@benhogan76 what exactly qualifies any of the tards this country has elected for the last 30 years?
Most wont admit voting for Biden.....
@benhogan76 what exactly qualifies any of the tards this country has elected for the last 30 years?
@benhogan76 what exactly qualifies any of the tards this country has elected for the last 30 years?
@benhogan76 what exactly qualifies any of the tards this country has elected for the last 30 years?
@benhogan76 what exactly qualifies any of the tards this country has elected for the last 30 years?
Quote Originally Posted by DoubleUp4Life: Quote Originally Posted by mctrap: Quote Originally Posted by DoubleUp4Life: @mctrap You voted for Trump who brought his own pre teen daughter around his buddy Epstein ( the pic of them on epsteins plane is gross ) Wrong as always. I'm not a gullible cult rube like you, therefore I don't vote. Meaning I DONT vote for corruption to pretend I'm participating in the illusion of democracy. No need to go back and forth with your corrupt political views with me. I don't even play that game. You don't vote so your opinion is null/void/mute .... You gullible cult rubes are always projecting your lunacy on others....You should stick to the echo chamber conspiracy message boards on the epoch times and madtruther where you belong.... Do you have anymore MSM brainwashed opinions to share with your fellow cult members on Covers? Anymore CCP talking points directed to your fellow slave-think zombies? Anymore corruption to promote? Your opinion is directed at that target brain dead audience. So you are null & void to me as anything but the court jester clown that you have proven over and over to be.
Bottom line= YOU DONT VOTE , so your opinion on politics = ![]()
Quote Originally Posted by DoubleUp4Life: Quote Originally Posted by mctrap: Quote Originally Posted by DoubleUp4Life: @mctrap You voted for Trump who brought his own pre teen daughter around his buddy Epstein ( the pic of them on epsteins plane is gross ) Wrong as always. I'm not a gullible cult rube like you, therefore I don't vote. Meaning I DONT vote for corruption to pretend I'm participating in the illusion of democracy. No need to go back and forth with your corrupt political views with me. I don't even play that game. You don't vote so your opinion is null/void/mute .... You gullible cult rubes are always projecting your lunacy on others....You should stick to the echo chamber conspiracy message boards on the epoch times and madtruther where you belong.... Do you have anymore MSM brainwashed opinions to share with your fellow cult members on Covers? Anymore CCP talking points directed to your fellow slave-think zombies? Anymore corruption to promote? Your opinion is directed at that target brain dead audience. So you are null & void to me as anything but the court jester clown that you have proven over and over to be.
Bottom line= YOU DONT VOTE , so your opinion on politics = ![]()
@mctrap You voted for Trump who brought his own pre teen daughter around his buddy Epstein ( the pic of them on epsteins plane is gross )
Too bad there are not publicly available pictures of Joe showering with his daughter. Maybe someday he'll open his wallet and show us some pics. Betcha he has a few.
And all the bad treatment Trump did to his daughters, why did they turn out so nice and successful??????
Doesn't seem to fit YOUR cult narrative.
@mctrap You voted for Trump who brought his own pre teen daughter around his buddy Epstein ( the pic of them on epsteins plane is gross )
Too bad there are not publicly available pictures of Joe showering with his daughter. Maybe someday he'll open his wallet and show us some pics. Betcha he has a few.
And all the bad treatment Trump did to his daughters, why did they turn out so nice and successful??????
Doesn't seem to fit YOUR cult narrative.
@DoubleUp4Life
why can you not have an opinion on politics if "you do not vote on the Presidential election" ?? Everyone on this forum has an opinion on the outcome of a game, doesn't mean every one of us is making a decision to pick one side or another with our money. People bitch about the "system" and the "fixes"....this includes the betting market AND the political system. So you can bitch and have an opinion about one but not the other?? I realize this is rudimentary comparison but it gets the point across.
I have several friends who work in politics, have degrees in political science, that do not vote every year. One of which has not voted for the Presidential election since 2008. State and local politics yes. He does so because he feels he has a value to the outcome of what effects him the most directly. He does so because he knows how the system works and if he feels his vote is not worth either of the two candidates then he doesn't waste his time or vote. Does this mean he cannot speak his mind on either of the two? What is that BS ? He is educated enough to have a discussion and provide the reasons why. He acknowledges others opinions and can intelligently discuss either side of an issue better than 99% of America. But if he chooses not to vote one year for someone who he feels will be in an assisted living facility before he has a chance to even run for re-election OR not to vote for someone who his personal values just do not align with, who are you to tell him he should do otherwise and if not then to shut his mouth and move on ???
@DoubleUp4Life
why can you not have an opinion on politics if "you do not vote on the Presidential election" ?? Everyone on this forum has an opinion on the outcome of a game, doesn't mean every one of us is making a decision to pick one side or another with our money. People bitch about the "system" and the "fixes"....this includes the betting market AND the political system. So you can bitch and have an opinion about one but not the other?? I realize this is rudimentary comparison but it gets the point across.
I have several friends who work in politics, have degrees in political science, that do not vote every year. One of which has not voted for the Presidential election since 2008. State and local politics yes. He does so because he feels he has a value to the outcome of what effects him the most directly. He does so because he knows how the system works and if he feels his vote is not worth either of the two candidates then he doesn't waste his time or vote. Does this mean he cannot speak his mind on either of the two? What is that BS ? He is educated enough to have a discussion and provide the reasons why. He acknowledges others opinions and can intelligently discuss either side of an issue better than 99% of America. But if he chooses not to vote one year for someone who he feels will be in an assisted living facility before he has a chance to even run for re-election OR not to vote for someone who his personal values just do not align with, who are you to tell him he should do otherwise and if not then to shut his mouth and move on ???
Quote Originally Posted by DoubleUp4Life: @mctrap You voted for Trump who brought his own pre teen daughter around his buddy Epstein ( the pic of them on epsteins plane is gross ) Too bad there are not publicly available pictures of Joe showering with his daughter. Maybe someday he'll open his wallet and show us some pics. Betcha he has a few. And all the bad treatment Trump did to his daughters, why did they turn out so nice and successful?????? Doesn't seem to fit YOUR cult narrative.
![]()
Yeah, real salt of the earth gals they turned out to be... Sometimes you amaze me with how out of touch you get when your meds are fading
Quote Originally Posted by DoubleUp4Life: @mctrap You voted for Trump who brought his own pre teen daughter around his buddy Epstein ( the pic of them on epsteins plane is gross ) Too bad there are not publicly available pictures of Joe showering with his daughter. Maybe someday he'll open his wallet and show us some pics. Betcha he has a few. And all the bad treatment Trump did to his daughters, why did they turn out so nice and successful?????? Doesn't seem to fit YOUR cult narrative.
![]()
Yeah, real salt of the earth gals they turned out to be... Sometimes you amaze me with how out of touch you get when your meds are fading
Quote Originally Posted by DoubleUp4Life: @mctrap You voted for Trump who brought his own pre teen daughter around his buddy Epstein ( the pic of them on epsteins plane is gross ) Too bad there are not publicly available pictures of Joe showering with his daughter. Maybe someday he'll open his wallet and show us some pics. Betcha he has a few. And all the bad treatment Trump did to his daughters, why did they turn out so nice and successful?????? Doesn't seem to fit YOUR cult narrative.
Again , why deflect to Joe ?? I don't like him either ...
Why worship Trump? He still hasn't submitted his DNA in a civil rape case .
His daughters success is dependent on daddy's grifting and the husband's convict dad .
Quote Originally Posted by DoubleUp4Life: @mctrap You voted for Trump who brought his own pre teen daughter around his buddy Epstein ( the pic of them on epsteins plane is gross ) Too bad there are not publicly available pictures of Joe showering with his daughter. Maybe someday he'll open his wallet and show us some pics. Betcha he has a few. And all the bad treatment Trump did to his daughters, why did they turn out so nice and successful?????? Doesn't seem to fit YOUR cult narrative.
Again , why deflect to Joe ?? I don't like him either ...
Why worship Trump? He still hasn't submitted his DNA in a civil rape case .
His daughters success is dependent on daddy's grifting and the husband's convict dad .
@DoubleUp4Life why can you not have an opinion on politics if "you do not vote on the Presidential election" ?? Everyone on this forum has an opinion on the outcome of a game, doesn't mean every one of us is making a decision to pick one side or another with our money. People bitch about the "system" and the "fixes"....this includes the betting market AND the political system. So you can bitch and have an opinion about one but not the other?? I realize this is rudimentary comparison but it gets the point across. I have several friends who work in politics, have degrees in political science, that do not vote every year. One of which has not voted for the Presidential election since 2008. State and local politics yes. He does so because he feels he has a value to the outcome of what effects him the most directly. He does so because he knows how the system works and if he feels his vote is not worth either of the two candidates then he doesn't waste his time or vote. Does this mean he cannot speak his mind on either of the two? What is that BS ? He is educated enough to have a discussion and provide the reasons why. He acknowledges others opinions and can intelligently discuss either side of an issue better than 99% of America. But if he chooses not to vote one year for someone who he feels will be in an assisted living facility before he has a chance to even run for re-election OR not to vote for someone who his personal values just do not align with, who are you to tell him he should do otherwise and if not then to shut his mouth and move on ???
If you don't vote, then your voice isn't being heard where it counts...So clearly McCrap is just looking argue about something he doesn't even care enough to vote on
@DoubleUp4Life why can you not have an opinion on politics if "you do not vote on the Presidential election" ?? Everyone on this forum has an opinion on the outcome of a game, doesn't mean every one of us is making a decision to pick one side or another with our money. People bitch about the "system" and the "fixes"....this includes the betting market AND the political system. So you can bitch and have an opinion about one but not the other?? I realize this is rudimentary comparison but it gets the point across. I have several friends who work in politics, have degrees in political science, that do not vote every year. One of which has not voted for the Presidential election since 2008. State and local politics yes. He does so because he feels he has a value to the outcome of what effects him the most directly. He does so because he knows how the system works and if he feels his vote is not worth either of the two candidates then he doesn't waste his time or vote. Does this mean he cannot speak his mind on either of the two? What is that BS ? He is educated enough to have a discussion and provide the reasons why. He acknowledges others opinions and can intelligently discuss either side of an issue better than 99% of America. But if he chooses not to vote one year for someone who he feels will be in an assisted living facility before he has a chance to even run for re-election OR not to vote for someone who his personal values just do not align with, who are you to tell him he should do otherwise and if not then to shut his mouth and move on ???
If you don't vote, then your voice isn't being heard where it counts...So clearly McCrap is just looking argue about something he doesn't even care enough to vote on
Quote Originally Posted by mctrap: Quote Originally Posted by DoubleUp4Life: @mctrap You voted for Trump who brought his own pre teen daughter around his buddy Epstein ( the pic of them on epsteins plane is gross ) Wrong as always. I'm not a gullible cult rube like you, therefore I don't vote. Meaning I DONT vote for corruption to pretend I'm participating in the illusion of democracy. No need to go back and forth with your corrupt political views with me. I don't even play that game.This guys the old polish guy in the neighborhood,always yelling at everybody.
Uggg I guest bartend in the spring summer ...One spot is awesome despite the 3 argumentative cheap fack regulars...They drink $2.25 Utica club tall boys ( 1 every 2 hours) and try to argue with anyone that is in ear shot of them...Nobody likes them but they come back everyday to spend their $10 over 6+ hours ..
Quote Originally Posted by mctrap: Quote Originally Posted by DoubleUp4Life: @mctrap You voted for Trump who brought his own pre teen daughter around his buddy Epstein ( the pic of them on epsteins plane is gross ) Wrong as always. I'm not a gullible cult rube like you, therefore I don't vote. Meaning I DONT vote for corruption to pretend I'm participating in the illusion of democracy. No need to go back and forth with your corrupt political views with me. I don't even play that game.This guys the old polish guy in the neighborhood,always yelling at everybody.
Uggg I guest bartend in the spring summer ...One spot is awesome despite the 3 argumentative cheap fack regulars...They drink $2.25 Utica club tall boys ( 1 every 2 hours) and try to argue with anyone that is in ear shot of them...Nobody likes them but they come back everyday to spend their $10 over 6+ hours ..
If you don't vote, then your voice isn't being heard where it counts...
![]()
That sounds like some shit off of a T-shirt or a '90s Rock the Vote and. Do you really think that you voting in a presidential election vs trap choosing not to means your voice is being heard any more than his?
Or did you used to register people to vote as a side job back in the day and you're just remembering the postcards they gave you to hand out. If you didn't vote last election, would it have swung the president election, or even anything in Erie County?
(Is Buffalo in Erie County? I just made that up. Is there an Erie County? I feel like there should be in NE Ohio or WNY. I've been to NE Ohio. Almost bought property there. Should've. Maybe that's where I got it. Gonna look it up.)
Edit: It is in Erie County. I had just misspelled Erie County. Whenever referring to anything related to Lake Erie, I've always tried to insert an extra 'E'. I still do to this day.
If you don't vote, then your voice isn't being heard where it counts...
![]()
That sounds like some shit off of a T-shirt or a '90s Rock the Vote and. Do you really think that you voting in a presidential election vs trap choosing not to means your voice is being heard any more than his?
Or did you used to register people to vote as a side job back in the day and you're just remembering the postcards they gave you to hand out. If you didn't vote last election, would it have swung the president election, or even anything in Erie County?
(Is Buffalo in Erie County? I just made that up. Is there an Erie County? I feel like there should be in NE Ohio or WNY. I've been to NE Ohio. Almost bought property there. Should've. Maybe that's where I got it. Gonna look it up.)
Edit: It is in Erie County. I had just misspelled Erie County. Whenever referring to anything related to Lake Erie, I've always tried to insert an extra 'E'. I still do to this day.
@DoubleUp4Life
If you don't vote, then your voice isn't being heard where it counts... That sounds like some shit off of a T-shirt or a '90s Rock the Vote and. Do you really think that you voting in a presidential election vs trap choosing not to means your voice is being heard any more than his? Or did you used to register people to vote as a side job back in the day and you're just remembering the postcards they gave you to hand out. If you didn't vote last election, would it have swung the president election, or even anything in Erie County? (Is Buffalo in Erie County? I just made that up. Is there an Erie County? I feel like there should be in NE Ohio or WNY. I've been to NE Ohio. Almost bought property there. Should've. Maybe that's where I got it. Gonna look it up.) Edit: It is in Erie County. I had just misspelled Erie County. Whenever referring to anything related to Lake Erie, I've always tried to insert an extra 'E'. I still do to this day.
It not about swinging the election with one vote ...If you're too lazy or just don't vote then why biotch and moan about cult politics 365 days a year on a Canadian sports gambling message board ???
@DoubleUp4Life
If you don't vote, then your voice isn't being heard where it counts... That sounds like some shit off of a T-shirt or a '90s Rock the Vote and. Do you really think that you voting in a presidential election vs trap choosing not to means your voice is being heard any more than his? Or did you used to register people to vote as a side job back in the day and you're just remembering the postcards they gave you to hand out. If you didn't vote last election, would it have swung the president election, or even anything in Erie County? (Is Buffalo in Erie County? I just made that up. Is there an Erie County? I feel like there should be in NE Ohio or WNY. I've been to NE Ohio. Almost bought property there. Should've. Maybe that's where I got it. Gonna look it up.) Edit: It is in Erie County. I had just misspelled Erie County. Whenever referring to anything related to Lake Erie, I've always tried to insert an extra 'E'. I still do to this day.
It not about swinging the election with one vote ...If you're too lazy or just don't vote then why biotch and moan about cult politics 365 days a year on a Canadian sports gambling message board ???
@DoubleUp4Life
I wasn't aware you were only speaking to McT.... so this opinion only applies to him?? If it only applies to McT then ok, never mind... But, if not....what if I voted in 2012, skipped '16 and '20, and now plan to vote in the '22 mids and then '24 then how does this rule of yours work??
Can I speak to my opinion on the political system and the people that make up it?? Or am I limited to only my views on pre 2012 politics??
Get what I'm saying here...
@DoubleUp4Life
I wasn't aware you were only speaking to McT.... so this opinion only applies to him?? If it only applies to McT then ok, never mind... But, if not....what if I voted in 2012, skipped '16 and '20, and now plan to vote in the '22 mids and then '24 then how does this rule of yours work??
Can I speak to my opinion on the political system and the people that make up it?? Or am I limited to only my views on pre 2012 politics??
Get what I'm saying here...
@StumpTownStu if you can't dunk a basketball then you can't talk about basketball
@StumpTownStu if you can't dunk a basketball then you can't talk about basketball
Quote Originally Posted by BIGDTITLE: @StumpTownStu if you can't dunk a basketball then you can't talk about basketballThat's not really a good comparison,one is a choice someone chooses to do or not(Voting),one is based on if your skill or talent level allows you to do it (Dunking).A better comparison would be if you don't watch or follow any part of basketball,you shouldn't be bitching and complaining about how a game is played.An even better one would be if you don't tell someone what you want for dinner,you can't then complain about whats being served.
I'm watching a Suns game with my wife's boyfriend.
I bet on the Suns to win $100.
The Suns lose my $100 because Scott Foster doesn't like Chris Paul.
My wife's boyfriend starts bitching about Foster and how he thinks Foster doesn't allow the same physical defensive play on guys the same way he allows other players to rough up Chris Paul.
I tell my wife's boyfriend to shut his fucking mouth cause what does he know, he didn't lose the $100....
Quote Originally Posted by BIGDTITLE: @StumpTownStu if you can't dunk a basketball then you can't talk about basketballThat's not really a good comparison,one is a choice someone chooses to do or not(Voting),one is based on if your skill or talent level allows you to do it (Dunking).A better comparison would be if you don't watch or follow any part of basketball,you shouldn't be bitching and complaining about how a game is played.An even better one would be if you don't tell someone what you want for dinner,you can't then complain about whats being served.
I'm watching a Suns game with my wife's boyfriend.
I bet on the Suns to win $100.
The Suns lose my $100 because Scott Foster doesn't like Chris Paul.
My wife's boyfriend starts bitching about Foster and how he thinks Foster doesn't allow the same physical defensive play on guys the same way he allows other players to rough up Chris Paul.
I tell my wife's boyfriend to shut his fucking mouth cause what does he know, he didn't lose the $100....
Quote Originally Posted by MrWhatsItToYa: Quote Originally Posted by BIGDTITLE: @StumpTownStu if you can't dunk a basketball then you can't talk about basketballThat's not really a good comparison,one is a choice someone chooses to do or not(Voting),one is based on if your skill or talent level allows you to do it (Dunking).A better comparison would be if you don't watch or follow any part of basketball,you shouldn't be bitching and complaining about how a game is played.An even better one would be if you don't tell someone what you want for dinner,you can't then complain about whats being served. I'm watching a Suns game with my wife's boyfriend. I bet on the Suns to win $100. The Suns lose my $100 because Scott Foster doesn't like Chris Paul. My wife's boyfriend starts bitching about Foster and how he thinks Foster doesn't allow the same physical defensive play on guys the same way he allows other players to rough up Chris Paul. I tell my wife's boyfriend to shut his fucking mouth cause what does he know, he didn't lose the $100....
Quote Originally Posted by MrWhatsItToYa: Quote Originally Posted by BIGDTITLE: @StumpTownStu if you can't dunk a basketball then you can't talk about basketballThat's not really a good comparison,one is a choice someone chooses to do or not(Voting),one is based on if your skill or talent level allows you to do it (Dunking).A better comparison would be if you don't watch or follow any part of basketball,you shouldn't be bitching and complaining about how a game is played.An even better one would be if you don't tell someone what you want for dinner,you can't then complain about whats being served. I'm watching a Suns game with my wife's boyfriend. I bet on the Suns to win $100. The Suns lose my $100 because Scott Foster doesn't like Chris Paul. My wife's boyfriend starts bitching about Foster and how he thinks Foster doesn't allow the same physical defensive play on guys the same way he allows other players to rough up Chris Paul. I tell my wife's boyfriend to shut his fucking mouth cause what does he know, he didn't lose the $100....
Quote Originally Posted by MrWhatsItToYa: Quote Originally Posted by BIGDTITLE: @StumpTownStu if you can't dunk a basketball then you can't talk about basketballThat's not really a good comparison,one is a choice someone chooses to do or not(Voting),one is based on if your skill or talent level allows you to do it (Dunking).A better comparison would be if you don't watch or follow any part of basketball,you shouldn't be bitching and complaining about how a game is played.An even better one would be if you don't tell someone what you want for dinner,you can't then complain about whats being served. I'm watching a Suns game with my wife's boyfriend. I bet on the Suns to win $100. The Suns lose my $100 because Scott Foster doesn't like Chris Paul. My wife's boyfriend starts bitching about Foster and how he thinks Foster doesn't allow the same physical defensive play on guys the same way he allows other players to rough up Chris Paul. I tell my wife's boyfriend to shut his fucking mouth cause what does he know, he didn't lose the $100....
Quote Originally Posted by MrWhatsItToYa: Quote Originally Posted by BIGDTITLE: @StumpTownStu if you can't dunk a basketball then you can't talk about basketballThat's not really a good comparison,one is a choice someone chooses to do or not(Voting),one is based on if your skill or talent level allows you to do it (Dunking).A better comparison would be if you don't watch or follow any part of basketball,you shouldn't be bitching and complaining about how a game is played.An even better one would be if you don't tell someone what you want for dinner,you can't then complain about whats being served. I'm watching a Suns game with my wife's boyfriend. I bet on the Suns to win $100. The Suns lose my $100 because Scott Foster doesn't like Chris Paul. My wife's boyfriend starts bitching about Foster and how he thinks Foster doesn't allow the same physical defensive play on guys the same way he allows other players to rough up Chris Paul. I tell my wife's boyfriend to shut his fucking mouth cause what does he know, he didn't lose the $100....
Quote If you don't vote, then your voice isn't being heard where it counts...So clearly McCrap is just looking argue about something he doesn't even care enough to vote on
Clearly, exercising my right to protest government corruption by not voting for it has triggered a melt down of the woke-tard mentality that defines all your opinions. The quality of your life depends upon the quality of your thoughts. Therefore, you have demonstrated that you are bankrupt and incapable of understanding that not everyone is as dumb as you. In fact, government corruption now owns your body, mind and spirit as happy slaves such as yourself wilfully submit to their master and cannot understand why others have a backbone and you don't. ![]()
Quote If you don't vote, then your voice isn't being heard where it counts...So clearly McCrap is just looking argue about something he doesn't even care enough to vote on
Clearly, exercising my right to protest government corruption by not voting for it has triggered a melt down of the woke-tard mentality that defines all your opinions. The quality of your life depends upon the quality of your thoughts. Therefore, you have demonstrated that you are bankrupt and incapable of understanding that not everyone is as dumb as you. In fact, government corruption now owns your body, mind and spirit as happy slaves such as yourself wilfully submit to their master and cannot understand why others have a backbone and you don't. ![]()
Quote Originally Posted by DoubleUp4Life: Quote If you don't vote, then your voice isn't being heard where it counts...So clearly McCrap is just looking argue about something he doesn't even care enough to vote on Clearly, exercising my right to protest government corruption by not voting for it has triggered a melt down of the woke-tard mentality that defines all your opinions. The quality of your life depends upon the quality of your thoughts. Therefore, you have demonstrated that you are bankrupt and incapable of understanding that not everyone is as dumb as you. In fact, government corruption now owns your body, mind and spirit as happy slaves such as yourself wilfully submit to their master and cannot understand why others have a backbone and you don't.
Quote Originally Posted by DoubleUp4Life: Quote If you don't vote, then your voice isn't being heard where it counts...So clearly McCrap is just looking argue about something he doesn't even care enough to vote on Clearly, exercising my right to protest government corruption by not voting for it has triggered a melt down of the woke-tard mentality that defines all your opinions. The quality of your life depends upon the quality of your thoughts. Therefore, you have demonstrated that you are bankrupt and incapable of understanding that not everyone is as dumb as you. In fact, government corruption now owns your body, mind and spirit as happy slaves such as yourself wilfully submit to their master and cannot understand why others have a backbone and you don't.
Quote Originally Posted by mctrap: Quote Originally Posted by DoubleUp4Life: Quote If you don't vote, then your voice isn't being heard where it counts...So clearly McCrap is just looking argue about something he doesn't even care enough to vote on Clearly, exercising my right to protest government corruption by not voting for it has triggered a melt down of the woke-tard mentality that defines all your opinions. The quality of your life depends upon the quality of your thoughts. Therefore, you have demonstrated that you are bankrupt and incapable of understanding that not everyone is as dumb as you. In fact, government corruption now owns your body, mind and spirit as happy slaves such as yourself wilfully submit to their master and cannot understand why others have a backbone and you don't.Your right,YOU shouldn't vote.
*you’re
Quote Originally Posted by mctrap: Quote Originally Posted by DoubleUp4Life: Quote If you don't vote, then your voice isn't being heard where it counts...So clearly McCrap is just looking argue about something he doesn't even care enough to vote on Clearly, exercising my right to protest government corruption by not voting for it has triggered a melt down of the woke-tard mentality that defines all your opinions. The quality of your life depends upon the quality of your thoughts. Therefore, you have demonstrated that you are bankrupt and incapable of understanding that not everyone is as dumb as you. In fact, government corruption now owns your body, mind and spirit as happy slaves such as yourself wilfully submit to their master and cannot understand why others have a backbone and you don't.Your right,YOU shouldn't vote.
*you’re
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 455,748
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,924
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 10,933
- Wednesday 09/30/2026 642
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,259
- PART DEUX 131
- Trump's legacy? 32,962
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,339
- Trump lies so much. 22,913
- Public Indicator Calculations 2026 17,016
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
