all I needed was the game total to go over 57 for the packers game. Todd Gurley had a clear fucking path with 9 yards left to score and with that and an extra point, they would still be up by 9. Packers would not have won, with 9 down and 57 seconds left. Packers was my last leg in a 10 team parlay that would have paid $2700. That play alone is the biggest middle finger I have ever been given in sports betting. Fucking shitty.
Go fuck yourself Gurley
all I needed was the game total to go over 57 for the packers game. Todd Gurley had a clear fucking path with 9 yards left to score and with that and an extra point, they would still be up by 9. Packers would not have won, with 9 down and 57 seconds left. Packers was my last leg in a 10 team parlay that would have paid $2700. That play alone is the biggest middle finger I have ever been given in sports betting. Fucking shitty.
all I needed was the game total to go over 57 for the packers game. Todd Gurley had a clear fucking path with 9 yards left to score and with that and an extra point, they would still be up by 9. Packers would not have won, with 9 down and 57 seconds left. Packers was my last leg in a 10 team parlay that would have paid $2700. That play alone is the biggest middle finger I have ever been given in sports betting. Fucking shitty.
Clearly, you have not been gambling long enough. Many, MANY, much, MUCH more mooses to come in your sports betting lifetime. Also, at 10 team parlay?
That was
before the games even started..
all I needed was the game total to go over 57 for the packers game. Todd Gurley had a clear fucking path with 9 yards left to score and with that and an extra point, they would still be up by 9. Packers would not have won, with 9 down and 57 seconds left. Packers was my last leg in a 10 team parlay that would have paid $2700. That play alone is the biggest middle finger I have ever been given in sports betting. Fucking shitty.
Clearly, you have not been gambling long enough. Many, MANY, much, MUCH more mooses to come in your sports betting lifetime. Also, at 10 team parlay?
That was
before the games even started..
I’ve been betting for a while. Just 1 point away from a crazy parlay. Just bummed out a bit but I only lost $20. .better luck next week as always
I’ve been betting for a while. Just 1 point away from a crazy parlay. Just bummed out a bit but I only lost $20. .better luck next week as always
[Quote: Originally Posted by GuanoBowl]all I needed was the game total to go over 57 for the packers game. Todd Gurley had a clear fucking path with 9 yards left to score and with that and an extra point, they would still be up by 9. Packers would not have won, with 9 down and 57 seconds left. Packers was my last leg in a 10 team parlay that would have paid $2700. That play alone is the biggest middle finger I have ever been given in sports betting. Fucking shitty.
u only lost $10 on ur 10 team parley.........stop crying ....lol.....
[Quote: Originally Posted by GuanoBowl]all I needed was the game total to go over 57 for the packers game. Todd Gurley had a clear fucking path with 9 yards left to score and with that and an extra point, they would still be up by 9. Packers would not have won, with 9 down and 57 seconds left. Packers was my last leg in a 10 team parlay that would have paid $2700. That play alone is the biggest middle finger I have ever been given in sports betting. Fucking shitty.
u only lost $10 on ur 10 team parley.........stop crying ....lol.....
I’ve been betting for a while. Just 1 point away from a crazy parlay. Just bummed out a bit but I only lost $20. .better luck next week as always
Respectfully, if you've been betting for a while, you should know that parlays are usually losing bets. ESPECIALLY a 10 leg parlay.
Complaining about a losing 10 leg parlay is akin to a person yelling at the tv because their daily 5 numbers are not being drawn. ![]()
![]()
Best of luck bro
and stick to straight bets... ![]()
![]()
I’ve been betting for a while. Just 1 point away from a crazy parlay. Just bummed out a bit but I only lost $20. .better luck next week as always
Respectfully, if you've been betting for a while, you should know that parlays are usually losing bets. ESPECIALLY a 10 leg parlay.
Complaining about a losing 10 leg parlay is akin to a person yelling at the tv because their daily 5 numbers are not being drawn. ![]()
![]()
Best of luck bro
and stick to straight bets... ![]()
![]()
It was the right choice. What if he scores and the PAT gets blocked or somehow misses? Unlikely, but it's happened before. That would make it a one score game and the Packers still would have a chance. (All be it a small one) but still a chance. Gurley was thinking team over personal performance.
It was the right choice. What if he scores and the PAT gets blocked or somehow misses? Unlikely, but it's happened before. That would make it a one score game and the Packers still would have a chance. (All be it a small one) but still a chance. Gurley was thinking team over personal performance.
I’ve been betting for a while. Just 1 point away from a crazy parlay. Just bummed out a bit but I only lost $20. .better luck next week as always
a 10 teamer,, WHY?
I’ve been betting for a while. Just 1 point away from a crazy parlay. Just bummed out a bit but I only lost $20. .better luck next week as always
a 10 teamer,, WHY?
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,652
- Monday 09/28/2026 811
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,267
- Eagles vs Bears in-game live MNF 2,602
- PART DEUX 255
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 59,998
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,400
- Eagles@Bears discussion 3,650
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,553
- NCAA WEEK 4 *** Parlay Picasso *** 9,370
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
