Probably even have a jumpsuit of your favorite driver that you pose for pictures with!
Never-forget-911
I know it has been said many times in the past, but it bears repeating, at the risk of disclosing Covers trade secrets, there are only 347 actual posters on covers.com!
The other 607,653 accounts are Bob and his alias army.
Keep at it.
@IntenseOperator
I bet you love NASCAR!
Probably even have a jumpsuit of your favorite driver that you pose for pictures with!
Never-forget-911
I know it has been said many times in the past, but it bears repeating, at the risk of disclosing Covers trade secrets, there are only 347 actual posters on covers.com!
The other 607,653 accounts are Bob and his alias army.
I don’t know who’s an alias , and who’s not , or if you two dudes are rail thin or thick like some two ton ghoul blobs , you both could be angelic like seraphims , or a couple of doofus stugotz , but if you pull spock into this bare assed derrière that gets dicked conversation like you two got , going , you’re both gonna get buried in the crypt so yo fuckin’ blow me ……
ya dig ?
I ain’t a prop . And I ain’t Sheila from back in your 8th grade that you used to get to 3rd base with . So you could brag to all your friends that you tickled the monkey . If you got beef then make your own gravy from scratch , and stop using my bouillons .
ya feel me ?
wallstreetcappers craps in his draws and pees fuckin backwards from his vaj with a squirt.
I don’t know who’s an alias , and who’s not , or if you two dudes are rail thin or thick like some two ton ghoul blobs , you both could be angelic like seraphims , or a couple of doofus stugotz , but if you pull spock into this bare assed derrière that gets dicked conversation like you two got , going , you’re both gonna get buried in the crypt so yo fuckin’ blow me ……
ya dig ?
I ain’t a prop . And I ain’t Sheila from back in your 8th grade that you used to get to 3rd base with . So you could brag to all your friends that you tickled the monkey . If you got beef then make your own gravy from scratch , and stop using my bouillons .