@Im_Chasing
Yeah I came in live after 15 minutes for -130. Looks promising so far
@Im_Chasing
Went big on the parlay ![]()
I haven’t used the Hardrock app yet. I work remotely and wife is travel nurse so we bounce around a lot but as soon as I get back to FL I’ll try it out.
Keep crushing it ![]()
@Im_Chasing
Went big on the parlay ![]()
I haven’t used the Hardrock app yet. I work remotely and wife is travel nurse so we bounce around a lot but as soon as I get back to FL I’ll try it out.
Keep crushing it ![]()
@djmurphr
Hell yeah man! I did too! Nice 12u win for us!
Yeah I am remote in SW FL as well. My wife is a TL in the payroll department for a travel nursing agency - Aya Healthcare.
Small world!
I am heading back to Cleveland for Christmas and New Years this Saturday, but think the book should work there as well
@djmurphr
Hell yeah man! I did too! Nice 12u win for us!
Yeah I am remote in SW FL as well. My wife is a TL in the payroll department for a travel nursing agency - Aya Healthcare.
Small world!
I am heading back to Cleveland for Christmas and New Years this Saturday, but think the book should work there as well
Okay, finally have an update!
Overall: (153-148) +$1,912.68
December: (59-57) +$4,408.70
Updated record includes today's plays. Every single play I've ever posted is included above. Keep yourself accountable!
Been a hell of a December! Let's close it out strong!!!!![]()
Okay, finally have an update!
Overall: (153-148) +$1,912.68
December: (59-57) +$4,408.70
Updated record includes today's plays. Every single play I've ever posted is included above. Keep yourself accountable!
Been a hell of a December! Let's close it out strong!!!!![]()
