![]()
Okay Assholes!!!
Lamar Jackson shrivels up in the playoffs like a penis in the pool on a colder than usual summer night swim .
Lamar Jackson shrivels up in the playoffs like a penis in the pool on a colder than usual summer night swim .
Lamar Jackson shrivels up in the playoffs like a penis in the pool on a colder than usual summer night swim .
Lamar Jackson shrivels up in the playoffs like a penis in the pool on a colder than usual summer night swim .
Hank is so cranky that he makes the old man whose door we used to throw shit at when I was a youth look like god damn Ricardo Montalban wearing that nice suit and preaching about a life lesson at the end of a Fantasy Island episode .
Hank is so cranky that he makes the old man whose door we used to throw shit at when I was a youth look like god damn Ricardo Montalban wearing that nice suit and preaching about a life lesson at the end of a Fantasy Island episode .
Come to think of it , he’s more like that Wrath of Khan Ricardo Montalban , you know , the angry version , where when his blood pressure gets high , you can see his nipples enlarge , cuz the motherfucker doesn’t have the common courtesy to wear a t-shirt in the summertime , so as not to stall the growth process both mentally and emotionally of the neighborhood kids unlucky enough to live around him .
Come to think of it , he’s more like that Wrath of Khan Ricardo Montalban , you know , the angry version , where when his blood pressure gets high , you can see his nipples enlarge , cuz the motherfucker doesn’t have the common courtesy to wear a t-shirt in the summertime , so as not to stall the growth process both mentally and emotionally of the neighborhood kids unlucky enough to live around him .
Come to think of it , he’s more like that Wrath of Khan Ricardo Montalban , you know , the angry version , where when his blood pressure gets high , you can see his nipples enlarge , cuz the motherfucker doesn’t have the common courtesy to wear a t-shirt in the summertime , so as not to stall the growth process both mentally and emotionally of the neighborhood kids unlucky enough to live around him .
Ricardo
All roided up![]()
Come to think of it , he’s more like that Wrath of Khan Ricardo Montalban , you know , the angry version , where when his blood pressure gets high , you can see his nipples enlarge , cuz the motherfucker doesn’t have the common courtesy to wear a t-shirt in the summertime , so as not to stall the growth process both mentally and emotionally of the neighborhood kids unlucky enough to live around him .
Ricardo
All roided up![]()
Those nipples were like the heads of serpents . In that movie he looks like Ric Flair after a particularly long night of drinking with Dusty Rhodes where one of them fucked a horse .
Those nipples were like the heads of serpents . In that movie he looks like Ric Flair after a particularly long night of drinking with Dusty Rhodes where one of them fucked a horse .
Quote Originally Posted by spockgato: Hank is so cranky that he makes the old man whose door we used to throw shit at when I was a youth look like god damn Ricardo Montalban wearing that nice suit and preaching about a life lesson at the end of a Fantasy Island episode .,,,,,,,,''the old man whose door we used to throw shit at'',,,,,,,i knew i always liked you,,,,however i do have a few questions,,,,,why did you throw feces at this dudes door?,,,,,he sell u oregano?,,,,,wouldn't let you play wiffle ball on his lawn?,,,,,how did you acquire the shit?,,,,shit into a bucket to collect it?,,,,some tupperware perhaps?,,,,,how did you launch the feces?,,,,actually throw it with ur hands?,, gloves i presume,,,,throw like a bag of shit at the door?,,,,,,was it a direct hit?,,,,did u get caught?,,,,,were u like a serial shit thrower at people's houses u didnt like?,,,,,fascinating,,,,,,,
Quote Originally Posted by spockgato: Hank is so cranky that he makes the old man whose door we used to throw shit at when I was a youth look like god damn Ricardo Montalban wearing that nice suit and preaching about a life lesson at the end of a Fantasy Island episode .,,,,,,,,''the old man whose door we used to throw shit at'',,,,,,,i knew i always liked you,,,,however i do have a few questions,,,,,why did you throw feces at this dudes door?,,,,,he sell u oregano?,,,,,wouldn't let you play wiffle ball on his lawn?,,,,,how did you acquire the shit?,,,,shit into a bucket to collect it?,,,,some tupperware perhaps?,,,,,how did you launch the feces?,,,,actually throw it with ur hands?,, gloves i presume,,,,throw like a bag of shit at the door?,,,,,,was it a direct hit?,,,,did u get caught?,,,,,were u like a serial shit thrower at people's houses u didnt like?,,,,,fascinating,,,,,,,
Quote Originally Posted by spockgato: Hank is so cranky that he makes the old man whose door we used to throw shit at when I was a youth look like god damn Ricardo Montalban wearing that nice suit and preaching about a life lesson at the end of a Fantasy Island episode .,,,,,,,,''the old man whose door we used to throw shit at'',,,,,,,i knew i always liked you,,,,however i do have a few questions,,,,,why did you throw feces at this dudes door?,,,,,he sell u oregano?,,,,,wouldn't let you play wiffle ball on his lawn?,,,,,how did you acquire the shit?,,,,shit into a bucket to collect it?,,,,some tupperware perhaps?,,,,,how did you launch the feces?,,,,actually throw it with ur hands?,, gloves i presume,,,,throw like a bag of shit at the door?,,,,,,was it a direct hit?,,,,did u get caught?,,,,,were u like a serial shit thrower at people's houses u didnt like?,,,,,fascinating,,,,,,,
I don’t know if you guys can handle the truths within this story .
It deals with the macabre , and the sinister , the rising of the tides in every mind , and the eventual decline that’s a crime that signs to you like signals do ,
are you guys as high as I am ? because I’m an individual , that doesn’t need your science , or it’s designs , with the way it devises it’s guidelines to get you skyward on prescriptions or the pills that dudes pop cuz it’s my principle ,
I’m livin’ proof ,
that natural is greater than man made ,
cuz I don’t need the pharmaceutical scams or even the plant based ,
to achieve utopian thought ,
cuz the things I think elicit more bliss than any dopes that you bought ……
ya dig ?
what the fuck was I talking about again ?
Quote Originally Posted by spockgato: Hank is so cranky that he makes the old man whose door we used to throw shit at when I was a youth look like god damn Ricardo Montalban wearing that nice suit and preaching about a life lesson at the end of a Fantasy Island episode .,,,,,,,,''the old man whose door we used to throw shit at'',,,,,,,i knew i always liked you,,,,however i do have a few questions,,,,,why did you throw feces at this dudes door?,,,,,he sell u oregano?,,,,,wouldn't let you play wiffle ball on his lawn?,,,,,how did you acquire the shit?,,,,shit into a bucket to collect it?,,,,some tupperware perhaps?,,,,,how did you launch the feces?,,,,actually throw it with ur hands?,, gloves i presume,,,,throw like a bag of shit at the door?,,,,,,was it a direct hit?,,,,did u get caught?,,,,,were u like a serial shit thrower at people's houses u didnt like?,,,,,fascinating,,,,,,,
I don’t know if you guys can handle the truths within this story .
It deals with the macabre , and the sinister , the rising of the tides in every mind , and the eventual decline that’s a crime that signs to you like signals do ,
are you guys as high as I am ? because I’m an individual , that doesn’t need your science , or it’s designs , with the way it devises it’s guidelines to get you skyward on prescriptions or the pills that dudes pop cuz it’s my principle ,
I’m livin’ proof ,
that natural is greater than man made ,
cuz I don’t need the pharmaceutical scams or even the plant based ,
to achieve utopian thought ,
cuz the things I think elicit more bliss than any dopes that you bought ……
ya dig ?
what the fuck was I talking about again ?
Aha ! God bless you for roll laughing me back into coherence . For a second there Mother Universe tantalized me with a glimpse of her bare breast , and I was caught in its wonderful web of feminine wilds . I think that your jovial spin ( I didn’t know you breakdanced ! ) jolted my sternum back into this , our so mundane and mediocre dimension . And back into this “ reality “ . Thanks a lot . Sarcasm oozing like the inside of a late 70s Times Square peep show booth .
Aha ! God bless you for roll laughing me back into coherence . For a second there Mother Universe tantalized me with a glimpse of her bare breast , and I was caught in its wonderful web of feminine wilds . I think that your jovial spin ( I didn’t know you breakdanced ! ) jolted my sternum back into this , our so mundane and mediocre dimension . And back into this “ reality “ . Thanks a lot . Sarcasm oozing like the inside of a late 70s Times Square peep show booth .
I don’t even like the drinks or the alcohol , I’ll leave that to Cranky Hank , with his fat feet , and the thousand sips he swigs , that fucks with his equilibrium and shit , that bitch is bound to fall ,
in the motherfuckin’ snow , while walkin’ to get his mail ,
and then he’ll just fall asleep there , cuz he’s smashed , kid’s impaired ,
beyond recognition ,
it was the vodka , it was the cigarettes , it was the whiskey , it was the women ,
that kidded him about his diminutive little inch prick that did him in ……
ya dig ?
don’t drink when depressed folks . Or when getting the mail when there’s a snowstorm outside . This very special message is brought to you by spockgato , truth sayer and spirit lifter .
I don’t even like the drinks or the alcohol , I’ll leave that to Cranky Hank , with his fat feet , and the thousand sips he swigs , that fucks with his equilibrium and shit , that bitch is bound to fall ,
in the motherfuckin’ snow , while walkin’ to get his mail ,
and then he’ll just fall asleep there , cuz he’s smashed , kid’s impaired ,
beyond recognition ,
it was the vodka , it was the cigarettes , it was the whiskey , it was the women ,
that kidded him about his diminutive little inch prick that did him in ……
ya dig ?
don’t drink when depressed folks . Or when getting the mail when there’s a snowstorm outside . This very special message is brought to you by spockgato , truth sayer and spirit lifter .
I don’t even like the drinks or the alcohol , I’ll leave that to Cranky Hank , with his fat feet , and the thousand sips he swigs , that fucks with his equilibrium and shit , that bitch is bound to fall , in the motherfuckin’ snow , while walkin’ to get his mail , and then he’ll just fall asleep there , cuz he’s smashed , kid’s impaired , beyond recognition , it was the vodka , it was the cigarettes , it was the whiskey , it was the women , that kidded him about his diminutive little inch prick that did him in …… ya dig ? don’t drink when depressed folks . Or when getting the mail when there’s a snowstorm outside . This very special message is brought to you by spockgato , truth sayer and spirit lifter .
I don’t even like the drinks or the alcohol , I’ll leave that to Cranky Hank , with his fat feet , and the thousand sips he swigs , that fucks with his equilibrium and shit , that bitch is bound to fall , in the motherfuckin’ snow , while walkin’ to get his mail , and then he’ll just fall asleep there , cuz he’s smashed , kid’s impaired , beyond recognition , it was the vodka , it was the cigarettes , it was the whiskey , it was the women , that kidded him about his diminutive little inch prick that did him in …… ya dig ? don’t drink when depressed folks . Or when getting the mail when there’s a snowstorm outside . This very special message is brought to you by spockgato , truth sayer and spirit lifter .
@IntenseOperator
I bet you love NASCAR!
Probably even have a jumpsuit of your favorite driver that you pose for pictures with!
![]()
Never-forget-911
@IntenseOperator
I bet you love NASCAR!
Probably even have a jumpsuit of your favorite driver that you pose for pictures with!
![]()
Never-forget-911
@IntenseOperator
Repeat after me -
I’m good enough, I’m smart enough, and gosh darnit, people like me!
I bet you feel better now, don’t you?
When you get the urge to push your politics on a gambling website again -
Repeat after me -
I’m good enough, I’m smart enough, and gosh darnit, people like me!
@IntenseOperator
Repeat after me -
I’m good enough, I’m smart enough, and gosh darnit, people like me!
I bet you feel better now, don’t you?
When you get the urge to push your politics on a gambling website again -
Repeat after me -
I’m good enough, I’m smart enough, and gosh darnit, people like me!
Hank Kardashian
You got a full plate.
You don’t want any of this. Just keep pawing at Big Red and updating the forum on occasion with your bullshit stories of your fabulous domestic life.
Hank Kardashian
You got a full plate.
You don’t want any of this. Just keep pawing at Big Red and updating the forum on occasion with your bullshit stories of your fabulous domestic life.
I know it has been said many times in the past, but it bears repeating, at the risk of disclosing Covers trade secrets, there are only 347 actual posters on covers.com!
The other 607,653 accounts are Bob and his alias army.
![]()
![]()
I know it has been said many times in the past, but it bears repeating, at the risk of disclosing Covers trade secrets, there are only 347 actual posters on covers.com!
The other 607,653 accounts are Bob and his alias army.
![]()
![]()
I don’t even like the drinks or the alcohol , I’ll leave that to Cranky Hank , with his fat feet , and the thousand sips he swigs , that fucks with his equilibrium and shit , that bitch is bound to fall , in the motherfuckin’ snow , while walkin’ to get his mail , and then he’ll just fall asleep there , cuz he’s smashed , kid’s impaired , beyond recognition , it was the vodka , it was the cigarettes , it was the whiskey , it was the women , that kidded him about his diminutive little inch prick that did him in …… ya dig ? don’t drink when depressed folks . Or when getting the mail when there’s a snowstorm outside . This very special message is brought to you by spockgato , truth sayer and spirit lifter .
I don’t even like the drinks or the alcohol , I’ll leave that to Cranky Hank , with his fat feet , and the thousand sips he swigs , that fucks with his equilibrium and shit , that bitch is bound to fall , in the motherfuckin’ snow , while walkin’ to get his mail , and then he’ll just fall asleep there , cuz he’s smashed , kid’s impaired , beyond recognition , it was the vodka , it was the cigarettes , it was the whiskey , it was the women , that kidded him about his diminutive little inch prick that did him in …… ya dig ? don’t drink when depressed folks . Or when getting the mail when there’s a snowstorm outside . This very special message is brought to you by spockgato , truth sayer and spirit lifter .
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,410
- Sunday 10/04/2026 688
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,345
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,608
- This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,823
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,499
- __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 13,259
- Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,877
- NFL THREAD * 151 * 16,849
- Los Angeles Rams @ Philadelphia Eagles 5,884
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
