As soon as you click submit - the thread belongs to all of us ! And I for one has no interest in talking about you - so if you don’t care about my opinion - don’t tell me what I can and can’t talk about - I also don’t read your responses btw - even I can tell your English ain’t much better than mine - so would kind of nullify the main reason I am in here - if I learned from you
Who box me ? Come here let’s talk
As soon as you click submit - the thread belongs to all of us ! And I for one has no interest in talking about you - so if you don’t care about my opinion - don’t tell me what I can and can’t talk about - I also don’t read your responses btw - even I can tell your English ain’t much better than mine - so would kind of nullify the main reason I am in here - if I learned from you
Bwahahahaha ![]()
last time i checked you even care to click my ninja turtle thread bwahahahaha fckn funny your statement dont match nyahahahahaha
cheap as you come
tell yo mascot friend and tell yo self this a gambling forum…. Other stuff moderate but we talk more about wagers and picks duh
tell yo mascot buddy too i can show the spreadsheet of all my wagers today
Rolled 200k plus just today
Break down in all games how much i rolled in each games and the negative and profit
so tell him to better show up tomorrow
again rolled 200k plus in multiple games and league combined
A mediocre 20k plus profit today
oh well hope to do better tomorrow ![]()
Bwahahahaha ![]()
last time i checked you even care to click my ninja turtle thread bwahahahaha fckn funny your statement dont match nyahahahahaha
cheap as you come
tell yo mascot friend and tell yo self this a gambling forum…. Other stuff moderate but we talk more about wagers and picks duh
tell yo mascot buddy too i can show the spreadsheet of all my wagers today
Rolled 200k plus just today
Break down in all games how much i rolled in each games and the negative and profit
so tell him to better show up tomorrow
again rolled 200k plus in multiple games and league combined
A mediocre 20k plus profit today
oh well hope to do better tomorrow ![]()
I don’t actively try to dodge your threads ! Most threads I enter at some point turn into a discussion about me anyway - so I don’t care who started the thread or what the main subject was ! I know you think our Turtles discussions was a gotcha moment - first of all I can’t even remember what was discussed - and the times I have watched turtles can be counted on one hand ! Denmark has invented LEGO, pretty much all Disney stories comes from fairytales wrote by Danes etc. don’t you think we have our kids TV-shows we watch rather than your commercialised crap
I don’t actively try to dodge your threads ! Most threads I enter at some point turn into a discussion about me anyway - so I don’t care who started the thread or what the main subject was ! I know you think our Turtles discussions was a gotcha moment - first of all I can’t even remember what was discussed - and the times I have watched turtles can be counted on one hand ! Denmark has invented LEGO, pretty much all Disney stories comes from fairytales wrote by Danes etc. don’t you think we have our kids TV-shows we watch rather than your commercialised crap
We dont talk about yo nose here, or how nice and crystal clear yo dna, yo special feautures per se, keep it moderately…
or you prepared to bring yo special features danish spreadsheet too to your delight…
what a delightful evening lets practice yo english lol
fckn delightful now you know bwahahahaha
im delighted to meet you … thats how you say it or
You say it’s my pleasure to converse with you nyahahahhahaha you leeeeeearn you fckin mascot
english is my expertise you dont need to ask nyahahahahahaha
but i wont teach you all because you will use it in the wrong anyway nyahahahaha
fckn mascot imagine a mascot practicing his english while inside his mascot bwahahahahahaha
we wont even know you moving your lips nyahahaha bwahahaha you fckn funny fool you ![]()
wahahahahahahaha shut up you wasting” my time and vocabularies…. Bwahaha thats plural, you just found out theres a plural form of vocabulary right? You leeeeeeeearn…. Nyahahahaha ![]()
il shut up now before you get equipped with my expertise….
gotta go punkin mascot! Search for a different forum if i were you , and stop yo fetish will ya…… eeeeeewwwww grrrrrrrr eeeeeeewwww
yuck eeeeewwww duh halow it’s a gambling forum please dont get off using men in covers please thanks….
We dont talk about yo nose here, or how nice and crystal clear yo dna, yo special feautures per se, keep it moderately…
or you prepared to bring yo special features danish spreadsheet too to your delight…
what a delightful evening lets practice yo english lol
fckn delightful now you know bwahahahaha
im delighted to meet you … thats how you say it or
You say it’s my pleasure to converse with you nyahahahhahaha you leeeeeearn you fckin mascot
english is my expertise you dont need to ask nyahahahahahaha
but i wont teach you all because you will use it in the wrong anyway nyahahahaha
fckn mascot imagine a mascot practicing his english while inside his mascot bwahahahahahaha
we wont even know you moving your lips nyahahaha bwahahaha you fckn funny fool you ![]()
wahahahahahahaha shut up you wasting” my time and vocabularies…. Bwahaha thats plural, you just found out theres a plural form of vocabulary right? You leeeeeeeearn…. Nyahahahaha ![]()
il shut up now before you get equipped with my expertise….
gotta go punkin mascot! Search for a different forum if i were you , and stop yo fetish will ya…… eeeeeewwwww grrrrrrrr eeeeeeewwww
yuck eeeeewwww duh halow it’s a gambling forum please dont get off using men in covers please thanks….
I don’t actively try to dodge your threads ! Most threads I enter at some point turn into a discussion about me anyway - so I don’t care who started the thread or what the main subject was ! I know you think our Turtles discussions was a gotcha moment - first of all I can’t even remember what was discussed - and the times I have watched turtles can be counted on one hand ! Denmark has invented LEGO, pretty much all Disney stories comes from fairytales wrote by Danes etc. don’t you think we have our kids TV-shows we watch rather than your commercialised crap
oh fairytales bingo! ![]()
is it safe to say thats why you act delusional here? Bwahahahahahaha fckn you answer it yourself nyahahaha.
there you go…. So yo special feautures came from yo fairytale books? Bwahahaha
Fairytale nyahahahaha
so you watched a lot of fairytales like snow white etc and you think her features automatically resembles your feautures because it were made by danes?
hmmmmnnnnn…. Now i know where you get your delusions bwahahaha gotchya!
Keep talking and debunk yourself….
nyahahahah bwahahahaha gotchya bwahahahaha
![]()
news for you not because they are created by danes and she is snow white then you look like her too halowwwwww ignorant bwahahahaha nyahahaha ![]()
I don’t actively try to dodge your threads ! Most threads I enter at some point turn into a discussion about me anyway - so I don’t care who started the thread or what the main subject was ! I know you think our Turtles discussions was a gotcha moment - first of all I can’t even remember what was discussed - and the times I have watched turtles can be counted on one hand ! Denmark has invented LEGO, pretty much all Disney stories comes from fairytales wrote by Danes etc. don’t you think we have our kids TV-shows we watch rather than your commercialised crap
oh fairytales bingo! ![]()
is it safe to say thats why you act delusional here? Bwahahahahahaha fckn you answer it yourself nyahahaha.
there you go…. So yo special feautures came from yo fairytale books? Bwahahaha
Fairytale nyahahahaha
so you watched a lot of fairytales like snow white etc and you think her features automatically resembles your feautures because it were made by danes?
hmmmmnnnnn…. Now i know where you get your delusions bwahahaha gotchya!
Keep talking and debunk yourself….
nyahahahah bwahahahaha gotchya bwahahahaha
![]()
news for you not because they are created by danes and she is snow white then you look like her too halowwwwww ignorant bwahahahaha nyahahaha ![]()
Slim actually did bring up Danish DNA in said thread - btw that is a prime example of what I am saying that tard has made three identical threads about Greenland more or less to get a reaction from me - do you know why I know that is the reason ? Because the tard hasn’t mentioned it regarding Venezuela or Cuba etc and it is the exact same talking points from Trump - so why the difference in coverage in here ? Because he knows it will get my attention - you are like a bunch of bitches I need to scare away from my dick ! But don’t worry - that is not a scenario I haven’t encountered before - so I don’t need your pity - but it would be nice if you guys had a uncle instead when your estrogen levels get the best of you but ok
Slim actually did bring up Danish DNA in said thread - btw that is a prime example of what I am saying that tard has made three identical threads about Greenland more or less to get a reaction from me - do you know why I know that is the reason ? Because the tard hasn’t mentioned it regarding Venezuela or Cuba etc and it is the exact same talking points from Trump - so why the difference in coverage in here ? Because he knows it will get my attention - you are like a bunch of bitches I need to scare away from my dick ! But don’t worry - that is not a scenario I haven’t encountered before - so I don’t need your pity - but it would be nice if you guys had a uncle instead when your estrogen levels get the best of you but ok
Nah we all know you know you aint got that male dick alright, we already debunk it before, you are a lady, a girl, a woman… or a trans not that il judge you for thay duh….
i already debunk it, what i dont like is you using this site this site and the covers peeps “most of them they dont know” for your fetish to get off…. You maniac bitch boy girl you.
Your statement here, that’s a clear defense mechanism right there….
And also i aint a judge to hear your explanation who started the danish thread blah blah blah for all i know obviously you tend to bring yo race in every conversation and being hostile to other race i mean are you so ignorant you think yo cool lol
who does that… “ we the danes invented this and that you american are this and that but we are on top of you blah blah blah you fck lol
She doesnt have her own identity she thinks she is them her neighbor her models her cartoons her fairytale they are you as lont as beautiful festures they are you, you wont fool me bwahahaha it doesnt work that way ey…
maybe you dont even have one beatiful features and you aint tellin the truth thats why you a mascot bwahahahaha ![]()
so please dont tell who start that danish thread dont vent it to me
im not your therapy watchup doc ok, little btchy whiny girl…..
Chur up but you cant…. Lol
you wasting my time really…. Just get out from yo………
bwahahahah fairytale nyahahahaha ![]()
go visit my thread if you manage to equipped yourself already with your raw whoooowa self unlike your delusional illogical sense everytime you visit a thread duh
i dont like you please dont force yourself talking to me ok….
i repeat i dont like you
Make that clear we dont like you
Much clearer no one likes you nyahahahahaha bwahahahahahaha
understand
well ofcourse you’l say i dont care blah blah blah
you are right im just saying i dont like to talk to you atleast bring some 50% of yo personality ey….
gotta go you a btch punk you ok….
bwahahahaha
Nah we all know you know you aint got that male dick alright, we already debunk it before, you are a lady, a girl, a woman… or a trans not that il judge you for thay duh….
i already debunk it, what i dont like is you using this site this site and the covers peeps “most of them they dont know” for your fetish to get off…. You maniac bitch boy girl you.
Your statement here, that’s a clear defense mechanism right there….
And also i aint a judge to hear your explanation who started the danish thread blah blah blah for all i know obviously you tend to bring yo race in every conversation and being hostile to other race i mean are you so ignorant you think yo cool lol
who does that… “ we the danes invented this and that you american are this and that but we are on top of you blah blah blah you fck lol
She doesnt have her own identity she thinks she is them her neighbor her models her cartoons her fairytale they are you as lont as beautiful festures they are you, you wont fool me bwahahaha it doesnt work that way ey…
maybe you dont even have one beatiful features and you aint tellin the truth thats why you a mascot bwahahahaha ![]()
so please dont tell who start that danish thread dont vent it to me
im not your therapy watchup doc ok, little btchy whiny girl…..
Chur up but you cant…. Lol
you wasting my time really…. Just get out from yo………
bwahahahah fairytale nyahahahaha ![]()
go visit my thread if you manage to equipped yourself already with your raw whoooowa self unlike your delusional illogical sense everytime you visit a thread duh
i dont like you please dont force yourself talking to me ok….
i repeat i dont like you
Make that clear we dont like you
Much clearer no one likes you nyahahahahaha bwahahahahahaha
understand
well ofcourse you’l say i dont care blah blah blah
you are right im just saying i dont like to talk to you atleast bring some 50% of yo personality ey….
gotta go you a btch punk you ok….
bwahahahaha
I set the theme in here (or am the theme myself) and you guys follow my lead - you can either accept that or deny it - but the evidence talk for itself
I set the theme in here (or am the theme myself) and you guys follow my lead - you can either accept that or deny it - but the evidence talk for itself
Wtf you didnt hear a word i said…
lol you really a waste of time acting like you a….. mascot inside the mascot of a mascot nyahahaha
i leave you here hahahaha ignorant ![]()
nyahahahahahahahaha ignorant mascot practicing english inside the mascot hahahahahahaha ![]()
Wtf you didnt hear a word i said…
lol you really a waste of time acting like you a….. mascot inside the mascot of a mascot nyahahaha
i leave you here hahahaha ignorant ![]()
nyahahahahahahahaha ignorant mascot practicing english inside the mascot hahahahahahaha ![]()
I never said you did - and I don’t care - I said I set the themes in here or a lot of threads just wait on me giving my opinion - so they can talk about me again ! Hitler was also the main subject being discussed during ww2 and Trump, Putin and Bibi now - the main subject of discussion is actually more often people you don’t like !
I never said you did - and I don’t care - I said I set the themes in here or a lot of threads just wait on me giving my opinion - so they can talk about me again ! Hitler was also the main subject being discussed during ww2 and Trump, Putin and Bibi now - the main subject of discussion is actually more often people you don’t like !
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,328
- Friday 10/02/2026 906
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 266,352
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 31,162
- PART DEUX 246
- Delaware QB Nick Minicucci 4,214
- Week 5 Money 6,897
- Steelers vs Browns in-game live TNF 2,124
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,754
- NCAA WEEK 5 ***Mission Impossible: Fade me and win *** 5,419
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
