• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Penalty Box

    Fûck You 3rd and Long

    «First Previous 1234 Next Last»
    3rd_and_Long
    brendanb438
    69_Amazin_Mets
    McPicks
    kidsoprano13
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 1618
    Posts: 86
    «First Previous 1234 Next Last»
     
    3rd_and_Long
    3rd_and_Long
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2006
    Posts: 23333
    Posted: Apr. 7, 2008 - 1:41 PM ET #51

    Quote Originally Posted by 69_Amazin_Mets:

    Helmut, you are a solid handicapper, who posts plays before the games
     
    Nobody denies that.....it seems the guys are having a problem with the contradictions on the Memphis bets.
     
    what is the big deal
     
    Hope Kansas wins tonight and then start a thread
    "I told you Memphis couldn't win it all "

    This guy doesn't have an apology in him, save your breath.

    I've never once questioned his abilities to pick games, even though I have no first hand knowledge (I don't follow college BB totals - I've taken his & other people's word for it.)

    He has to be good, because if he wasn't his douchebag ass would have been run off this site a long time ago.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by 69_Amazin_Mets:

    Helmut, you are a solid handicapper, who posts plays before the games
     
    Nobody denies that.....it seems the guys are having a problem with the contradictions on the Memphis bets.
     
    what is the big deal
     
    Hope Kansas wins tonight and then start a thread
    "I told you Memphis couldn't win it all "

    This guy doesn't have an apology in him, save your breath.

    I've never once questioned his abilities to pick games, even though I have no first hand knowledge (I don't follow college BB totals - I've taken his & other people's word for it.)

    He has to be good, because if he wasn't his douchebag ass would have been run off this site a long time ago.

     
    brendanb438
    brendanb438
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2006
    Posts: 2201
    Posted: Apr. 7, 2008 - 1:42 PM ET #52

    Helmut, you are a good guy.  You said you made a bet, then you said you didn't...  Just clarify right here right now and most of us will hopefully let this go.

    Did you make the bet?


    Hey I had great odds on NC at +460 at the start of the Tourny that I bet the fuck out of and didn't hedge.


    Reply
    Helmut, you are a good guy.  You said you made a bet, then you said you didn't...  Just clarify right here right now and most of us will hopefully let this go.

    Did you make the bet?


    Hey I had great odds on NC at +460 at the start of the Tourny that I bet the fuck out of and didn't hedge.


     
    3rd_and_Long
    3rd_and_Long
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2006
    Posts: 23333
    Posted: Apr. 7, 2008 - 1:43 PM ET #53

    Quote Originally Posted by Helmut:

    Funny how everyone here loves to run there mouths and runs away from any capping contest I challenge them with. I'm starting to think that many of you do not even gamble.

    The capping challenge - a must have weapon in every douchebag's arsenal. Someone else busts that one out all the time too.........

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Helmut:

    Funny how everyone here loves to run there mouths and runs away from any capping contest I challenge them with. I'm starting to think that many of you do not even gamble.

    The capping challenge - a must have weapon in every douchebag's arsenal. Someone else busts that one out all the time too.........

     
    69_Amazin_Mets
    69_Amazin_Mets
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2007
    Posts: 15399
    Posted: Apr. 7, 2008 - 1:47 PM ET #54

    Quote Originally Posted by 3rd_and_Long:

    This guy doesn't have an apology in him, save your breath.

    I've never once questioned his abilities to pick games, even though I have no first hand knowledge (I don't follow college BB totals - I've taken his & other people's word for it.)

    He has to be good, because if he wasn't his douchebag ass would have been run off this site a long time ago.

    He didn't need to apologize, he needed to let it blow over IMO

     

    Gamehunter and Max are in here, plus I am in here everyday...it isn't like ADD nation won't get easily distracted

     

    ADD NATION

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by 3rd_and_Long:

    This guy doesn't have an apology in him, save your breath.

    I've never once questioned his abilities to pick games, even though I have no first hand knowledge (I don't follow college BB totals - I've taken his & other people's word for it.)

    He has to be good, because if he wasn't his douchebag ass would have been run off this site a long time ago.

    He didn't need to apologize, he needed to let it blow over IMO

     

    Gamehunter and Max are in here, plus I am in here everyday...it isn't like ADD nation won't get easily distracted

     

    ADD NATION

     
    3rd_and_Long
    3rd_and_Long
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2006
    Posts: 23333
    Posted: Apr. 7, 2008 - 1:49 PM ET #55

    After this thread I am owed a personal apology before I ever let this go. He knows how to start a "fuck you" thread, he can start one to apologize to me.
    Reply
    After this thread I am owed a personal apology before I ever let this go. He knows how to start a "fuck you" thread, he can start one to apologize to me.
     
    69_Amazin_Mets
    69_Amazin_Mets
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2007
    Posts: 15399
    Posted: Apr. 7, 2008 - 1:49 PM ET #56

    Quote Originally Posted by 3rd_and_Long:

    The capping challenge - a must have weapon in every douchebag's arsenal. Someone else busts that one out all the time too.........

    don't know if that is meant for me, but, I didn't make the challenge to Alex, but, I certainly jumped on it.

    Nothing wrong with being confident about our capping skills.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by 3rd_and_Long:

    The capping challenge - a must have weapon in every douchebag's arsenal. Someone else busts that one out all the time too.........

    don't know if that is meant for me, but, I didn't make the challenge to Alex, but, I certainly jumped on it.

    Nothing wrong with being confident about our capping skills.

     
    69_Amazin_Mets
    69_Amazin_Mets
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2007
    Posts: 15399
    Posted: Apr. 7, 2008 - 1:51 PM ET #57

    good luck figuring it out guys.
     
    I have a doctors appointment at 3pm...
    my first trip ever to the PROCTOLOGIST ||scared.gif' border=0>
     
     
    ( boy, is he a lucky devil )
    Reply
    good luck figuring it out guys.
     
    I have a doctors appointment at 3pm...
    my first trip ever to the PROCTOLOGIST ||scared.gif' border=0>
     
     
    ( boy, is he a lucky devil )
     
    McPicks
    McPicks
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2006
    Posts: 1007
    Posted: Apr. 7, 2008 - 1:52 PM ET #58

    So...........Helmut what total do you like tonight Over or Under in the Championship game?
    Reply
    So...........Helmut what total do you like tonight Over or Under in the Championship game?
     
    3rd_and_Long
    3rd_and_Long
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2006
    Posts: 23333
    Posted: Apr. 7, 2008 - 1:52 PM ET #59

    Quote Originally Posted by 69_Amazin_Mets:

    don't know if that is meant for me, but, I didn't make the challenge to Alex, but, I certainly jumped on it.

    Nothing wrong with being confident about our capping skills.

    Wasn't directed at you, and if people want friendly challenges that's their business. It would settle nothing here, only Helmut can do that.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by 69_Amazin_Mets:

    don't know if that is meant for me, but, I didn't make the challenge to Alex, but, I certainly jumped on it.

    Nothing wrong with being confident about our capping skills.

    Wasn't directed at you, and if people want friendly challenges that's their business. It would settle nothing here, only Helmut can do that.

     
    kidsoprano13
    kidsoprano13
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2008
    Posts: 647
    Posted: Apr. 7, 2008 - 1:55 PM ET #60

    lol that is wayyyy too funny, issued a challenge to wnba LOL
     
    what a loser
    Reply
    lol that is wayyyy too funny, issued a challenge to wnba LOL
     
    what a loser
     
    butgers
    butgers
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2006
    Posts: 6094
    Posted: Apr. 7, 2008 - 2:06 PM ET #61

    WNBA BATTLE??!?!??!
     
    HAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAH
     
    Reply
    WNBA BATTLE??!?!??!
     
    HAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAH
     
     
    mcdrewcarey187
    mcdrewcarey187
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 17121
    Posted: Apr. 7, 2008 - 2:07 PM ET #62

    Maybe Helmuts bob
    Reply
    Maybe Helmuts bob
     
    dennishopson
    dennishopson
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 19119
    Posted: Apr. 7, 2008 - 2:15 PM ET #63

    Not your typical call out another poster thread.

    Gotta be the first time that it;'s happened in which someone was called a box and then challenged to a WNBA challenge.

    lol


    Reply
    Not your typical call out another poster thread.

    Gotta be the first time that it;'s happened in which someone was called a box and then challenged to a WNBA challenge.

    lol


     
    FadeMeAllDay
    FadeMeAllDay
    Covers Rehab
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2006
    Posts: 1817
    Posted: Apr. 7, 2008 - 2:40 PM ET #64

    helmut I challenge you to a cock sucking challenge!
     
    but we'll need a cock line, so here's the opening lines..
     
    helmut  -13.5 (-440)   -900/-1100
     
    Reply
    helmut I challenge you to a cock sucking challenge!
     
    but we'll need a cock line, so here's the opening lines..
     
    helmut  -13.5 (-440)   -900/-1100
     
     
    kunz35
    kunz35
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 803
    Posted: Apr. 7, 2008 - 2:50 PM ET #65

    Reply
     
    HutchEmAll
    HutchEmAll
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2004
    Posts: 38704
    Posted: Apr. 7, 2008 - 2:55 PM ET #66

    Funny how everyone here loves to run there mouths and runs away from any capping contest I challenge them with.
     
    Apparently, asking someone to own up to a lie is now called, "running your mouth off." 
     
    Helmut actually starts a thread to tell someone who pointed out the fact that he lied to fuck off.
     
    I don't care if he's undefeated for his lifetime in betting sports....it's difficult to become a bigger douche-bag then this. 
     
     
     
    Reply
    Funny how everyone here loves to run there mouths and runs away from any capping contest I challenge them with.
     
    Apparently, asking someone to own up to a lie is now called, "running your mouth off." 
     
    Helmut actually starts a thread to tell someone who pointed out the fact that he lied to fuck off.
     
    I don't care if he's undefeated for his lifetime in betting sports....it's difficult to become a bigger douche-bag then this. 
     
     
     
     
    Football365
    Football365
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2008
    Posts: 1743
    Posted: Apr. 7, 2008 - 3:54 PM ET #67

    Hutch....well put!
    Reply
    Hutch....well put!
     
    superbeets
    superbeets
    Covers Linesmen
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 18769
    Posted: Apr. 7, 2008 - 4:34 PM ET #68

    I bet you can't sleep at night HELMUT..I mean there is so much to worry about right.  All these goons at covers.com are just making it to where you have no life outside of here
     
    The more and more this goes on---the more you look civilized..
     
    I wouldn't apologize for shit and you don't owe anyone an apology on a FREE gambling forum.....
     
    I can't understand why people are so caught up in what other people do...
     
    It sounds to me like these people have a mad crush on you HELMUT.  Maybe they want to
     
    You have to remember HELMUT---these are just a few people (that don't MATTER)...There are so many more people out in the world that are much more important---I wouldn't lose any sleep over it.
     
    These kids were probally just abused by alot of people and are just trying to pass the hurt on to other people 
    Reply
    I bet you can't sleep at night HELMUT..I mean there is so much to worry about right.  All these goons at covers.com are just making it to where you have no life outside of here
     
    The more and more this goes on---the more you look civilized..
     
    I wouldn't apologize for shit and you don't owe anyone an apology on a FREE gambling forum.....
     
    I can't understand why people are so caught up in what other people do...
     
    It sounds to me like these people have a mad crush on you HELMUT.  Maybe they want to
     
    You have to remember HELMUT---these are just a few people (that don't MATTER)...There are so many more people out in the world that are much more important---I wouldn't lose any sleep over it.
     
    These kids were probally just abused by alot of people and are just trying to pass the hurt on to other people 
     
    pep11
    pep11
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2006
    Posts: 1366
    Posted: Apr. 7, 2008 - 4:41 PM ET #69

    Quote Originally Posted by HutchEmAll:

    Funny how everyone here loves to run there mouths and runs away from any capping contest I challenge them with.
     
    Apparently, asking someone to own up to a lie is now called, "running your mouth off." 
     
    Helmut actually starts a thread to tell someone who pointed out the fact that he lied to fuck off.
     
    I don't care if he's undefeated for his lifetime in betting sports....it's difficult to become a bigger douche-bag then this. 
     
     
     


    hey hutch shut the fuck up u always have to throw your opinion in the mix when no one gives a fuck. get a life dude. seriously
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by HutchEmAll:

    Funny how everyone here loves to run there mouths and runs away from any capping contest I challenge them with.
     
    Apparently, asking someone to own up to a lie is now called, "running your mouth off." 
     
    Helmut actually starts a thread to tell someone who pointed out the fact that he lied to fuck off.
     
    I don't care if he's undefeated for his lifetime in betting sports....it's difficult to become a bigger douche-bag then this. 
     
     
     


    hey hutch shut the fuck up u always have to throw your opinion in the mix when no one gives a fuck. get a life dude. seriously
     
    tsizzle79
    tsizzle79
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 4835
    Posted: Apr. 7, 2008 - 4:45 PM ET #70

    Quote Originally Posted by superbeets:

    I bet you can't sleep at night HELMUT..I mean there is so much to worry about right.  All these goons at covers.com are just making it to where you have no life outside of here
     
    The more and more this goes on---the more you look civilized..
     
    I wouldn't apologize for shit and you don't owe anyone an apology on a FREE gambling forum.....
     
    I can't understand why people are so caught up in what other people do...
     
    It sounds to me like these people have a mad crush on you HELMUT.  Maybe they want to
     
    You have to remember HELMUT---these are just a few people (that don't MATTER)...There are so many more people out in the world that are much more important---I wouldn't lose any sleep over it.
     
    These kids were probally just abused by alot of people and are just trying to pass the hurt on to other people 

    Are you stupid? First, get Helmut's dick outta your ass and pay attention.....the point is Helmut would obsessively chastise others for exactly what he just perpetrated.....it's like a police chief that's exposed as a criminal himself. The hypocrisy of his witch hunts and audits are what leaves Helmut with egg on his face here.

    Unlike others, (initially) I didn't think Helmut should leave or apologize....I just think a simple "I'm a fucking ass....so what" was in order. But by disappearing for a while, then throwing out "fuck you's" and WNBA challenges just makes him seem that much more like a tool.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by superbeets:

    I bet you can't sleep at night HELMUT..I mean there is so much to worry about right.  All these goons at covers.com are just making it to where you have no life outside of here
     
    The more and more this goes on---the more you look civilized..
     
    I wouldn't apologize for shit and you don't owe anyone an apology on a FREE gambling forum.....
     
    I can't understand why people are so caught up in what other people do...
     
    It sounds to me like these people have a mad crush on you HELMUT.  Maybe they want to
     
    You have to remember HELMUT---these are just a few people (that don't MATTER)...There are so many more people out in the world that are much more important---I wouldn't lose any sleep over it.
     
    These kids were probally just abused by alot of people and are just trying to pass the hurt on to other people 

    Are you stupid? First, get Helmut's dick outta your ass and pay attention.....the point is Helmut would obsessively chastise others for exactly what he just perpetrated.....it's like a police chief that's exposed as a criminal himself. The hypocrisy of his witch hunts and audits are what leaves Helmut with egg on his face here.

    Unlike others, (initially) I didn't think Helmut should leave or apologize....I just think a simple "I'm a fucking ass....so what" was in order. But by disappearing for a while, then throwing out "fuck you's" and WNBA challenges just makes him seem that much more like a tool.

     
    SecondAgain
    SecondAgain
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2006
    Posts: 25922
    Posted: Apr. 7, 2008 - 4:51 PM ET #71

    Tsizz, very well put
    Reply
    Tsizz, very well put
     
    Paulsy
    Paulsy
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2007
    Posts: 17651
    Posted: Apr. 7, 2008 - 5:16 PM ET #72

    now on to more important things
     
    ban secondagain
    Reply
    now on to more important things
     
    ban secondagain
     
    JG33
    JG33
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2007
    Posts: 2066
    Posted: Apr. 7, 2008 - 5:53 PM ET #73

    Helmut,

    You've become so pathetic that you have to create SAF to bash me.
    Reply
    Helmut,

    You've become so pathetic that you have to create SAF to bash me.
     
    PocketJacks
    PocketJacks
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2007
    Posts: 14316
    Posted: Apr. 7, 2008 - 5:55 PM ET #74

    This thread is
     
     
    Calling someone a box who caught you in a , and then challening them to a contest because they did so.
     
     
    And I thought Helmut was supposed to be the old man on this site, hence more mature.  Boy, I was WAYYYYY off.
     
     
    Reply
    This thread is
     
     
    Calling someone a box who caught you in a , and then challening them to a contest because they did so.
     
     
    And I thought Helmut was supposed to be the old man on this site, hence more mature.  Boy, I was WAYYYYY off.
     
     
     
     
    Titan65
    Titan65
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2006
    Posts: 10782
    Posted: Apr. 7, 2008 - 6:06 PM ET #75

    WHY DO I MISS THIS STUFF?!

    FEIST DISAPPROVES IN A BIG WAY
    Reply
    WHY DO I MISS THIS STUFF?!

    FEIST DISAPPROVES IN A BIG WAY
    All Forums | Penalty Box
    «First Previous 1234 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • Claiming Prizes 57,676
    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,374
    • Sunday 10/04/2026 679
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,054
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,301
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,214
    • This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,800
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,467
    • Sunday nFl Wk 4 8,138
    • __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 12,815

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.