Quote Originally Posted by benhogan76: Quote Originally Posted by p_66: Next Monday my physical , it is going to be a disasterWhy? gain 13 Lbs, been eating terrible for a month and haven't done my power 3 miles walk a day, blood pressure and high cholesterol probably, and white blood cell count very very high
I took month off pints and ate only Fruit, Vegetables, meat and bread. I don’t own a scale and haven’t weighed myself since high school but I definitely lost quite a bit of weight. Been listening to this neuroscientist‘s podcast on basically being more healthy and it is pretty fascinating.
We should stop eating bananas.
Quote Originally Posted by p_66:
Quote Originally Posted by benhogan76: Quote Originally Posted by p_66: Next Monday my physical , it is going to be a disasterWhy? gain 13 Lbs, been eating terrible for a month and haven't done my power 3 miles walk a day, blood pressure and high cholesterol probably, and white blood cell count very very high
I took month off pints and ate only Fruit, Vegetables, meat and bread. I don’t own a scale and haven’t weighed myself since high school but I definitely lost quite a bit of weight. Been listening to this neuroscientist‘s podcast on basically being more healthy and it is pretty fascinating.
Quote Originally Posted by p_66: Quote Originally Posted by benhogan76: Quote Originally Posted by p_66: Next Monday my physical , it is going to be a disasterWhy? gain 13 Lbs, been eating terrible for a month and haven't done my power 3 miles walk a day, blood pressure and high cholesterol probably, and white blood cell count very very highI took month off pints and ate only Fruit, Vegetables, meat and bread. I don’t own a scale and haven’t weighed myself since high school but I definitely lost quite a bit of weight. Been listening to this neuroscientist‘s podcast on basically being more healthy and it is pretty fascinating.
alcohol is medicine !
The Pastor of Disaster
Quote Originally Posted by benhogan76:
Quote Originally Posted by p_66: Quote Originally Posted by benhogan76: Quote Originally Posted by p_66: Next Monday my physical , it is going to be a disasterWhy? gain 13 Lbs, been eating terrible for a month and haven't done my power 3 miles walk a day, blood pressure and high cholesterol probably, and white blood cell count very very highI took month off pints and ate only Fruit, Vegetables, meat and bread. I don’t own a scale and haven’t weighed myself since high school but I definitely lost quite a bit of weight. Been listening to this neuroscientist‘s podcast on basically being more healthy and it is pretty fascinating.
Quote Originally Posted by benhogan76: And when I say fascinating I mean just everything everyone knows is the way to be more healthy. The episode on drinking isn’t one I would recommend.
2-3 drinks a week. Starts podcast by saying” I know people love to drink and I wish I had a different answer for you but I don’t.”
We should stop eating bananas.
Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa:
Quote Originally Posted by benhogan76: And when I say fascinating I mean just everything everyone knows is the way to be more healthy. The episode on drinking isn’t one I would recommend.
2-3 drinks a week. Starts podcast by saying” I know people love to drink and I wish I had a different answer for you but I don’t.”
Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: Quote Originally Posted by benhogan76: And when I say fascinating I mean just everything everyone knows is the way to be more healthy. The episode on drinking isn’t one I would recommend.2-3 drinks a week. Starts podcast by saying” I know people love to drink and I wish I had a different answer for you but I don’t.”
thx for reminding me to cool the bottle of Chardonnay
The Pastor of Disaster
Quote Originally Posted by benhogan76:
Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa: Quote Originally Posted by benhogan76: And when I say fascinating I mean just everything everyone knows is the way to be more healthy. The episode on drinking isn’t one I would recommend.2-3 drinks a week. Starts podcast by saying” I know people love to drink and I wish I had a different answer for you but I don’t.”
thx for reminding me to cool the bottle of Chardonnay
Quote Originally Posted by p_66: Quote Originally Posted by benhogan76: Quote Originally Posted by p_66: Next Monday my physical , it is going to be a disasterWhy? gain 13 Lbs, been eating terrible for a month and haven't done my power 3 miles walk a day, blood pressure and high cholesterol probably, and white blood cell count very very highI took month off pints and ate only Fruit, Vegetables, meat and bread. I don’t own a scale and haven’t weighed myself since high school but I definitely lost quite a bit of weight. Been listening to this neuroscientist‘s podcast on basically being more healthy and it is pretty fascinating.
do share
# 929
Quote Originally Posted by benhogan76:
Quote Originally Posted by p_66: Quote Originally Posted by benhogan76: Quote Originally Posted by p_66: Next Monday my physical , it is going to be a disasterWhy? gain 13 Lbs, been eating terrible for a month and haven't done my power 3 miles walk a day, blood pressure and high cholesterol probably, and white blood cell count very very highI took month off pints and ate only Fruit, Vegetables, meat and bread. I don’t own a scale and haven’t weighed myself since high school but I definitely lost quite a bit of weight. Been listening to this neuroscientist‘s podcast on basically being more healthy and it is pretty fascinating.