I have no idea who will win there are 15 that all could win or someone else. Who knows but with the surgery and missing tournaments Koepka has a really nice price. Enjoy the Masters!![]()
![]()
Took Koepka +3100 just as a value play $100 to win $3100
I have no idea who will win there are 15 that all could win or someone else. Who knows but with the surgery and missing tournaments Koepka has a really nice price. Enjoy the Masters!![]()
![]()
Since I know you take capping somewhat seriously I mention this... Looking at the golfer´s interviews prior to the tournament is an invaluable tool. Everything from Koepka´s interview was screaming FADE. Even at +2 I think he is playing better than what I was expecting
Since I know you take capping somewhat seriously I mention this... Looking at the golfer´s interviews prior to the tournament is an invaluable tool. Everything from Koepka´s interview was screaming FADE. Even at +2 I think he is playing better than what I was expecting
Yeah, I really didn't know who to take so basically settled for the best price. Hopefully I get four days of entertainment for my money not two. Course was tough on all but a few and first day leader hadn't shown much this year, has been injured but damn he had an amazing ten holes after being +2 to start.
Yeah, I really didn't know who to take so basically settled for the best price. Hopefully I get four days of entertainment for my money not two. Course was tough on all but a few and first day leader hadn't shown much this year, has been injured but damn he had an amazing ten holes after being +2 to start.
Yeah, I really didn't know who to take so basically settled for the best price. Hopefully I get four days of entertainment for my money not two. Course was tough on all but a few and first day leader hadn't shown much this year, has been injured but damn he had an amazing ten holes after being +2 to start.
Willie Z for the weekend sweat!
Yeah, I really didn't know who to take so basically settled for the best price. Hopefully I get four days of entertainment for my money not two. Course was tough on all but a few and first day leader hadn't shown much this year, has been injured but damn he had an amazing ten holes after being +2 to start.
Willie Z for the weekend sweat!
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,899
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,202
- Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,840
- PART DEUX 296
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,302
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,009
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,476
- Tuesday 09/29/2026 457
- Monday 09/28/2026 820
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 2,785
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
