Phixer's NFL Continued
Hardest thing is playing Under on a nationally televised games as instead of cheering for goals - you are always watching the clock and praying for the receivers to stay within the field boundaries. I know it. So does Vegas. Especially after letting the public to cash on the totals on last Thursday and the Thursday before that. The totals line opened at 49 and is now at 48 despite majority of the bets being on Over. We've been there and seen that. I will buy a point back t 49.
This is a 5 Units Play
Under 49 -125
Hardest thing is playing Under on a nationally televised games as instead of cheering for goals - you are always watching the clock and praying for the receivers to stay within the field boundaries. I know it. So does Vegas. Especially after letting the public to cash on the totals on last Thursday and the Thursday before that. The totals line opened at 49 and is now at 48 despite majority of the bets being on Over. We've been there and seen that. I will buy a point back t 49.
This is a 5 Units Play
Under 49 -125
Eli is back. So are the Giants. They are getting again the injury plagued team with second best offense but without important offensive players. Giants defensive line is improving each and every game and I expect the Giants to win this one easily.
This is a 5 Units Play
NY Giants -4 -110
550$
Eli is back. So are the Giants. They are getting again the injury plagued team with second best offense but without important offensive players. Giants defensive line is improving each and every game and I expect the Giants to win this one easily.
This is a 5 Units Play
NY Giants -4 -110
550$
GB Packers vs MIN Vikings Totals
Hardest thing is playing Under on a nationally televised games as instead of cheering for goals - you are always watching the clock and praying for the receivers to stay within the field boundaries. I know it. So does Vegas. Especially after letting the public to cash on the totals on last Thursday and the Thursday before that. The totals line opened at 49 and is now at 48 despite majority of the bets being on Over. We've been there and seen that. I will buy a point back t 49.
This is a 5 Units Play
Under 49 -125
GB Packers vs MIN Vikings Totals
Hardest thing is playing Under on a nationally televised games as instead of cheering for goals - you are always watching the clock and praying for the receivers to stay within the field boundaries. I know it. So does Vegas. Especially after letting the public to cash on the totals on last Thursday and the Thursday before that. The totals line opened at 49 and is now at 48 despite majority of the bets being on Over. We've been there and seen that. I will buy a point back t 49.
This is a 5 Units Play
Under 49 -125
NFL Week 5: NY Giants vs ATL Falcons
Eli is back. So are the Giants. They are getting again the injury plagued team with second best offense but without important offensive players. Giants defensive line is improving each and every game and I expect the Giants to win this one easily.
This is a 5 Units Play
NY Giants -4 -110
550$
I like this pick very much ![]()
BOL phixer and keep up the gd work![]()
NFL Week 5: NY Giants vs ATL Falcons
Eli is back. So are the Giants. They are getting again the injury plagued team with second best offense but without important offensive players. Giants defensive line is improving each and every game and I expect the Giants to win this one easily.
This is a 5 Units Play
NY Giants -4 -110
550$
I like this pick very much ![]()
BOL phixer and keep up the gd work![]()
GB Packers vs MIN Vikings Totals
Hardest thing is playing Under on a nationally televised games as instead of cheering for goals - you are always watching the clock and praying for the receivers to stay within the field boundaries. I know it. So does Vegas. Especially after letting the public to cash on the totals on last Thursday and the Thursday before that. The totals line opened at 49 and is now at 48 despite majority of the bets being on Over. We've been there and seen that. I will buy a point back t 49.
This is a 5 Units Play
Under 49 -125
Why buy the point back ????
If it lands on 48 you get your money back,do you think the final will be that tight to the number to justify paying a -125 vig ????
GB Packers vs MIN Vikings Totals
Hardest thing is playing Under on a nationally televised games as instead of cheering for goals - you are always watching the clock and praying for the receivers to stay within the field boundaries. I know it. So does Vegas. Especially after letting the public to cash on the totals on last Thursday and the Thursday before that. The totals line opened at 49 and is now at 48 despite majority of the bets being on Over. We've been there and seen that. I will buy a point back t 49.
This is a 5 Units Play
Under 49 -125
Why buy the point back ????
If it lands on 48 you get your money back,do you think the final will be that tight to the number to justify paying a -125 vig ????
Luv the play. There is a system play on Minny tonight that shows the under is 14-0 in this spot. GL
Really???
Okay, so why don't you tell us where to find this system that shows the under is FOURTEEN and 0 in this spot.
Luv the play. There is a system play on Minny tonight that shows the under is 14-0 in this spot. GL
Really???
Okay, so why don't you tell us where to find this system that shows the under is FOURTEEN and 0 in this spot.
Here you go Bozo. Follow this link I've pasted.
If you read the query, it says Viking when in their prior games rushes more than 35 times, have rushing yards greater than 200 and score more than 24 point since 2002 have played in 14 under games after a game like this. Compliments of Dr. M.
Here you go Bozo. Follow this link I've pasted.
If you read the query, it says Viking when in their prior games rushes more than 35 times, have rushing yards greater than 200 and score more than 24 point since 2002 have played in 14 under games after a game like this. Compliments of Dr. M.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,254
- Thursday 10/01/2026 754
- PART DEUX 209
- Steelers vs Browns in-game live TNF 2,106
- Cleveland Bettors 2,595
- NFL LOCKED IN! 103,203
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 12,125
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 30,008
- Happening just recently . . . 36,844
- We have picked a terrible time to have the stupidest president ever 30,585
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
