• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 3
      NFL Week 3
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Soccer

    I'm all in...Germany beats Spain no doubt!!!

    «First Previous 123 Next Last»
    murphs
    Mack05
    Socaddict
    SoXgirl4LiFe
    Jordan032503
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 2521
    Posts: 56
    «First Previous 123 Next Last»
     
    murphs
    murphs
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2003
    Posts: 843
    Posted: Jul. 7, 2010 - 2:02 PM ET #26

    Quote Originally Posted by Mack05:

    I am saying Spain. I am THE BEST. I AM THE COVERS CHAMP. Spain are going down and when they do, you will know why I am the best of the best..


    LOL!!! You're going to be eating your words buddy.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Mack05:

    I am saying Spain. I am THE BEST. I AM THE COVERS CHAMP. Spain are going down and when they do, you will know why I am the best of the best..


    LOL!!! You're going to be eating your words buddy.
     
    Mack05
    Mack05
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2005
    Posts: 4403
    Posted: Jul. 7, 2010 - 2:03 PM ET #27

    Quote Originally Posted by murphs:



    LOL!!! You're going to be eating your words buddy.

    I don't eat words. I make history. I make people money. It's what I do..

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by murphs:



    LOL!!! You're going to be eating your words buddy.

    I don't eat words. I make history. I make people money. It's what I do..

     
    Socaddict
    Socaddict
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2010
    Posts: 385
    Posted: Jul. 7, 2010 - 2:09 PM ET #28

    I'll probably go with Spain, I'm afraid.. good luck!
    Reply
    I'll probably go with Spain, I'm afraid.. good luck!
     
    SoXgirl4LiFe
    SoXgirl4LiFe
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2010
    Posts: 188
    Posted: Jul. 7, 2010 - 2:14 PM ET #29

    on germany with ya and the over lets collect
    Reply
    on germany with ya and the over lets collect
     
    Jordan032503
    Jordan032503
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 5105
    Posted: Jul. 7, 2010 - 2:16 PM ET #30

    Quote Originally Posted by Mack05:

    I am saying Spain. I am THE BEST. I AM THE COVERS CHAMP. Spain are going down and when they do, you will know why I am the best of the best..



    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Mack05:

    I am saying Spain. I am THE BEST. I AM THE COVERS CHAMP. Spain are going down and when they do, you will know why I am the best of the best..



     
    Mack05
    Mack05
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2005
    Posts: 4403
    Posted: Jul. 7, 2010 - 2:19 PM ET #31

    Quote Originally Posted by Jordan032503:




    If Tiger Woods says he is the best golfer do you laugh. Your just idiot posting quickly. Search for me. See all the winners then shut the fcuk up hater

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Jordan032503:




    If Tiger Woods says he is the best golfer do you laugh. Your just idiot posting quickly. Search for me. See all the winners then shut the fcuk up hater

     
    aerobiosis
    aerobiosis
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2008
    Posts: 55
    Posted: Jul. 7, 2010 - 2:22 PM ET #32

    Quote Originally Posted by Mack05:

    I am saying Spain. I am THE BEST. I AM THE COVERS CHAMP. Spain are going down and when they do, you will know why I am the best of the best..


    That doesn't sound convincing to me ... that sounds rather hysterical ...
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Mack05:

    I am saying Spain. I am THE BEST. I AM THE COVERS CHAMP. Spain are going down and when they do, you will know why I am the best of the best..


    That doesn't sound convincing to me ... that sounds rather hysterical ...
     
    murphs
    murphs
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2003
    Posts: 843
    Posted: Jul. 7, 2010 - 2:24 PM ET #33

    Quote Originally Posted by Mack05:

    If Tiger Woods says he is the best golfer do you laugh. Your just idiot posting quickly. Search for me. See all the winners then shut the fcuk up hater



    I can't wait to come back in here and celebrate a German victory later!!! WOOOHOOOO!!!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Mack05:

    If Tiger Woods says he is the best golfer do you laugh. Your just idiot posting quickly. Search for me. See all the winners then shut the fcuk up hater



    I can't wait to come back in here and celebrate a German victory later!!! WOOOHOOOO!!!
     
    HutchEmAll
    HutchEmAll
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2004
    Posts: 38704
    Posted: Jul. 7, 2010 - 4:12 PM ET #34

    Quote Originally Posted by murphs:



    I can't wait to come back in here and celebrate a German victory later!!! WOOOHOOOO!!!

    Actually, my guess is that you can wait. 

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by murphs:



    I can't wait to come back in here and celebrate a German victory later!!! WOOOHOOOO!!!

    Actually, my guess is that you can wait. 

     
    dj_destroyer
    dj_destroyer
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2009
    Posts: 3144
    Posted: Jul. 7, 2010 - 4:21 PM ET #35

    Quote Originally Posted by dj_destroyer:

    Neither team is going to want to lose this game -- which is different from them trying to win the game. I expect tight play -- lots of possession and defensive play -- and any attack will be passive aggressive... So I'm going to sell a goal and take the UNDER 1.5 [+218] and look for a 1-0 type of game either way... and the goal will come late if it does come, because I could also see a 0-0 draw into penalties.


    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by dj_destroyer:

    Neither team is going to want to lose this game -- which is different from them trying to win the game. I expect tight play -- lots of possession and defensive play -- and any attack will be passive aggressive... So I'm going to sell a goal and take the UNDER 1.5 [+218] and look for a 1-0 type of game either way... and the goal will come late if it does come, because I could also see a 0-0 draw into penalties.


     
    Mack05
    Mack05
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2005
    Posts: 4403
    Posted: Jul. 7, 2010 - 4:22 PM ET #36

    If your all in does that make you broke??
    Reply
    If your all in does that make you broke??
     
    Mack05
    Mack05
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2005
    Posts: 4403
    Posted: Jul. 7, 2010 - 4:23 PM ET #37

    Quote Originally Posted by aerobiosis:



    That doesn't sound convincing to me ... that sounds rather hysterical ...

    I won 25k and have them 16k at +200 for the final. That is funny!

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by aerobiosis:



    That doesn't sound convincing to me ... that sounds rather hysterical ...

    I won 25k and have them 16k at +200 for the final. That is funny!

     
    statfreak
    statfreak
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 2241
    Posted: Jul. 7, 2010 - 4:23 PM ET #38

    whoooppsssssss ESPAÑAAA A LA FINAL!!!!
    Reply
    whoooppsssssss ESPAÑAAA A LA FINAL!!!!
     
    ghost399
    ghost399
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2009
    Posts: 1960
    Posted: Jul. 7, 2010 - 4:28 PM ET #39

    Quote Originally Posted by dj_destroyer:

    Neither team is going to want to lose this game -- which is different from them trying to win the game. I expect tight play -- lots of possession and defensive play -- and any attack will be passive aggressive... So I'm going to sell a goal and take the UNDER 1.5 [+218] and look for a 1-0 type of game either way... and the goal will come late if it does come, because I could also see a 0-0 draw into penalties.

    Good call

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by dj_destroyer:

    Neither team is going to want to lose this game -- which is different from them trying to win the game. I expect tight play -- lots of possession and defensive play -- and any attack will be passive aggressive... So I'm going to sell a goal and take the UNDER 1.5 [+218] and look for a 1-0 type of game either way... and the goal will come late if it does come, because I could also see a 0-0 draw into penalties.

    Good call

     
    Allbutbroke
    Allbutbroke
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2004
    Posts: 4519
    Posted: Jul. 7, 2010 - 4:29 PM ET #40

    Quote Originally Posted by Mack05:

    I am saying Spain. I am THE BEST. I AM THE COVERS CHAMP. Spain are going down and when they do, you will know why I am the best of the best..

    Congrats on your win............just one question......how old are you?  I haven't seen such a level of immaturity in a long time and I suspect your are soon approaching puberty.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Mack05:

    I am saying Spain. I am THE BEST. I AM THE COVERS CHAMP. Spain are going down and when they do, you will know why I am the best of the best..

    Congrats on your win............just one question......how old are you?  I haven't seen such a level of immaturity in a long time and I suspect your are soon approaching puberty.

     
    tmpeus78
    tmpeus78
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2008
    Posts: 26206
    Posted: Jul. 7, 2010 - 4:32 PM ET #41

    Yet aother typical  "all-in" Covers bust!  This shit never fucking fails on this site! 
    Reply
    Yet aother typical  "all-in" Covers bust!  This shit never fucking fails on this site! 
     
    DT44
    DT44
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2010
    Posts: 3908
    Posted: Jul. 7, 2010 - 4:33 PM ET #42

    where is the guy who couldn't wait to come back and celebrate?
    Reply
    where is the guy who couldn't wait to come back and celebrate?
     
    heeeeeh
    heeeeeh
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2009
    Posts: 1619
    Posted: Jul. 7, 2010 - 4:34 PM ET #43

    I didn't know Bookies take Monopoly money.
    Reply
    I didn't know Bookies take Monopoly money.
     
    DT44
    DT44
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2010
    Posts: 3908
    Posted: Jul. 7, 2010 - 4:39 PM ET #44

    oh my he's not gonna show, who would've guessed that?
    Reply
    oh my he's not gonna show, who would've guessed that?
     
    HutchEmAll
    HutchEmAll
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2004
    Posts: 38704
    Posted: Jul. 7, 2010 - 4:45 PM ET #45

    Quote Originally Posted by Mack05:

    I won 25k and have them 16k at +200 for the final. That is funny!

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Mack05:

    I won 25k and have them 16k at +200 for the final. That is funny!

     
    Mack05
    Mack05
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2005
    Posts: 4403
    Posted: Jul. 7, 2010 - 4:48 PM ET #46

    Quote Originally Posted by HutchEmAll:

    If you know who I was then it wouldnt be so funny. I am the ne laughing as an idiot like you hates. Just do a search on me hater. Winner after Winner after Winner. All posted

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by HutchEmAll:

    If you know who I was then it wouldnt be so funny. I am the ne laughing as an idiot like you hates. Just do a search on me hater. Winner after Winner after Winner. All posted

     
    Mack05
    Mack05
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2005
    Posts: 4403
    Posted: Jul. 7, 2010 - 4:49 PM ET #47

    Murp you got to come back be a man and face the music...Apologise and move on.
    Reply
    Murp you got to come back be a man and face the music...Apologise and move on.
     
    murphs
    murphs
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2003
    Posts: 843
    Posted: Jul. 7, 2010 - 5:02 PM ET #48

    Congrats to all that were on Spain. I was way wrong in this one, the Germans chose to sit back and it cost them. BOL the rest of the way guys, trash talk is all in good fun.
    Reply
    Congrats to all that were on Spain. I was way wrong in this one, the Germans chose to sit back and it cost them. BOL the rest of the way guys, trash talk is all in good fun.
     
    HutchEmAll
    HutchEmAll
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2004
    Posts: 38704
    Posted: Jul. 7, 2010 - 5:08 PM ET #49

    Quote Originally Posted by Mack05:

    If you know who I was then it wouldnt be so funny. I am the ne laughing as an idiot like you hates. Just do a search on me hater. Winner after Winner after Winner. All posted

    I honestly don't care who you are and it's still funny.  I don't hate anyone.  I wonder why someone has to come on a website such as this and tell someone they have 41K working on Spain.  I might have a small penis, but I don't go around on websites like this and tell people I have one. 

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Mack05:

    If you know who I was then it wouldnt be so funny. I am the ne laughing as an idiot like you hates. Just do a search on me hater. Winner after Winner after Winner. All posted

    I honestly don't care who you are and it's still funny.  I don't hate anyone.  I wonder why someone has to come on a website such as this and tell someone they have 41K working on Spain.  I might have a small penis, but I don't go around on websites like this and tell people I have one. 

     
     
    Mack05
    Mack05
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2005
    Posts: 4403
    Posted: Jul. 7, 2010 - 5:10 PM ET #50

    Quote Originally Posted by HutchEmAll:

    I honestly don't care who you are and it's still funny.  I don't hate anyone.  I wonder why someone has to come on a website such as this and tell someone they have 41K working on Spain.  I might have a small penis, but I don't go around on websites like this and tell people I have one. 

     

    I was asked by 5 or 6 guys to post figures so that they could guage my confidence. I can't win!

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by HutchEmAll:

    I honestly don't care who you are and it's still funny.  I don't hate anyone.  I wonder why someone has to come on a website such as this and tell someone they have 41K working on Spain.  I might have a small penis, but I don't go around on websites like this and tell people I have one. 

     

    I was asked by 5 or 6 guys to post figures so that they could guage my confidence. I can't win!

    All Forums | Soccer
    «First Previous 123 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,463
    • Sunday 09/27/2026 504
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,131
    • Rams vs Broncos in game live SNF 2,715
    • Sunday 3,124
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 101,940
    • HELP PLEASE 1,475
    • NFL THREAD * 151 * 13,597
    • NFL Sunday 7,465
    • PART DEUX 220

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.