NFL Week15 SNF: PHI Eagles vs DAL Cowboys Second Half
This is a 5 Units Play
DAL Cowboys ML Second Half +200
This is a 5 Units Play
DAL Cowboys ML Second Half +200
This is a 5 Units Play
DAL Cowboys ML Second Half +200
I don't think the Broncos lose on Monday Night. They are on a roll.
I don't think the Broncos lose on Monday Night. They are on a roll.
The only thing those two teams have left with on TNF is a show for their fans and all of us accross the universe. I think their inept offenses will explode against even more inept defenses.
This is a 5 Units Play
Over 39 -110
The only thing those two teams have left with on TNF is a show for their fans and all of us accross the universe. I think their inept offenses will explode against even more inept defenses.
This is a 5 Units Play
Over 39 -110
I don't think the Broncos lose on Monday Night. They are on a roll.
I don't think the Broncos lose on Monday Night. They are on a roll.
The only thing those two teams have left with on TNF is a show for their fans and all of us accross the universe. I think their inept offenses will explode against even more inept defenses.
This is a 5 Units Play
Over 39 -110
The only thing those two teams have left with on TNF is a show for their fans and all of us accross the universe. I think their inept offenses will explode against even more inept defenses.
This is a 5 Units Play
Over 39 -110
