• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Penalty Box

    Serious question about Charlottesville both sides comment

    «First Previous 123 Next Last»
    Midnight1
    lovethedough
    kagakuotoko
    StumpTownStu
    SarasotaSlim
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 2248
    Posts: 53
    «First Previous 123 Next Last»
     
    Midnight1
    Midnight1
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2007
    Posts: 25550
    Posted: Apr. 29, 2019 - 11:07 PM ET #26

    The biggest fear of Trump's base is they will soon become a minority in this country. They need to preserve the status quo for their own survival. They have a false perception of persecution just like Trump.

    His poorly educated base is more prone to racism & their fear of being replaced as decision makers fuels their hatred of those who don't look, speak or act like them.

    Trump supporters don't like being lumped in with uneducated bigots with no moral code. But therein lays the rub....they support a president with no moral code. If you support a racist, it's very difficult to prove you are not one as well.

    Trump's a cancer on our country and he WILL be removed in November 2020 along with his coward cronies in Congress.

    Reply

    The biggest fear of Trump's base is they will soon become a minority in this country. They need to preserve the status quo for their own survival. They have a false perception of persecution just like Trump.

    His poorly educated base is more prone to racism & their fear of being replaced as decision makers fuels their hatred of those who don't look, speak or act like them.

    Trump supporters don't like being lumped in with uneducated bigots with no moral code. But therein lays the rub....they support a president with no moral code. If you support a racist, it's very difficult to prove you are not one as well.

    Trump's a cancer on our country and he WILL be removed in November 2020 along with his coward cronies in Congress.

     
    Midnight1
    Midnight1
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2007
    Posts: 25550
    Posted: Apr. 29, 2019 - 11:11 PM ET #27

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:

    Is that the best you got?  If you knew anything about how Indian Casinos worked, from financing their consyruction to actual operations, you would realize that not only are those comments not racist, they're valid. As far as The Apprentice, he was just making a comment what he surmises that people want to see. And even within your own quote, he refers to it with negative connotation. Look, i'm not even a Trump guy. I just get tired of people posting bullshyt, then twisting said bullshyt to fit their narrative.

    It didn't farking matter what I posted, you would have made some snot nosed remark. I made the mistake thinking you might be reasonable when presented some data. That's a mistake I won't make again.

    Get back on the fence where you belong. BTW...how's your wall coming along brah? 

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:

    Is that the best you got?  If you knew anything about how Indian Casinos worked, from financing their consyruction to actual operations, you would realize that not only are those comments not racist, they're valid. As far as The Apprentice, he was just making a comment what he surmises that people want to see. And even within your own quote, he refers to it with negative connotation. Look, i'm not even a Trump guy. I just get tired of people posting bullshyt, then twisting said bullshyt to fit their narrative.

    It didn't farking matter what I posted, you would have made some snot nosed remark. I made the mistake thinking you might be reasonable when presented some data. That's a mistake I won't make again.

    Get back on the fence where you belong. BTW...how's your wall coming along brah? 

     
    lovethedough
    lovethedough
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 4474
    Posted: Apr. 29, 2019 - 11:26 PM ET #28

    This is the biggest fake story of the decade... a 100 people got permits from democrats to protest tearing down of historical statues.. 

    a few anti Semites showed up also.. 

    then Antifa showed up wearing masks and weapons.. started all the violence... 

    Trump strongly condemned all of the racism   ...and ever since the media has been on a war against Trump and against white people in general

    remember we are no longer allowed to be white patriots.. we must hate ourselves.. or we are all Nazis....the people who control the media push that propaganda every day in the media and by their puppets..
    Reply
    This is the biggest fake story of the decade... a 100 people got permits from democrats to protest tearing down of historical statues.. 

    a few anti Semites showed up also.. 

    then Antifa showed up wearing masks and weapons.. started all the violence... 

    Trump strongly condemned all of the racism   ...and ever since the media has been on a war against Trump and against white people in general

    remember we are no longer allowed to be white patriots.. we must hate ourselves.. or we are all Nazis....the people who control the media push that propaganda every day in the media and by their puppets..
     
    kagakuotoko
    kagakuotoko
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2016
    Posts: 933
    Posted: Apr. 30, 2019 - 12:06 AM ET #29

    Quote Originally Posted by lovethedough:

    This is the biggest fake story of the decade... a 100 people got permits from democrats to protest tearing down of historical statues.. a few anti Semites showed up also.. then Antifa showed up wearing masks and weapons.. started all the violence... Trump strongly condemned all of the racism   ...and ever since the media has been on a war against Trump and against white people in generalremember we are no longer allowed to be white patriots.. we must hate ourselves.. or we are all Nazis....the people who control the media push that propaganda every day in the media and by their puppets..

    What the fvck is a white patriot?

    Just a clown... doing clown things
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by lovethedough:

    This is the biggest fake story of the decade... a 100 people got permits from democrats to protest tearing down of historical statues.. a few anti Semites showed up also.. then Antifa showed up wearing masks and weapons.. started all the violence... Trump strongly condemned all of the racism   ...and ever since the media has been on a war against Trump and against white people in generalremember we are no longer allowed to be white patriots.. we must hate ourselves.. or we are all Nazis....the people who control the media push that propaganda every day in the media and by their puppets..

    What the fvck is a white patriot?

     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Apr. 30, 2019 - 12:42 AM ET #30

    Quote Originally Posted by lovethedough:

    This is the biggest fake story of the decade... a 100 people got permits from democrats to protest tearing down of historical statues.. a few anti Semites showed up also.. then Antifa showed up wearing masks and weapons.. started all the violence... Trump strongly condemned all of the racism   ...and ever since the media has been on a war against Trump and against white people in generalremember we are no longer allowed to be white patriots.. we must hate ourselves.. or we are all Nazis....the people who control the media push that propaganda every day in the media and by their puppets..

    A few anti-semites? What about all the people marching while chanting, "person will not replace us!"? Staged? Movie magic?

    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by lovethedough:

    This is the biggest fake story of the decade... a 100 people got permits from democrats to protest tearing down of historical statues.. a few anti Semites showed up also.. then Antifa showed up wearing masks and weapons.. started all the violence... Trump strongly condemned all of the racism   ...and ever since the media has been on a war against Trump and against white people in generalremember we are no longer allowed to be white patriots.. we must hate ourselves.. or we are all Nazis....the people who control the media push that propaganda every day in the media and by their puppets..

    A few anti-semites? What about all the people marching while chanting, "person will not replace us!"? Staged? Movie magic?

     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Apr. 30, 2019 - 12:45 AM ET #31

    Quote Originally Posted by kagakuotoko:

    Quote Originally Posted by lovethedough:

    This is the biggest fake story of the decade... a 100 people got permits from democrats to protest tearing down of historical statues.. a few anti Semites showed up also.. then Antifa showed up wearing masks and weapons.. started all the violence... Trump strongly condemned all of the racism   ...and ever since the media has been on a war against Trump and against white people in generalremember we are no longer allowed to be white patriots.. we must hate ourselves.. or we are all Nazis....the people who control the media push that propaganda every day in the media and by their puppets..
    What the fvck is a white patriot?

    Tom Brady. GRONK!!!! Rex Burkhead. Of course Superbowl MVP Julian Edelman.

    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by kagakuotoko:

    Quote Originally Posted by lovethedough:

    This is the biggest fake story of the decade... a 100 people got permits from democrats to protest tearing down of historical statues.. a few anti Semites showed up also.. then Antifa showed up wearing masks and weapons.. started all the violence... Trump strongly condemned all of the racism   ...and ever since the media has been on a war against Trump and against white people in generalremember we are no longer allowed to be white patriots.. we must hate ourselves.. or we are all Nazis....the people who control the media push that propaganda every day in the media and by their puppets..
    What the fvck is a white patriot?

    Tom Brady. GRONK!!!! Rex Burkhead. Of course Superbowl MVP Julian Edelman.

     
    SarasotaSlim
    SarasotaSlim
    Covers Rehab
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2007
    Posts: 35524
    Posted: Apr. 30, 2019 - 12:50 AM ET #32

    Quote Originally Posted by kagakuotoko:

    What the fvck is a white patriot?


    James Calvin White running back for the New England Patriots 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by kagakuotoko:

    What the fvck is a white patriot?


    James Calvin White running back for the New England Patriots 
     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Apr. 30, 2019 - 12:54 AM ET #33

    Quote Originally Posted by Midnight1:

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:

    Is that the best you got?  If you knew anything about how Indian Casinos worked, from financing their consyruction to actual operations, you would realize that not only are those comments not racist, they're valid. As far as The Apprentice, he was just making a comment what he surmises that people want to see. And even within your own quote, he refers to it with negative connotation. Look, i'm not even a Trump guy. I just get tired of people posting bullshyt, then twisting said bullshyt to fit their narrative.
    It didn't farking matter what I posted, you would have made some snot nosed remark. I made the mistake thinking you might be reasonable when presented some data. That's a mistake I won't make again. Get back on the fence where you belong. BTW...how's your wall coming along brah?

    Reasonable when presented with data? You didn't present any data. You posted bullshyt and when I called you on it, you insulted me. It's not the first time you insulted me when i've called you on your inaccuracies even though i've never insulted you. It shows how mentally weak you are.

    "He debunked my point so i'm gonna just insult him."

    "My excuse for posting invalid bullshyt is that if I would've posted something valid you would've just made a snot nose remark."

    Guess you told me. Let's get one think straight though. I'm not your f*cking "brah" and you are waaaaay to old to get upset just because someone disagrees with you.

    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Midnight1:

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:

    Is that the best you got?  If you knew anything about how Indian Casinos worked, from financing their consyruction to actual operations, you would realize that not only are those comments not racist, they're valid. As far as The Apprentice, he was just making a comment what he surmises that people want to see. And even within your own quote, he refers to it with negative connotation. Look, i'm not even a Trump guy. I just get tired of people posting bullshyt, then twisting said bullshyt to fit their narrative.
    It didn't farking matter what I posted, you would have made some snot nosed remark. I made the mistake thinking you might be reasonable when presented some data. That's a mistake I won't make again. Get back on the fence where you belong. BTW...how's your wall coming along brah?

    Reasonable when presented with data? You didn't present any data. You posted bullshyt and when I called you on it, you insulted me. It's not the first time you insulted me when i've called you on your inaccuracies even though i've never insulted you. It shows how mentally weak you are.

    "He debunked my point so i'm gonna just insult him."

    "My excuse for posting invalid bullshyt is that if I would've posted something valid you would've just made a snot nose remark."

    Guess you told me. Let's get one think straight though. I'm not your f*cking "brah" and you are waaaaay to old to get upset just because someone disagrees with you.

     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Apr. 30, 2019 - 12:57 AM ET #34

    Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaSlim:

    Quote Originally Posted by kagakuotoko:

    What the fvck is a white patriot?
    James Calvin White running back for the New England Patriots

    He exudes what it means to be a White Patriot.

    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaSlim:

    Quote Originally Posted by kagakuotoko:

    What the fvck is a white patriot?
    James Calvin White running back for the New England Patriots

    He exudes what it means to be a White Patriot.

     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Apr. 30, 2019 - 1:28 AM ET #35

    Also, I love how this guy likes to say I ride the fence simply because I refuse to engage in these dumb arsed arguments about if the POTUS is racist or not, who he's banging, if he has the hots for his daughter, ect. I make it very clear where I stand on every political issue that gets brought up. Yet you never bring up actual political issues, do you? Your party never brings up actual issues, does it. It's all the tabloid fodder that gets you going. Frankly, I don't care about who's coming to dinner nor about who's getting the sausage. If you want to talk about real issues, we can talk/debate all day and i'll be all ears to your positions. I'll bet if you ever did that, you'd see I agree with you on more than you think.

    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply

    Also, I love how this guy likes to say I ride the fence simply because I refuse to engage in these dumb arsed arguments about if the POTUS is racist or not, who he's banging, if he has the hots for his daughter, ect. I make it very clear where I stand on every political issue that gets brought up. Yet you never bring up actual political issues, do you? Your party never brings up actual issues, does it. It's all the tabloid fodder that gets you going. Frankly, I don't care about who's coming to dinner nor about who's getting the sausage. If you want to talk about real issues, we can talk/debate all day and i'll be all ears to your positions. I'll bet if you ever did that, you'd see I agree with you on more than you think.

     
    Midnight1
    Midnight1
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2007
    Posts: 25550
    Posted: Apr. 30, 2019 - 12:34 PM ET #36

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:

    Quote Originally Posted by Midnight1:

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:

    Is that the best you got?  If you knew anything about how Indian Casinos worked, from financing their consyruction to actual operations, you would realize that not only are those comments not racist, they're valid. As far as The Apprentice, he was just making a comment what he surmises that people want to see. And even within your own quote, he refers to it with negative connotation. Look, i'm not even a Trump guy. I just get tired of people posting bullshyt, then twisting said bullshyt to fit their narrative.
    It didn't farking matter what I posted, you would have made some snot nosed remark. I made the mistake thinking you might be reasonable when presented some data. That's a mistake I won't make again. Get back on the fence where you belong. BTW...how's your wall coming along brah?
    Reasonable when presented with data? You didn't present any data. You posted bullshyt and when I called you on it, you insulted me. It's not the first time you insulted me when i've called you on your inaccuracies even though i've never insulted you. It shows how mentally weak you are. "He debunked my point so i'm gonna just insult him." "My excuse for posting invalid bullshyt is that if I would've posted something valid you would've just made a snot nose remark." Guess you told me. Let's get one think straight though. I'm not your f*cking "brah" and you are waaaaay to old to get upset just because someone disagrees with you.

    Your so young I forgot more than you will ever know. And one thing I do know is Scarlet will never sit on your face. You'll be lucky to get Louie Anderson. Don't fall off that fence now sonny.

    I don't mind someone disagreeing with me as long as they provide something of value to support their position. You asked for facts that are well documented about Trump's hateful actions in business & I gave you them. He doesn't understand the "win-win" concept in business. I don't bring up real issues, you say. I bring up infrastructure & you don't respond. I bring up healthcare & you don't respond. I bring up Purdue Pharma & the opiod issue & you don't respond. I bring up the Mueller report wasn't going to change any minds & you don't respond. And...... 

    You never did answer how your wall was coming along. 

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:

    Quote Originally Posted by Midnight1:

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:

    Is that the best you got?  If you knew anything about how Indian Casinos worked, from financing their consyruction to actual operations, you would realize that not only are those comments not racist, they're valid. As far as The Apprentice, he was just making a comment what he surmises that people want to see. And even within your own quote, he refers to it with negative connotation. Look, i'm not even a Trump guy. I just get tired of people posting bullshyt, then twisting said bullshyt to fit their narrative.
    It didn't farking matter what I posted, you would have made some snot nosed remark. I made the mistake thinking you might be reasonable when presented some data. That's a mistake I won't make again. Get back on the fence where you belong. BTW...how's your wall coming along brah?
    Reasonable when presented with data? You didn't present any data. You posted bullshyt and when I called you on it, you insulted me. It's not the first time you insulted me when i've called you on your inaccuracies even though i've never insulted you. It shows how mentally weak you are. "He debunked my point so i'm gonna just insult him." "My excuse for posting invalid bullshyt is that if I would've posted something valid you would've just made a snot nose remark." Guess you told me. Let's get one think straight though. I'm not your f*cking "brah" and you are waaaaay to old to get upset just because someone disagrees with you.

    Your so young I forgot more than you will ever know. And one thing I do know is Scarlet will never sit on your face. You'll be lucky to get Louie Anderson. Don't fall off that fence now sonny.

    I don't mind someone disagreeing with me as long as they provide something of value to support their position. You asked for facts that are well documented about Trump's hateful actions in business & I gave you them. He doesn't understand the "win-win" concept in business. I don't bring up real issues, you say. I bring up infrastructure & you don't respond. I bring up healthcare & you don't respond. I bring up Purdue Pharma & the opiod issue & you don't respond. I bring up the Mueller report wasn't going to change any minds & you don't respond. And...... 

    You never did answer how your wall was coming along. 

     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Apr. 30, 2019 - 1:14 PM ET #37

    Quote Originally Posted by Midnight1:

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:

    Quote Originally Posted by Midnight1:

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:

    Is that the best you got?  If you knew anything about how Indian Casinos worked, from financing their consyruction to actual operations, you would realize that not only are those comments not racist, they're valid. As far as The Apprentice, he was just making a comment what he surmises that people want to see. And even within your own quote, he refers to it with negative connotation. Look, i'm not even a Trump guy. I just get tired of people posting bullshyt, then twisting said bullshyt to fit their narrative.
    It didn't farking matter what I posted, you would have made some snot nosed remark. I made the mistake thinking you might be reasonable when presented some data. That's a mistake I won't make again. Get back on the fence where you belong. BTW...how's your wall coming along brah?
    Reasonable when presented with data? You didn't present any data. You posted bullshyt and when I called you on it, you insulted me. It's not the first time you insulted me when i've called you on your inaccuracies even though i've never insulted you. It shows how mentally weak you are. "He debunked my point so i'm gonna just insult him." "My excuse for posting invalid bullshyt is that if I would've posted something valid you would've just made a snot nose remark." Guess you told me. Let's get one think straight though. I'm not your f*cking "brah" and you are waaaaay to old to get upset just because someone disagrees with you.
    Your so young I forgot more than you will ever know. And one thing I do know is Scarlet will never sit on your face. You'll be lucky to get Louie Anderson. Don't fall off that fence now sonny. I don't mind someone disagreeing with me as long as they provide something of value to support their position. You asked for facts that are well documented about Trump's hateful actions in business & I gave you them. He doesn't understand the "win-win" concept in business. I don't bring up real issues, you say. I bring up infrastructure & you don't respond. I bring up healthcare & you don't respond. I bring up Purdue Pharma & the opiod issue & you don't respond. I bring up the Mueller report wasn't going to change any minds & you don't respond. And......  You never did answer how your wall was coming along.

    Maybe you have forgotten more than I know because you often come off as if you don't know shyt. Attacking someone, repeatedly insulting them because they challenge you, which is the epitomy of immaturity, and then pointing out said persons age as if that's the reason they don't completely agree with you, is ridiculous. Good luck with senility and erectile dysfunction, old man. Don't forget that Viagara doesn't work for both.

    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Midnight1:

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:

    Quote Originally Posted by Midnight1:

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:

    Is that the best you got?  If you knew anything about how Indian Casinos worked, from financing their consyruction to actual operations, you would realize that not only are those comments not racist, they're valid. As far as The Apprentice, he was just making a comment what he surmises that people want to see. And even within your own quote, he refers to it with negative connotation. Look, i'm not even a Trump guy. I just get tired of people posting bullshyt, then twisting said bullshyt to fit their narrative.
    It didn't farking matter what I posted, you would have made some snot nosed remark. I made the mistake thinking you might be reasonable when presented some data. That's a mistake I won't make again. Get back on the fence where you belong. BTW...how's your wall coming along brah?
    Reasonable when presented with data? You didn't present any data. You posted bullshyt and when I called you on it, you insulted me. It's not the first time you insulted me when i've called you on your inaccuracies even though i've never insulted you. It shows how mentally weak you are. "He debunked my point so i'm gonna just insult him." "My excuse for posting invalid bullshyt is that if I would've posted something valid you would've just made a snot nose remark." Guess you told me. Let's get one think straight though. I'm not your f*cking "brah" and you are waaaaay to old to get upset just because someone disagrees with you.
    Your so young I forgot more than you will ever know. And one thing I do know is Scarlet will never sit on your face. You'll be lucky to get Louie Anderson. Don't fall off that fence now sonny. I don't mind someone disagreeing with me as long as they provide something of value to support their position. You asked for facts that are well documented about Trump's hateful actions in business & I gave you them. He doesn't understand the "win-win" concept in business. I don't bring up real issues, you say. I bring up infrastructure & you don't respond. I bring up healthcare & you don't respond. I bring up Purdue Pharma & the opiod issue & you don't respond. I bring up the Mueller report wasn't going to change any minds & you don't respond. And......  You never did answer how your wall was coming along.

    Maybe you have forgotten more than I know because you often come off as if you don't know shyt. Attacking someone, repeatedly insulting them because they challenge you, which is the epitomy of immaturity, and then pointing out said persons age as if that's the reason they don't completely agree with you, is ridiculous. Good luck with senility and erectile dysfunction, old man. Don't forget that Viagara doesn't work for both.

     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Apr. 30, 2019 - 1:18 PM ET #38

    By the way. One of the things you forgot is that "you're" has an apostrophe and an "e" in it. Man, it must be tough being old. Have no fear, the end is near.

    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply

    By the way. One of the things you forgot is that "you're" has an apostrophe and an "e" in it. Man, it must be tough being old. Have no fear, the end is near.

     
    Midnight1
    Midnight1
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2007
    Posts: 25550
    Posted: Apr. 30, 2019 - 1:26 PM ET #39

    Wow wee wow...you took the first shot saying my emoji was immature. Then when I confront your comment, you become the victim. You've got that rap down pat from years of use huh? You mention my age & when I turn it against you, you get your panties all twisted.

    Go build your farking wall. And don't fall off that fence ya hear Felecia.

    Reply

    Wow wee wow...you took the first shot saying my emoji was immature. Then when I confront your comment, you become the victim. You've got that rap down pat from years of use huh? You mention my age & when I turn it against you, you get your panties all twisted.

    Go build your farking wall. And don't fall off that fence ya hear Felecia.

     
    Midnight1
    Midnight1
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2007
    Posts: 25550
    Posted: Apr. 30, 2019 - 1:27 PM ET #40

    Punctuation now?

    Blow me

    Reply

    Punctuation now?

    Blow me

     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Apr. 30, 2019 - 1:28 PM ET #41

    You also fogot that there should be a comma between fence and sonny. You really have forgot a lot.

    I love when someone insults someone else's intelligence while making grammatical errors. It's one of my favorite things on this site. And i'm a product of Oakland Public Schools, one of the worst school systems in the country. No reason that I should know this stuff and you don't. Just like there's no reason to act like a child just because someone doesn't agree with you. And you are one of the biggest children on this site. And that two year, continuous tantrum you call a thread is proof of this.

    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply

    You also fogot that there should be a comma between fence and sonny. You really have forgot a lot.

    I love when someone insults someone else's intelligence while making grammatical errors. It's one of my favorite things on this site. And i'm a product of Oakland Public Schools, one of the worst school systems in the country. No reason that I should know this stuff and you don't. Just like there's no reason to act like a child just because someone doesn't agree with you. And you are one of the biggest children on this site. And that two year, continuous tantrum you call a thread is proof of this.

     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Apr. 30, 2019 - 1:30 PM ET #42

    Quote Originally Posted by Midnight1:

    Punctuation now? Blow me

    You wouldn't be able to get it up. Keep going. You're just proving my point.

    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Midnight1:

    Punctuation now? Blow me

    You wouldn't be able to get it up. Keep going. You're just proving my point.

     
    Midnight1
    Midnight1
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2007
    Posts: 25550
    Posted: Apr. 30, 2019 - 1:35 PM ET #43

    Get back to work & clean those farking toilets. You can continue your brilliance on the bathroom walls where you do most of your best work.

     

    Reply

    Get back to work & clean those farking toilets. You can continue your brilliance on the bathroom walls where you do most of your best work.

     

     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Apr. 30, 2019 - 2:04 PM ET #44

    Quote Originally Posted by Midnight1:

    Get back to work & clean those farking toilets. You can continue your brilliance on the bathroom walls where you do most of your best work.

    Keep going. The famous Covers "You disagree with me so you must clean toilets" ploy. Or work at McDonald's or what have you. You're coming off like a real sport. Let's do the mods a favor and end this madness before they have to intervene.

    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Midnight1:

    Get back to work & clean those farking toilets. You can continue your brilliance on the bathroom walls where you do most of your best work.

    Keep going. The famous Covers "You disagree with me so you must clean toilets" ploy. Or work at McDonald's or what have you. You're coming off like a real sport. Let's do the mods a favor and end this madness before they have to intervene.

     
    Killer_B
    Killer_B
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2007
    Posts: 6291
    Posted: May. 1, 2019 - 12:10 AM ET #45

    Quote Originally Posted by Midnight1:

    How about we take just the last 2 weeks or so...

    Black churches torched in Louisiana.

    Dude mows down pedestrians he believed to be Muslim.

    White supremacist opens fire at a synagogue.

    ISIS inspired plot thwarted in Los Angeles.

    These are all examples of hate.

    I put this emoji  an_roll_laughbecause I didn't think you were serious. 


    Forgot to list Jessie Smollett attacked by MAGA supporters, a little more than a couple weeks ago... The media jumped on this like a b*tch in heat. CNN talking head "this is America in 2019"... (yeah right)
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Midnight1:

    How about we take just the last 2 weeks or so...

    Black churches torched in Louisiana.

    Dude mows down pedestrians he believed to be Muslim.

    White supremacist opens fire at a synagogue.

    ISIS inspired plot thwarted in Los Angeles.

    These are all examples of hate.

    I put this emoji  an_roll_laughbecause I didn't think you were serious. 


    Forgot to list Jessie Smollett attacked by MAGA supporters, a little more than a couple weeks ago... The media jumped on this like a b*tch in heat. CNN talking head "this is America in 2019"... (yeah right)
     
    ICEOG
    ICEOG
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2010
    Posts: 283
    Posted: May. 10, 2019 - 5:04 PM ET #46

    The crustacean that veers left will never eat the spaghetti resting in your lap unless you tempt him with the vigor of an ancient totem pole

    Reply

    The crustacean that veers left will never eat the spaghetti resting in your lap unless you tempt him with the vigor of an ancient totem pole

     
    Capodecina
    Capodecina
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 4214
    Posted: Jun. 20, 2019 - 2:22 AM ET #47

    Quote Originally Posted by HockeyTeeth:

    Stu it is back in play because Biden used the "good people on both sides" misquote as the centrepiece when kicking off his 2020 campaign. Watch the first min. of his launch video.

    They're gonna uncover all the B.S. that BIDEN pulled in UKRAINE and CHINA with his DRUG ADDICT SON !!!  

    BIDEN SUCKS!!!   TRUMP- 2020 !!!   MAGA BABY !!

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by HockeyTeeth:

    Stu it is back in play because Biden used the "good people on both sides" misquote as the centrepiece when kicking off his 2020 campaign. Watch the first min. of his launch video.

    They're gonna uncover all the B.S. that BIDEN pulled in UKRAINE and CHINA with his DRUG ADDICT SON !!!  

    BIDEN SUCKS!!!   TRUMP- 2020 !!!   MAGA BABY !!

     
    Capodecina
    Capodecina
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 4214
    Posted: Jun. 20, 2019 - 2:30 AM ET #48

    Quote Originally Posted by Midnight1:

    The biggest fear of Trump's base is they will soon become a minority in this country. They need to preserve the status quo for their own survival. They have a false perception of persecution just like Trump. His poorly educated base is more prone to racism & their fear of being replaced as decision makers fuels their hatred of those who don't look, speak or act like them. Trump supporters don't like being lumped in with uneducated bigots with no moral code. But therein lays the rub....they support a president with no moral code. If you support a racist, it's very difficult to prove you are not one as well. Trump's a cancer on our country and he WILL be removed in November 2020 along with his coward cronies in Congress.
    ....

    Good Luck with that Midnight Rambler.......TRUMP WILL WIN in 2020 !  WATCH and LEARN.....

    an_laugh....You and those stupid Polls that repeatedly said Killary Clinton was going to win in a landslide ??  What happened ?? Huh? Huh ?

    Why did your Scummy RIGGED DEMS let her off the hook for REAL OBSTRUCTION and COLLUSION with RUSSIA???

    Go read Greg Jarrett's Book - THE RUSSIAN HOAX -  Maybe you'll learn the TRUTH about the S---H---IT OBAMA and COMEY and Loretta Lynch tried to pull off on the AMERICAN PEOPLE !!!  an_shake They should HANG AND ROT in HELL FOR WHAT THEY TRIED TO GET AWAY WITH !!!   AND I HOPE THEY DO -  HERE COMES BILLY BARR !!!!  LOL  an_roll_laughan_roll_laugh

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Midnight1:

    The biggest fear of Trump's base is they will soon become a minority in this country. They need to preserve the status quo for their own survival. They have a false perception of persecution just like Trump. His poorly educated base is more prone to racism & their fear of being replaced as decision makers fuels their hatred of those who don't look, speak or act like them. Trump supporters don't like being lumped in with uneducated bigots with no moral code. But therein lays the rub....they support a president with no moral code. If you support a racist, it's very difficult to prove you are not one as well. Trump's a cancer on our country and he WILL be removed in November 2020 along with his coward cronies in Congress.
    ....

    Good Luck with that Midnight Rambler.......TRUMP WILL WIN in 2020 !  WATCH and LEARN.....

    an_laugh....You and those stupid Polls that repeatedly said Killary Clinton was going to win in a landslide ??  What happened ?? Huh? Huh ?

    Why did your Scummy RIGGED DEMS let her off the hook for REAL OBSTRUCTION and COLLUSION with RUSSIA???

    Go read Greg Jarrett's Book - THE RUSSIAN HOAX -  Maybe you'll learn the TRUTH about the S---H---IT OBAMA and COMEY and Loretta Lynch tried to pull off on the AMERICAN PEOPLE !!!  an_shake They should HANG AND ROT in HELL FOR WHAT THEY TRIED TO GET AWAY WITH !!!   AND I HOPE THEY DO -  HERE COMES BILLY BARR !!!!  LOL  an_roll_laughan_roll_laugh

     
    Capodecina
    Capodecina
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 4214
    Posted: Jun. 20, 2019 - 2:37 AM ET #49

    Quote Originally Posted by Midnight1:

    Hate is nothing new in our country. Different people have been the recipients of hate over the decades. What is new for most of us it the hate is being fueled by the President. He has a history of hate in his business dealings. He connected with the uneducated part of the country who fear for their jobs & were politically connected to no one. They are now on board a sinking ship with all the other cowards in Congress that allow him to get away with his ridiculous behavior. He is his own worst enemy because he can't keep his mouth shut & he's an unmitigated liar.  It will be over soon.

    WHO WON THE ELECTION ???  With MORE ELECTORAL COLLEGE POINTS ???  TRUMP DID !!!

    SO GET LOST LOOOOSER !!!!   AMERICA VOTED HIM IN ......so get over it Hillary CLinton !

    He is MY PRESIDENT AND HE WILL BE GETTING MY VOTE in 18 months from now ......

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Midnight1:

    Hate is nothing new in our country. Different people have been the recipients of hate over the decades. What is new for most of us it the hate is being fueled by the President. He has a history of hate in his business dealings. He connected with the uneducated part of the country who fear for their jobs & were politically connected to no one. They are now on board a sinking ship with all the other cowards in Congress that allow him to get away with his ridiculous behavior. He is his own worst enemy because he can't keep his mouth shut & he's an unmitigated liar.  It will be over soon.

    WHO WON THE ELECTION ???  With MORE ELECTORAL COLLEGE POINTS ???  TRUMP DID !!!

    SO GET LOST LOOOOSER !!!!   AMERICA VOTED HIM IN ......so get over it Hillary CLinton !

    He is MY PRESIDENT AND HE WILL BE GETTING MY VOTE in 18 months from now ......

     
     
    UNIMAN
    UNIMAN
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2014
    Posts: 10454
    Posted: Jun. 24, 2024 - 10:26 AM ET #50

    Quote Originally Posted by lovethedough:

    I'm just looking for an honest answer.  In his both sides are fine people press conference.   President TRUMP clearly said, “I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and white nationalists because they should be condemned totally.”He clearly said it.  So why is the media saying that President TRUMP didn't condemn the neo Nazis and white nationalists during the press conference.  He clearly said, “I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and white nationalists because they should be condemned totally.”  It's on YouTube.   Why does the media leave this part out?  He also repeatedly condemned hate, racism, the kik, Nazis, and white nationalists in an address to the nation the day before.  So my question is,  how can the media talk all night with panels of people saying he didn't condemn, when they know he really did condemn?  That's so weird.   Are they totally nuts?

     

    Fast forward 7 years later and Biden still spews the lie. Finally, after 7 years, a left leaning fact check site Snopes calls out the lie.

    Snopes detailed in its fact check that Trump was clear he was not calling neo-Nazis "fine people" when he made the comment at a press conference that year.

    Amazing.

     

     

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by lovethedough:

    I'm just looking for an honest answer.  In his both sides are fine people press conference.   President TRUMP clearly said, “I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and white nationalists because they should be condemned totally.”He clearly said it.  So why is the media saying that President TRUMP didn't condemn the neo Nazis and white nationalists during the press conference.  He clearly said, “I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and white nationalists because they should be condemned totally.”  It's on YouTube.   Why does the media leave this part out?  He also repeatedly condemned hate, racism, the kik, Nazis, and white nationalists in an address to the nation the day before.  So my question is,  how can the media talk all night with panels of people saying he didn't condemn, when they know he really did condemn?  That's so weird.   Are they totally nuts?

     

    Fast forward 7 years later and Biden still spews the lie. Finally, after 7 years, a left leaning fact check site Snopes calls out the lie.

    Snopes detailed in its fact check that Trump was clear he was not calling neo-Nazis "fine people" when he made the comment at a press conference that year.

    Amazing.

     

     

    All Forums | Penalty Box
    «First Previous 123 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • Claiming Prizes 57,722
    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,564
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 273,673
    • Saturday 10/10/2026 603
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,897
    • Week 6 Money 16,147
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 40,258
    • NCAA WEEK 6 *** Train is of the essence *** 11,209
    • Most important thread for me in the last 30 days 1,646
    • PART DEUX 154

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Privacy Choices Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.