New and improved forum search options. Check it out!

EPL is unwatchable garbage

Participants:
Views: 423

MVP
Participation Meter
Posted: #1

I would rather watch the Faroe Islands league than EPL

"Premier" my ass

rant over.  enjoy your Monday fellas 

Lamp
Quote Post Report User

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #2

Totally agree. This is all you need to know. Since coming back, outside of a couple of obvious blow outs. There has been one game with more then 1 goal in the first half. Every 3 of 4 games is scoreless going to half. That's ridiculous.

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #3

I think all this soccer is garbage. This has been the only thing on in the last month and a half so I have been watching it and betting lite.

I have seen so many strange goals, teams giving up and allowing goals at the end. Teams not being able to score with 10 men ETC. 

The only thing worse than betting on all these garbage soccer leagues is betting on Tennis!!!

This shit SUCKS!!!

MVP
Participation Meter
Posted: #4

Quote Originally Posted by Slowbalt:

I think all this soccer is garbage. This has been the only thing on in the last month and a half so I have been watching it and betting lite. I have seen so many strange goals, teams giving up and allowing goals at the end. Teams not being able to score with 10 men ETC.  The only thing worse than betting on all these garbage soccer leagues is betting on Tennis!!! This shit SUCKS!!!

red cards kill overs.  Most people think 11 v 10 the team with 11 should score.  Not the case.  The team down a man pulls any attacker and brings him back into the defensive fold.  In other words they aren’t trying to score any more unless it’s a breakaway. peace_5

Lamp

MVP
Participation Meter
Posted: #5

Quote Originally Posted by Slowbalt:

I think all this soccer is garbage. This has been the only thing on in the last month and a half so I have been watching it and betting lite. I have seen so many strange goals, teams giving up and allowing goals at the end. Teams not being able to score with 10 men ETC.  The only thing worse than betting on all these garbage soccer leagues is betting on Tennis!!! This shit SUCKS!!!

another great example today......AS Roma with a red card and can't beat a Udinese team for which they are far more superior.  Plus, the game also goes under

Red cards kill overs peace_5

Lamp

MVP
Participation Meter
Posted: #6

Cry me a phuckin river.........confused    here's an idea....don't watch any of it, and don't by all means risk your money on it you sad sack bunch of whiners

MVP
Participation Meter
Posted: #7

jimminy friggin x-mas....

MVP
Participation Meter
Posted: #8

Cool story thumbs_up

Lamp
Get the best sports betting information delivered straight to your inbox for free.
Covers 25 Years Logo Established in 1995,
Covers is the world
leader in sports
betting information.
Covers is verified safe by: Evalon Logo GDPR Logo Evalon Logo Evalon Logo