Search model icon

Took Koepka +3100 just as a value play $100 to win $3100

Participants:
Views: 319

Captain
Participation Meter
Posted: #1

I have no idea who will win there are 15 that all could win or someone else.  Who knows but with the surgery and missing tournaments Koepka has a really nice price. Enjoy the Masters!peaceclover

God is Good and the Ball don't Lie.

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #2

Since I know you take capping somewhat seriously I mention this... Looking at the golfer´s interviews prior to the tournament is an invaluable tool. Everything from Koepka´s interview was screaming FADE. Even at +2 I think he is playing better than what I was expecting

Captain
Participation Meter
Posted: #3

Yeah, I really didn't know who to take so basically settled for the best price. Hopefully I get four days of entertainment for my money not two. Course was tough on all but a few and first day leader hadn't shown much this year, has been injured but damn he had an amazing ten holes after being +2 to start. 

God is Good and the Ball don't Lie.

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #4

Webb simpson?

Veteran
Participation Meter
Posted: #5

Quote Originally Posted by FRANKtheBANKss:

Yeah, I really didn't know who to take so basically settled for the best price. Hopefully I get four days of entertainment for my money not two. Course was tough on all but a few and first day leader hadn't shown much this year, has been injured but damn he had an amazing ten holes after being +2 to start.

Willie Z for the weekend sweat!

Covers 25 Years Logo Established in 1995,
Covers is the world
leader in sports
betting information.
Covers is verified safe by: Evalon Logo GPWA Logo GDPR Logo GeoTrust Logo Evalon Logo