SnowJockey, Steelers had some big injuries on their last meetings... not even comparable, and that was a regular season game, not playoffs
Pittsburgh at Arizona (02/01/2009)
SnowJockey, Steelers had some big injuries on their last meetings... not even comparable, and that was a regular season game, not playoffs
SnowJockey, Steelers had some big injuries on their last meetings... not even comparable, and that was a regular season game, not playoffs
Gotta like that Texans bet! Right there with ya rooting you on! ![]()
Gotta like that Texans bet! Right there with ya rooting you on! ![]()
| Moneyline | 10% | 90% |
| Spread | 45% | 55% |
| Total (O/U) | 71% | 29% |
Wow the public is all over the Cards.
What happened to everyone that fades the public?
I don't normally play the super bowl but...
I think I'll watch the 1st half and play the 2nd.
My gut tells me that Pitt is the smart play .
| Moneyline | 10% | 90% |
| Spread | 45% | 55% |
| Total (O/U) | 71% | 29% |
Wow the public is all over the Cards.
What happened to everyone that fades the public?
I don't normally play the super bowl but...
I think I'll watch the 1st half and play the 2nd.
My gut tells me that Pitt is the smart play .
HAHAHAHAHAHALMFAOHAHAHAH
UNBELIEVABLE
HAHAHAHAHAHALMFAOHAHAHAH
UNBELIEVABLE
LOL!
Anyways, just like last year I don't think Vegas is going to lose the Super Bowl. Going to finish off the season with a win by fading the public.
Am I going crazy or am I seeing that the line opened at Pitt -1? If 60%+ are on AZ and the line moved to Pitt -7 then I'm rolling w/ the reverse line movement for sure.
PITT -7 BABY
vegas got hammered last year on the superbowl! there were lots of plays on the giants moneyline. yeah vegas lost millions
LOL!
Anyways, just like last year I don't think Vegas is going to lose the Super Bowl. Going to finish off the season with a win by fading the public.
Am I going crazy or am I seeing that the line opened at Pitt -1? If 60%+ are on AZ and the line moved to Pitt -7 then I'm rolling w/ the reverse line movement for sure.
PITT -7 BABY
vegas got hammered last year on the superbowl! there were lots of plays on the giants moneyline. yeah vegas lost millions
vegas got hammered last year on the superbowl! there were lots of plays on the giants moneyline. yeah vegas lost millions
they also won millions on people betting the over because of the previous matchup when they had a shootout.
vegas got hammered last year on the superbowl! there were lots of plays on the giants moneyline. yeah vegas lost millions
they also won millions on people betting the over because of the previous matchup when they had a shootout.
BTW in that 40 point loss, the high powered Card offense only scored 7 points and that wasn't against the #1 rated defense.
BTW in that 40 point loss, the high powered Card offense only scored 7 points and that wasn't against the #1 rated defense.
ALL DAY
![]()
ALL DAY
![]()
No Football = ![]()
![]()
![]()
Still like the Cards SU in this one for some reason I feel that Warner has the ability to pass on this tough Steeler defense.
Nothing solid yet but I'll be back......
No Football = ![]()
![]()
![]()
Still like the Cards SU in this one for some reason I feel that Warner has the ability to pass on this tough Steeler defense.
Nothing solid yet but I'll be back......
Pitt has all of the answers and AZ crumbles
Pitt could even take it in a BLOWOUT
Further analization and final pick on SUPER SUNDAY
Pitt has all of the answers and AZ crumbles
Pitt could even take it in a BLOWOUT
Further analization and final pick on SUPER SUNDAY
they also won millions on people betting the over because of the previous matchup when they had a shootout.
trust me there was alot more bets on the giants moneyline and spread then the over. the only reason i remember this was there was a artical in the local newspapaer saying how much vegas lost. it was alot cant remember how much but alot.
anyways the way things are looking right now i hope vegas wins this year. with all the money so far on zona and no doubt i have pitt
they also won millions on people betting the over because of the previous matchup when they had a shootout.
trust me there was alot more bets on the giants moneyline and spread then the over. the only reason i remember this was there was a artical in the local newspapaer saying how much vegas lost. it was alot cant remember how much but alot.
anyways the way things are looking right now i hope vegas wins this year. with all the money so far on zona and no doubt i have pitt
Pittsburgh takes this one fellas
I like Pitt AND the over
Warner will get CRUSHED and they have NO running game
No running game??!!
Did you ever hear of Edgerin James?
Pittsburgh takes this one fellas
I like Pitt AND the over
Warner will get CRUSHED and they have NO running game
No running game??!!
Did you ever hear of Edgerin James?
does anybody see this game as being similiar to the Raiders Buccs Superbowl....
Raiders had a young fresh qb.... Rich Gannon (notice the sarcasm) who had an mvp season.... they had the best wideout of all time (Jerry Rice even though he was passed his prime)... they had another good wideout to compliment him, (Porter)... and a decent running back (forgot his name).... but a HIGH powered offense that put up numbers the whole season....
against a team that didn't really have a great offense.... but relied on their defense to create turnovers and force Gannon side-arm into mistakes..... and just played controled football and beat up on the Raiders lol... actually that superbowl loss was the downfall of that team.... they still havn't recovered from it....
I see a similiar type game....
Steelers have gameplaned against Peyton Manning throughout the years, and have come thru against them in the post-season.... I dont' see much of a difference here.....
wasn't it cool watching that trick play with Fitz against the Eagles.... did anyone have a flashback to when Big Ben did that against Seattle in the Superbowl....
that's all Wisenhunt.... even though I think having a former coach going against his former team is a big edge, Warner will fuck it up lol....
Steelers Roll
GL TO ALL
does anybody see this game as being similiar to the Raiders Buccs Superbowl....
Raiders had a young fresh qb.... Rich Gannon (notice the sarcasm) who had an mvp season.... they had the best wideout of all time (Jerry Rice even though he was passed his prime)... they had another good wideout to compliment him, (Porter)... and a decent running back (forgot his name).... but a HIGH powered offense that put up numbers the whole season....
against a team that didn't really have a great offense.... but relied on their defense to create turnovers and force Gannon side-arm into mistakes..... and just played controled football and beat up on the Raiders lol... actually that superbowl loss was the downfall of that team.... they still havn't recovered from it....
I see a similiar type game....
Steelers have gameplaned against Peyton Manning throughout the years, and have come thru against them in the post-season.... I dont' see much of a difference here.....
wasn't it cool watching that trick play with Fitz against the Eagles.... did anyone have a flashback to when Big Ben did that against Seattle in the Superbowl....
that's all Wisenhunt.... even though I think having a former coach going against his former team is a big edge, Warner will fuck it up lol....
Steelers Roll
GL TO ALL
Hot Forum Topics
- Claiming Prizes 57,608
- Sunday 09/27/2026 498
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,088
- Sunday 3,112
- NFL LOCKED IN! 101,894
- NFL THREAD * 151 * 13,503
- ***Macwesties * Thur. * Sun. Sept. 24, 27, 2026 * Week #3 * NFL Football Plays* 8,726
- NFL Sunday 7,018
- Mike Trout Strikeouts 7,102
- King of Covers Winner List 12,239
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
