
Damn good thing I didn't. Wow now the $hit bag team CR is winning. See what happens when you score watch. Like I said Germany should have left it all on the field and ont worried about Spain/Japan but CR now playing like the team that should have been favored -1000. Crazy game.
Wow stepped away from a meeting and what do I see. Germany gave up a score to screw the win to nil bet (damn it) an looks like Japan is beating Spain. Wow. Kinda want to bet Germany ML now but I don't know if I trust them this half.
Damn good thing I didn't. Wow now the $hit bag team CR is winning. See what happens when you score watch. Like I said Germany should have left it all on the field and ont worried about Spain/Japan but CR now playing like the team that should have been favored -1000. Crazy game.
Quote Originally Posted by jesron1269: Wow stepped away from a meeting and what do I see. Germany gave up a score to screw the win to nil bet (damn it) an looks like Japan is beating Spain. Wow. Kinda want to bet Germany ML now but I don't know if I trust them this half. Damn good thing I didn't. Wow now the $hit bag team CR is winning. See what happens when you score watch. Like I said Germany should have left it all on the field and ont worried about Spain/Japan but CR now playing like the team that should have been favored -1000. Crazy game.
As I type this Germany scores. Still not betting on them. Missed the value I guess when down 1.
Quote Originally Posted by jesron1269: Wow stepped away from a meeting and what do I see. Germany gave up a score to screw the win to nil bet (damn it) an looks like Japan is beating Spain. Wow. Kinda want to bet Germany ML now but I don't know if I trust them this half. Damn good thing I didn't. Wow now the $hit bag team CR is winning. See what happens when you score watch. Like I said Germany should have left it all on the field and ont worried about Spain/Japan but CR now playing like the team that should have been favored -1000. Crazy game.
As I type this Germany scores. Still not betting on them. Missed the value I guess when down 1.
I think it’s safe to assume that there will be more than one minute of added time in these games at the end of the second half lol.
I think it’s safe to assume that there will be more than one minute of added time in these games at the end of the second half lol.
I think Spain level this at 2-2
Well Spain to score a goal in the second half is +100 if you want a piece.
I think Spain level this at 2-2
Well Spain to score a goal in the second half is +100 if you want a piece.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,330
- Friday 10/02/2026 906
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 266,357
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 31,174
- PART DEUX 253
- Delaware QB Nick Minicucci 4,280
- Week 5 Money 6,932
- NCAA WEEK 5 ***Mission Impossible: Fade me and win *** 5,429
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,755
- We have picked a terrible time to have the stupidest president ever 30,593
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
