• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Penalty Box

    Fûck You 3rd and Long

    «First Previous 1234 Next Last»
    be easy
    montedamastiff
    weezy
    69_Amazin_Mets
    chriscapper
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 1618
    Posts: 86
    «First Previous 1234 Next Last»
     
    be easy
    be easy
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2006
    Posts: 15433
    Posted: Apr. 7, 2008 - 11:56 AM ET #26

    I agree that Memphis has no chance of winning the championship. you just have terrible odds. YOu can add to ur bet right now by taking KU +105 . I wanted to take and alt. spread like KU minus 6ish at some good plus money, but go figure my book had these props for the F4 games and now they have the margin of victory shitty props
    Reply
    I agree that Memphis has no chance of winning the championship. you just have terrible odds. YOu can add to ur bet right now by taking KU +105 . I wanted to take and alt. spread like KU minus 6ish at some good plus money, but go figure my book had these props for the F4 games and now they have the margin of victory shitty props
     
    montedamastiff
    montedamastiff
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2005
    Posts: 20400
    Posted: Apr. 7, 2008 - 11:57 AM ET #27

    You said you know Bobs user name. I was wondering what it was. I wasn't accusing anyone of being Bob.  I still don't know the story of Bob.
    Reply
    You said you know Bobs user name. I was wondering what it was. I wasn't accusing anyone of being Bob.  I still don't know the story of Bob.
     
    weezy
    weezy
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 5251
    Posted: Apr. 7, 2008 - 12:06 PM ET #28

    Helmut, where are you?
    Reply
    Helmut, where are you?
     
    69_Amazin_Mets
    69_Amazin_Mets
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2007
    Posts: 15399
    Posted: Apr. 7, 2008 - 12:19 PM ET #29

    Quote Originally Posted by 3rd_and_Long:

    3rd - Phillies, Flyers (sort of) and Colts fan - accountant from Philly.
     
    69 - Mets, Giants, NY Rangers fan - truck driver, not sure where he's from, says MD but obvious ties to NY sports teams.
     
    I think the only similarity is our abilty to write a complete sentence.  
     
    Anybody schizophrenic enough to pull that off for as long as we have both been posting here would be doing so from a mental facility. Hell, Helmut couldn't keep one lie straight.

    Very good point...so I am either:

    1)  a genius, that I have kept the same "story" for years, no slip ups, never signed in with wrong user name, never got caught by mods with matching IP's,

    or

    2) not Bob or an alias

    Think about it.......which is less complicated?

    As far as the sports ties, was raised in Pleasantville, NY and was fans of all those teams.

    Moved to Maryland after High School, but, kept allegiances to all teams. I still have my season tickets to the Giants ( passed on after my Dad died ) I still go to Rangers-Caps games when I can, and always got the Mets on 660 WFAN, and now that the Mets and Nats are in the same division, I go see Mets games at least 5 times in DC.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by 3rd_and_Long:

    3rd - Phillies, Flyers (sort of) and Colts fan - accountant from Philly.
     
    69 - Mets, Giants, NY Rangers fan - truck driver, not sure where he's from, says MD but obvious ties to NY sports teams.
     
    I think the only similarity is our abilty to write a complete sentence.  
     
    Anybody schizophrenic enough to pull that off for as long as we have both been posting here would be doing so from a mental facility. Hell, Helmut couldn't keep one lie straight.

    Very good point...so I am either:

    1)  a genius, that I have kept the same "story" for years, no slip ups, never signed in with wrong user name, never got caught by mods with matching IP's,

    or

    2) not Bob or an alias

    Think about it.......which is less complicated?

    As far as the sports ties, was raised in Pleasantville, NY and was fans of all those teams.

    Moved to Maryland after High School, but, kept allegiances to all teams. I still have my season tickets to the Giants ( passed on after my Dad died ) I still go to Rangers-Caps games when I can, and always got the Mets on 660 WFAN, and now that the Mets and Nats are in the same division, I go see Mets games at least 5 times in DC.

     
    69_Amazin_Mets
    69_Amazin_Mets
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2007
    Posts: 15399
    Posted: Apr. 7, 2008 - 12:23 PM ET #30

    Quote Originally Posted by montedamastiff:

    You said you know Bobs user name. I was wondering what it was. I wasn't accusing anyone of being Bob.  I still don't know the story of Bob.

    Monte I only hesitate to give that out because he would get stalked.

    He doesn't post very much anymore, but, I will let him come in here and give up his user name if he wants.

    Not sure that would prove anything, stalkers would just say I switched user names on my laptop 

    and Mods could confirm this user name stayed logged on, ) and stalkers would say I went to another computer to log on

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by montedamastiff:

    You said you know Bobs user name. I was wondering what it was. I wasn't accusing anyone of being Bob.  I still don't know the story of Bob.

    Monte I only hesitate to give that out because he would get stalked.

    He doesn't post very much anymore, but, I will let him come in here and give up his user name if he wants.

    Not sure that would prove anything, stalkers would just say I switched user names on my laptop 

    and Mods could confirm this user name stayed logged on, ) and stalkers would say I went to another computer to log on

     
    chriscapper
    chriscapper
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2007
    Posts: 3386
    Posted: Apr. 7, 2008 - 12:24 PM ET #31

    I''ll accept the challenge....i dont know anything about WNBA but i have some free time on my hands the next month or so, i'll study.

     

    But first, i need to hear some explanation on your part about why u said u laid -900 for memphis not to win it all, then said u ALMOST laid -1100 for them not to win it all.

     

    Reply

    I''ll accept the challenge....i dont know anything about WNBA but i have some free time on my hands the next month or so, i'll study.

     

    But first, i need to hear some explanation on your part about why u said u laid -900 for memphis not to win it all, then said u ALMOST laid -1100 for them not to win it all.

     

     
    3rd_and_Long
    3rd_and_Long
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2006
    Posts: 23333
    Posted: Apr. 7, 2008 - 12:24 PM ET #32

    And you father is deceased, and mine just got operated on for lung cancer.
    He's doing ok by the way.
    Reply
    And you father is deceased, and mine just got operated on for lung cancer.
    He's doing ok by the way.
     
    jhammond
    jhammond
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2008
    Posts: 4
    Posted: Apr. 7, 2008 - 12:26 PM ET #33

    Seriously,  who the hell is Bob????
    Reply
    Seriously,  who the hell is Bob????
     
    chriscapper
    chriscapper
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2007
    Posts: 3386
    Posted: Apr. 7, 2008 - 12:26 PM ET #34

    why not...its free $$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    Reply
    why not...its free $$$$$$$$$$$$$$
     
    chriscapper
    chriscapper
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2007
    Posts: 3386
    Posted: Apr. 7, 2008 - 12:28 PM ET #35

    Quote Originally Posted by chriscapper:

    why not...its free $$$$$$$$$$$$$$

    For you of course

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by chriscapper:

    why not...its free $$$$$$$$$$$$$$

    For you of course

     
    JG33
    JG33
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2007
    Posts: 2066
    Posted: Apr. 7, 2008 - 12:31 PM ET #36

    Quote Originally Posted by 3rd_and_Long:

    And you father is deceased, and mine just got operated on for lung cancer.
    He's doing ok by the way.


    Great news.  I have a family member who was operated for the same thing 5 years ago.  No relapses yet so think positive.  Hopefully he will be around for a long time
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by 3rd_and_Long:

    And you father is deceased, and mine just got operated on for lung cancer.
    He's doing ok by the way.


    Great news.  I have a family member who was operated for the same thing 5 years ago.  No relapses yet so think positive.  Hopefully he will be around for a long time
     
    69_Amazin_Mets
    69_Amazin_Mets
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2007
    Posts: 15399
    Posted: Apr. 7, 2008 - 12:38 PM ET #37

    Quote Originally Posted by 3rd_and_Long:

    And you father is deceased, and mine just got operated on for lung cancer.
    He's doing ok by the way.

    My dad smoked 3 packs a day for who knows how many years.

    Came up from house in Florida back in the late 80's and was feeling "tightness" in his chest.

    He went to doctor, who told him he had blocked arteries, and they could do an angioplasty, but, he HAD TO give up cigarettes.

     

    He stopped that day, but, in late summer of 95, has a cough that he couldn't shake....went to see a doc ( after about 2 months ) and found a spot on his lung...

    Inoperable....radiation.....but in early 96, found it had metastasized, and gone to his brain.

    He died on March 3, 1996...less than 8 months after they found a spot on his lung.

     

    Continued best wishes for your father and your family

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by 3rd_and_Long:

    And you father is deceased, and mine just got operated on for lung cancer.
    He's doing ok by the way.

    My dad smoked 3 packs a day for who knows how many years.

    Came up from house in Florida back in the late 80's and was feeling "tightness" in his chest.

    He went to doctor, who told him he had blocked arteries, and they could do an angioplasty, but, he HAD TO give up cigarettes.

     

    He stopped that day, but, in late summer of 95, has a cough that he couldn't shake....went to see a doc ( after about 2 months ) and found a spot on his lung...

    Inoperable....radiation.....but in early 96, found it had metastasized, and gone to his brain.

    He died on March 3, 1996...less than 8 months after they found a spot on his lung.

     

    Continued best wishes for your father and your family

     
    Helmut
    Helmut
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2001
    Posts: 13287
    Posted: Apr. 7, 2008 - 12:44 PM ET #38

    Quote Originally Posted by 3rd_and_Long:

    And if you even think of fucking with me again, I will join every gambling forum known to mankind and spread the word of what a lying piece of shit you truly are. Believe it.


    I believe you would because you have nothing better to do with your life. You can join the Helmut haters club there are plenty.

    You're no privy to my accounts or what I have or have not wagered on so how the fuck do you know if I did bet Memphis or not. I make lots of action wagers just as I did with my 49-0 moneyline posts I made. I owe nobody here any explanation on what I bet or don't bet so GO FUCK YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!

    I'll let my back to back 60%+ seasons in NCAA totals and 5 consecutive +units year in football speak for themselves. I can guarantee you that I post a totals play on tonights championship game and it would have 1000 times more than anything you could post except of course your own suicide.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by 3rd_and_Long:

    And if you even think of fucking with me again, I will join every gambling forum known to mankind and spread the word of what a lying piece of shit you truly are. Believe it.


    I believe you would because you have nothing better to do with your life. You can join the Helmut haters club there are plenty.

    You're no privy to my accounts or what I have or have not wagered on so how the fuck do you know if I did bet Memphis or not. I make lots of action wagers just as I did with my 49-0 moneyline posts I made. I owe nobody here any explanation on what I bet or don't bet so GO FUCK YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!

    I'll let my back to back 60%+ seasons in NCAA totals and 5 consecutive +units year in football speak for themselves. I can guarantee you that I post a totals play on tonights championship game and it would have 1000 times more than anything you could post except of course your own suicide.
     
    3rd_and_Long
    3rd_and_Long
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2006
    Posts: 23333
    Posted: Apr. 7, 2008 - 12:48 PM ET #39

     Helmut

     

    Reply

     Helmut

     

     
    Helmut
    Helmut
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2001
    Posts: 13287
    Posted: Apr. 7, 2008 - 12:50 PM ET #40

    Maybe I should proclaim that…..

    I’m a lawyer in a top five law firm

    Post plays with lines long gone

    State that I had no intentions of going tout even though my name was on a tout site welcoming me.

    Say that I was 70% picking basketball in 2006-07 when actually I was 47%

    Say that I’m donating my winnings to charity

     

    NEVER MIND ABOUT THIS

    Because Helmut has two conflicting posts.
     

    Oh NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


     
    Reply

    Maybe I should proclaim that…..

    I’m a lawyer in a top five law firm

    Post plays with lines long gone

    State that I had no intentions of going tout even though my name was on a tout site welcoming me.

    Say that I was 70% picking basketball in 2006-07 when actually I was 47%

    Say that I’m donating my winnings to charity

     

    NEVER MIND ABOUT THIS

    Because Helmut has two conflicting posts.
     

    Oh NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


     
     
    Bling
    Bling
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2005
    Posts: 41476
    Posted: Apr. 7, 2008 - 12:53 PM ET #41

    Quote Originally Posted by GameHunter:

    I love the tough guy approach then mentioning a WNBA challenge in the same post. Why not just challenge him to rock, paper, scissors?

     

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by GameHunter:

    I love the tough guy approach then mentioning a WNBA challenge in the same post. Why not just challenge him to rock, paper, scissors?

     

     
    chriscapper
    chriscapper
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2007
    Posts: 3386
    Posted: Apr. 7, 2008 - 12:54 PM ET #42

    A liar is a liar....no matter how many times he lies 
    Reply
    A liar is a liar....no matter how many times he lies 
     
    3rd_and_Long
    3rd_and_Long
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2006
    Posts: 23333
    Posted: Apr. 7, 2008 - 12:56 PM ET #43

    Is that as close to an admission as you'll get?
     
    You lied dude, own up to it.
     
    Why is that so hard? And what was the point anyway? Can't handle a -900 loss on your record? Even if you cash it was a stupid fucking bet.
     
    Quit pushing shit onto other people, YOU fucked up.
    Reply
    Is that as close to an admission as you'll get?
     
    You lied dude, own up to it.
     
    Why is that so hard? And what was the point anyway? Can't handle a -900 loss on your record? Even if you cash it was a stupid fucking bet.
     
    Quit pushing shit onto other people, YOU fucked up.
     
    3rd_and_Long
    3rd_and_Long
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2006
    Posts: 23333
    Posted: Apr. 7, 2008 - 1:00 PM ET #44

    Classy job starting a thread titled "Fuck You 3rd & Long" when I did nothing wrong.

    You calling out Gamehunter is ok, but me calling you out is wrong? Do you apply this sort of logic to all areas of your life?

    Grow the fuck up.

    Reply

    Classy job starting a thread titled "Fuck You 3rd & Long" when I did nothing wrong.

    You calling out Gamehunter is ok, but me calling you out is wrong? Do you apply this sort of logic to all areas of your life?

    Grow the fuck up.

     
    3rd_and_Long
    3rd_and_Long
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2006
    Posts: 23333
    Posted: Apr. 7, 2008 - 1:03 PM ET #45

    Quote Originally Posted by Helmut:



    I believe you would because you have nothing better to do with your life. You can join the Helmut haters club there are plenty.

    You're no privy to my accounts or what I have or have not wagered on so how the fuck do you know if I did bet Memphis or not. I make lots of action wagers just as I did with my 49-0 moneyline posts I made. I owe nobody here any explanation on what I bet or don't bet so GO FUCK YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!

    I'll let my back to back 60%+ seasons in NCAA totals and 5 consecutive +units year in football speak for themselves. I can guarantee you that I post a totals play on tonights championship game and it would have 1000 times more than anything you could post except of course your own suicide.

    I don't, I have to take your word for it.

    The problem is your word is worthless.

    That last part just makes you my hero.

     

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Helmut:



    I believe you would because you have nothing better to do with your life. You can join the Helmut haters club there are plenty.

    You're no privy to my accounts or what I have or have not wagered on so how the fuck do you know if I did bet Memphis or not. I make lots of action wagers just as I did with my 49-0 moneyline posts I made. I owe nobody here any explanation on what I bet or don't bet so GO FUCK YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!

    I'll let my back to back 60%+ seasons in NCAA totals and 5 consecutive +units year in football speak for themselves. I can guarantee you that I post a totals play on tonights championship game and it would have 1000 times more than anything you could post except of course your own suicide.

    I don't, I have to take your word for it.

    The problem is your word is worthless.

    That last part just makes you my hero.

     

     
    JG33
    JG33
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2007
    Posts: 2066
    Posted: Apr. 7, 2008 - 1:22 PM ET #46

    Quote Originally Posted by Helmut:



    I believe you would because you have nothing better to do with your life. You can join the Helmut haters club there are plenty.

    You're no privy to my accounts or what I have or have not wagered on so how the fuck do you know if I did bet Memphis or not. I make lots of action wagers just as I did with my 49-0 moneyline posts I made. I owe nobody here any explanation on what I bet or don't bet so GO FUCK YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!

    I'll let my back to back 60%+ seasons in NCAA totals and 5 consecutive +units year in football speak for themselves. I can guarantee you that I post a totals play on tonights championship game and it would have 1000 times more than anything you could post except of course your own suicide.


    The truth is out.  You just admitted the you crave attention.  Why would you care who gets more views.  You've probably being F5 ing your threads for years.  That's why you accuse others of doing it.  Because you invented it.

    You are a joke.  You never answer any questions posted to you.  Once again, go crawl back into your shack and cry yourself to sleep over your miserable life.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Helmut:



    I believe you would because you have nothing better to do with your life. You can join the Helmut haters club there are plenty.

    You're no privy to my accounts or what I have or have not wagered on so how the fuck do you know if I did bet Memphis or not. I make lots of action wagers just as I did with my 49-0 moneyline posts I made. I owe nobody here any explanation on what I bet or don't bet so GO FUCK YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!

    I'll let my back to back 60%+ seasons in NCAA totals and 5 consecutive +units year in football speak for themselves. I can guarantee you that I post a totals play on tonights championship game and it would have 1000 times more than anything you could post except of course your own suicide.


    The truth is out.  You just admitted the you crave attention.  Why would you care who gets more views.  You've probably being F5 ing your threads for years.  That's why you accuse others of doing it.  Because you invented it.

    You are a joke.  You never answer any questions posted to you.  Once again, go crawl back into your shack and cry yourself to sleep over your miserable life.
     
    Helmut
    Helmut
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2001
    Posts: 13287
    Posted: Apr. 7, 2008 - 1:31 PM ET #47

    Funny how everyone here loves to run there mouths and runs away from any capping contest I challenge them with. I'm starting to think that many of you do not even gamble.
    Reply
    Funny how everyone here loves to run there mouths and runs away from any capping contest I challenge them with. I'm starting to think that many of you do not even gamble.
     
    JG33
    JG33
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2007
    Posts: 2066
    Posted: Apr. 7, 2008 - 1:34 PM ET #48

    You challenged 3rd to an WNBA challenge???  Who the fuck follows that "sport".

    When you answer questions posed to you, you earn the right to mock others.  Until then, STFU.
    Reply
    You challenged 3rd to an WNBA challenge???  Who the fuck follows that "sport".

    When you answer questions posed to you, you earn the right to mock others.  Until then, STFU.
     
    69_Amazin_Mets
    69_Amazin_Mets
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2007
    Posts: 15399
    Posted: Apr. 7, 2008 - 1:35 PM ET #49

    Helmut, you are a solid handicapper, who posts plays before the games
     
    Nobody denies that.....it seems the guys are having a problem with the contradictions on the Memphis bets.
     
    what is the big deal
     
    Hope Kansas wins tonight and then start a thread
    "I told you Memphis couldn't win it all "
    Reply
    Helmut, you are a solid handicapper, who posts plays before the games
     
    Nobody denies that.....it seems the guys are having a problem with the contradictions on the Memphis bets.
     
    what is the big deal
     
    Hope Kansas wins tonight and then start a thread
    "I told you Memphis couldn't win it all "
     
     
    3rd_and_Long
    3rd_and_Long
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2006
    Posts: 23333
    Posted: Apr. 7, 2008 - 1:35 PM ET #50

    Quote Originally Posted by Helmut:

    Funny how everyone here loves to run there mouths and runs away from any capping contest I challenge them with. I'm starting to think that many of you do not even gamble.

    Yes, I've spent 1 1/2 years posting here because I don't gamble.

    Challenge me to a lying contest, you would be a shoo-in.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Helmut:

    Funny how everyone here loves to run there mouths and runs away from any capping contest I challenge them with. I'm starting to think that many of you do not even gamble.

    Yes, I've spent 1 1/2 years posting here because I don't gamble.

    Challenge me to a lying contest, you would be a shoo-in.

    All Forums | Penalty Box
    «First Previous 1234 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • Claiming Prizes 57,676
    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,374
    • Sunday 10/04/2026 679
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,054
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,301
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,214
    • This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,800
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,467
    • Sunday nFl Wk 4 8,138
    • __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 12,815

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.