NFL Week 13 Thanksgiving Weekend: SF 49ers vs SEA Seahawks
This is a 5 Units Play
SF 49ers ML -120
This is a 5 Units Play
WASH Redskins +6 First Half -110
This is a 5 Units Play
WASH Redskins +6 First Half -110
I am really glad you post so late that no one can get the wagers in,
you are chasing it, good luck in the future, with these make pretend wagers Pete
I am really glad you post so late that no one can get the wagers in,
you are chasing it, good luck in the future, with these make pretend wagers Pete
I am really glad you post so late that no one can get the wagers in,
you are chasing it, good luck in the future, with these make pretend wagers Pete
I am really glad you post so late that no one can get the wagers in,
you are chasing it, good luck in the future, with these make pretend wagers Pete
