I am from NY used to live in Pitt. Its like an hour flight I hardly see how thats gonna make a big difference.
Pittsburgh at New York (11/04/2012)
I am from NY used to live in Pitt. Its like an hour flight I hardly see how thats gonna make a big difference.
I am from NY used to live in Pitt. Its like an hour flight I hardly see how thats gonna make a big difference.
with all this talk about hurricane sandy hurting the giants, it also hurts pittsburgh also. very little know that the steelers wont fly into NYC till today due to the storm. NFL teams are used to a routine , and if that doesnt throw your team off schedule , then what does.anyways i kinda like the giants getting 7 on a 10point teaser and maybe dropping the over down to 37.5 on a 10point teaser
GL
with all this talk about hurricane sandy hurting the giants, it also hurts pittsburgh also. very little know that the steelers wont fly into NYC till today due to the storm. NFL teams are used to a routine , and if that doesnt throw your team off schedule , then what does.anyways i kinda like the giants getting 7 on a 10point teaser and maybe dropping the over down to 37.5 on a 10point teaser
GL
I hate to say this because I'm a huge giants fan, but I wouldn't take the Gmen in this spot. They are historically a bad home team and sandy has been a major distraction to both the players and the fans. There are people literally fighting each other for gasoline right now. Players have been without power (I actually live in the same building someone of them), and have resorted to staying in hotels. This may be a home game on paper, but this is far from an ordinary schedule for Tom Coughlin and his group. It's effectively a shortened week, and I don't think there is any value here in a -3 spread. That being said, I think the giants could still win this game, but I wouldn't bet it.
I hate to say this because I'm a huge giants fan, but I wouldn't take the Gmen in this spot. They are historically a bad home team and sandy has been a major distraction to both the players and the fans. There are people literally fighting each other for gasoline right now. Players have been without power (I actually live in the same building someone of them), and have resorted to staying in hotels. This may be a home game on paper, but this is far from an ordinary schedule for Tom Coughlin and his group. It's effectively a shortened week, and I don't think there is any value here in a -3 spread. That being said, I think the giants could still win this game, but I wouldn't bet it.
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
