to be a mod ||an_clap.gif' border=0>||an_clap.gif' border=0> dont no if i passed it had a trick ? wat due you due or handle a b.c ||an_light.gif' border=0> i say ||an_cannon.gif' border=0> with banning gun||reallyhappy.gif' border=0> but i think they want new mods to be more understanding of the dum fcks that rome the earth ||an_roll_laugh.gif' border=0>||Peace_5.gif' border=0>
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
to be a mod ||an_clap.gif' border=0>||an_clap.gif' border=0> dont no if i passed it had a trick ? wat due you due or handle a b.c ||an_light.gif' border=0> i say ||an_cannon.gif' border=0> with banning gun||reallyhappy.gif' border=0> but i think they want new mods to be more understanding of the dum fcks that rome the earth ||an_roll_laugh.gif' border=0>||Peace_5.gif' border=0>
Big Bird...you would be ashamed of yourself if you knew why fruit has trouble with keyboarding etc....
please be understanding, trust me, and lay off the guy about how he types and how he spells....
ok?
trust me....
obviously he has a problem that you or I or anyone else would NOT want to have....so give it a rest...
or are you the type to throw people in wheelchairs off the ship?.......
I doubt that you are.....so please refrain from critizing fruit's keyboarding....that is all I ask as a human being.....
argue, call him names, but lay off the ability to keyboard and such....
\
PLEASE....
do something somewhat intelligent and human ...if you knew you would feel like a MORON
Fruit: I am sorry...but someone had to say something and I hope I have caused you no pain.
||thumbs_up.gif' border=0>
and welcome back from wherever you were....hope things are getting better for you....
Big Bird...you would be ashamed of yourself if you knew why fruit has trouble with keyboarding etc....
please be understanding, trust me, and lay off the guy about how he types and how he spells....
ok?
trust me....
obviously he has a problem that you or I or anyone else would NOT want to have....so give it a rest...
or are you the type to throw people in wheelchairs off the ship?.......
I doubt that you are.....so please refrain from critizing fruit's keyboarding....that is all I ask as a human being.....
argue, call him names, but lay off the ability to keyboard and such....
\
PLEASE....
do something somewhat intelligent and human ...if you knew you would feel like a MORON
Fruit: I am sorry...but someone had to say something and I hope I have caused you no pain.
||thumbs_up.gif' border=0>
and welcome back from wherever you were....hope things are getting better for you....
It's the PB eey-fuck. "It is what it is."
"It's nothing personal."
So save it for someone who gives a shit.
Fruit20 needs to throw his shit somewhere else or I suggest he stand a post, either way I don't give a damn what you think Fruit20's untitled to.
||sleep2.gif' border=0>
It's the PB eey-fuck. "It is what it is."
"It's nothing personal."
So save it for someone who gives a shit.
Fruit20 needs to throw his shit somewhere else or I suggest he stand a post, either way I don't give a damn what you think Fruit20's untitled to.
||sleep2.gif' border=0>
I would like to be a standup guy on feelings and caring and passion in here, but eeyfuck you my friend are asking the wrong guy to be that way in here.
The shit I get on a daily, and you want me to be understanding?
I must say eey, that is a good one.
I would like to be a standup guy on feelings and caring and passion in here, but eeyfuck you my friend are asking the wrong guy to be that way in here.
The shit I get on a daily, and you want me to be understanding?
I must say eey, that is a good one.
to be a mod dont no if i passed it had a trick ? wat due you due or handle a b.c i say with banning gun but i think they want new mods to be more understanding of the dum fcks that rome the earth
who is the dumb fuck?
||confused.gif' border=0>
to be a mod dont no if i passed it had a trick ? wat due you due or handle a b.c i say with banning gun but i think they want new mods to be more understanding of the dum fcks that rome the earth
who is the dumb fuck?
||confused.gif' border=0>
or are you the type to throw people in wheelchairs off the ship?.......
don't use that as a crutch.
||an_beatup.gif' border=0>||an_roll_laugh.gif' border=0>
or are you the type to throw people in wheelchairs off the ship?.......
don't use that as a crutch.
||an_beatup.gif' border=0>||an_roll_laugh.gif' border=0>
HE STOOD HIS post god dammit big bird.....
and once again you have proven yourself a MORON
but obviously YOU cannot understand.....
sad
every time I think there is hope for you...wham....GONE.....
HE STOOD HIS post god dammit big bird.....
and once again you have proven yourself a MORON
but obviously YOU cannot understand.....
sad
every time I think there is hope for you...wham....GONE.....