Hello my Friends ![]()
Good luck today ![]()
![]()
Hard to believe that somebody didnt score at least 1 more time since a LIVE, heavy juiced U7.5 was listed. Yes, the 7.5 was -290 after Cameroon tied it up but usually, theres one more goal. I mean, somebody wants to win right? ![]()
O well..
and ![]()
![]()
Hard to believe that somebody didnt score at least 1 more time since a LIVE, heavy juiced U7.5 was listed. Yes, the 7.5 was -290 after Cameroon tied it up but usually, theres one more goal. I mean, somebody wants to win right? ![]()
O well..
and ![]()
@p_66
Everybody doubted Cameroon including me. Even though I lost money on the game, Im glad that they proved everybody wrong and it just goes to show us, that on any day any team can win
or in this case, play for a draw.. ![]()
As gamblers, money comes and goes.. ![]()
and
with your wagers p_66...
@p_66
Everybody doubted Cameroon including me. Even though I lost money on the game, Im glad that they proved everybody wrong and it just goes to show us, that on any day any team can win
or in this case, play for a draw.. ![]()
As gamblers, money comes and goes.. ![]()
and
with your wagers p_66...
Def I don't have problem to losses my principal problem is the VAR is just horrendous and stupid. In some games VAR will just called off the goals for Cameroon while in others those goals are legal. No legit no sense
Def I don't have problem to losses my principal problem is the VAR is just horrendous and stupid. In some games VAR will just called off the goals for Cameroon while in others those goals are legal. No legit no sense
