The game itself is fascinating. If Germany starts off the way it has been, then I could see a game where they lead 1-0 till about 5 minutes to go and get a 2nd breakaway goal to win 2-0. Still, I can't get away from history. Germany have been in so many games at that stage of major tournaments that have had nothing but drama. I think Wednesday will be the most dramatic night of the world cup so far and I think it takes longer then 90 minutes to sort these 2 out. My play on this game will be Germany and Spain to draw @ +220..Will also play a small saver on the game to go to penalties @ +900.
The game itself is fascinating. If Germany starts off the way it has been, then I could see a game where they lead 1-0 till about 5 minutes to go and get a 2nd breakaway goal to win 2-0. Still, I can't get away from history. Germany have been in so many games at that stage of major tournaments that have had nothing but drama. I think Wednesday will be the most dramatic night of the world cup so far and I think it takes longer then 90 minutes to sort these 2 out. My play on this game will be Germany and Spain to draw @ +220..Will also play a small saver on the game to go to penalties @ +900.
I honestly don't care who you are and it's still funny. I don't hate anyone. I wonder why someone has to come on a website such as this and tell someone they have 41K working on Spain. I might have a small penis, but I don't go around on websites like this and tell people I have one.
you just did!
Quote Originally Posted by HutchEmAll:
I honestly don't care who you are and it's still funny. I don't hate anyone. I wonder why someone has to come on a website such as this and tell someone they have 41K working on Spain. I might have a small penis, but I don't go around on websites like this and tell people I have one.