EASY TO WIN
Fuck finnish football!
Stupid fucks! Why do they play anyway?
From 5 games played today 4 ended in draws, 3 in 0-0 draws. They scored 4 goals in 5 games...Why do they bother to enter the field ? For a 0-0 draw? That's the score at the beginning you don't need to run 90 minutes to end where you started (0-0).
Pathetic!!!
They should've stayed to ice hockey only.
Fuck finnish football!
Stupid fucks! Why do they play anyway?
From 5 games played today 4 ended in draws, 3 in 0-0 draws. They scored 4 goals in 5 games...Why do they bother to enter the field ? For a 0-0 draw? That's the score at the beginning you don't need to run 90 minutes to end where you started (0-0).
Pathetic!!!
They should've stayed to ice hockey only.
To me they looks like equal chances to win and I decided I should pick only one game so I picked Dundee because the payout is bigger in case they win.
You're right, Hearts looks like a good home side too.
To me they looks like equal chances to win and I decided I should pick only one game so I picked Dundee because the payout is bigger in case they win.
You're right, Hearts looks like a good home side too.
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
