• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Penalty Box

    Denmark forced contaception on thousands of Greenland Inuit girls..

    «First Previous 12
    SarasotaSlim
    Calde13
    Miracling2
    StumpTownStu
    benhogan76
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 291
    Posts: 50
    «First Previous 12
     
    SarasotaSlim
    SarasotaSlim
    Covers Rehab
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2007
    Posts: 35524
    Posted: Aug. 31, 2026 - 7:58 PM ET #26

    Almost all victims were between 12 and 37 years old at the time. One girl was under 12, but her exact age was not made public in Tuesday’s report due to anonymity concerns. Between 1966 and 1980 some 4 500 IUDs were implanted in Greenland. 

    Danish doctors forcibly prescribed them various forms of contraception—often without their consent or even their knowledge. 

    Reply

    Almost all victims were between 12 and 37 years old at the time. One girl was under 12, but her exact age was not made public in Tuesday’s report due to anonymity concerns. Between 1966 and 1980 some 4 500 IUDs were implanted in Greenland. 

    Danish doctors forcibly prescribed them various forms of contraception—often without their consent or even their knowledge. 

     
    Calde13
    Calde13
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2023
    Posts: 3692
    Posted: Sep. 1, 2026 - 1:36 AM ET #27

    So they actually inserted them into girls that had the age of reproducing ! - that took me by surprise I have to admit ! thejester I feel like we are going in circles - yes we were awful to them - it hasn’t been a secret for the past 20 years or so - we have been awful to every country that have been under our rule — some of the stuff was done because we at the time thought it was an upgrade for them - the moving them from their family and move to a Danish family was actually done because they thought it would help them — the IUDs were to control the population size - because they fucked like animals (yeah that is evil to decide for them - but yeah here we are)

    Don't mention the frogs - we don't want to scare the toddler - we want him to sleep
    Reply

    So they actually inserted them into girls that had the age of reproducing ! - that took me by surprise I have to admit ! thejester I feel like we are going in circles - yes we were awful to them - it hasn’t been a secret for the past 20 years or so - we have been awful to every country that have been under our rule — some of the stuff was done because we at the time thought it was an upgrade for them - the moving them from their family and move to a Danish family was actually done because they thought it would help them — the IUDs were to control the population size - because they fucked like animals (yeah that is evil to decide for them - but yeah here we are)

     
    SarasotaSlim
    SarasotaSlim
    Covers Rehab
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2007
    Posts: 35524
    Posted: Sep. 1, 2026 - 2:33 AM ET #28

    @Calde13

     

    Quote Originally Posted by Calde13:

    So they actually inserted them into girls that had the age of reproducing ! - that took me by surprise I have to admit !  I feel like we are going in circles - yes we were awful to them - it hasn’t been a secret for the past 20 years or so - we have been awful to every country that have been under our rule — some of the stuff was done because we at the time thought it was an upgrade for them - the moving them from their family and move to a Danish family was actually done because they thought it would help them — the IUDs were to control the population size - because they fucked like animals (yeah that is evil to decide for them - but yeah here we are)

     

    That's why 25% of the Greenland Inuit DNA is Danish male DNA...Kauk Nuuk Iniut love the Male Dane ,because they are so fuggly,,, no one else wants to do them..............

    Reply

    @Calde13

     

    Quote Originally Posted by Calde13:

    So they actually inserted them into girls that had the age of reproducing ! - that took me by surprise I have to admit !  I feel like we are going in circles - yes we were awful to them - it hasn’t been a secret for the past 20 years or so - we have been awful to every country that have been under our rule — some of the stuff was done because we at the time thought it was an upgrade for them - the moving them from their family and move to a Danish family was actually done because they thought it would help them — the IUDs were to control the population size - because they fucked like animals (yeah that is evil to decide for them - but yeah here we are)

     

    That's why 25% of the Greenland Inuit DNA is Danish male DNA...Kauk Nuuk Iniut love the Male Dane ,because they are so fuggly,,, no one else wants to do them..............

     
    Calde13
    Calde13
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2023
    Posts: 3692
    Posted: Sep. 1, 2026 - 4:24 AM ET #29

    Half of European DNA is Danish if you go far enough back - everyone wanted to fuck the vikings - because they were richer, stronger and cleaner than any other population during the time - and the vikings didn’t say no to the offer - and the chicks cuckold British, French or Italian men couldn’t do shit about it - that is the reason historians describe them like good for nothing barbarians - because history was written by said cuckold historians 

    Don't mention the frogs - we don't want to scare the toddler - we want him to sleep
    Reply

    Half of European DNA is Danish if you go far enough back - everyone wanted to fuck the vikings - because they were richer, stronger and cleaner than any other population during the time - and the vikings didn’t say no to the offer - and the chicks cuckold British, French or Italian men couldn’t do shit about it - that is the reason historians describe them like good for nothing barbarians - because history was written by said cuckold historians 

     
    Calde13
    Calde13
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2023
    Posts: 3692
    Posted: Sep. 1, 2026 - 4:41 AM ET #30

    Btw something I didn’t know - but I saw a British comedy where it was mentioned (and I searched it after and got it confirmed) - Denmark is the country in the world with the most expensive and searched after semen in the world - I don’t know about you - but I think that is a sign - girls actually want our DNA

    Don't mention the frogs - we don't want to scare the toddler - we want him to sleep
    Reply

    Btw something I didn’t know - but I saw a British comedy where it was mentioned (and I searched it after and got it confirmed) - Denmark is the country in the world with the most expensive and searched after semen in the world - I don’t know about you - but I think that is a sign - girls actually want our DNA

     
    Calde13
    Calde13
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2023
    Posts: 3692
    Posted: Sep. 1, 2026 - 4:57 AM ET #31

    You know I have had the thought everyone wants my DNA when I have travelled abroad - let’s just say there have been clues ;) ! But I had just worked on the assumption it is because I am so freaking hot and cool ! an_cheers I must admit I felt like a piece of meat - when I found out they probably already wanted me the stage they found out my nationality new_heavy_cry

    Don't mention the frogs - we don't want to scare the toddler - we want him to sleep
    Reply

    You know I have had the thought everyone wants my DNA when I have travelled abroad - let’s just say there have been clues ;) ! But I had just worked on the assumption it is because I am so freaking hot and cool ! an_cheers I must admit I felt like a piece of meat - when I found out they probably already wanted me the stage they found out my nationality new_heavy_cry

     
    Calde13
    Calde13
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2023
    Posts: 3692
    Posted: Sep. 1, 2026 - 5:05 AM ET #32

    It is probably just like when you travel abroad and tell someone you are American (no other context) and they instantly give you directions for the nearest MC Donald’s - I am sure in that moment you feel just a little bit more fat than usual (if that is possible) - you know that can make people sad being boiled down to just being a representation of their country of origin goodpost

    Don't mention the frogs - we don't want to scare the toddler - we want him to sleep
    Reply

    It is probably just like when you travel abroad and tell someone you are American (no other context) and they instantly give you directions for the nearest MC Donald’s - I am sure in that moment you feel just a little bit more fat than usual (if that is possible) - you know that can make people sad being boiled down to just being a representation of their country of origin goodpost

     
    Miracling2
    Miracling2
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2017
    Posts: 64875
    Posted: Sep. 1, 2026 - 3:35 PM ET #33

    Quote Originally Posted by Calde13:

    Btw something I didn’t know - but I saw a British comedy where it was mentioned (and I searched it after and got it confirmed) - Denmark is the country in the world with the most expensive and searched after semen in the world - I don’t know about you - but I think that is a sign - girls actually want our DNA

     

    lol 

    everytime i see your post it’s about pointing out how yo race is better than another race most profound against american….

    dont you have any individuality or personality of your own without bringing up yo gang to lift you up…..

    we aint kids here we all know race doesnt make all yo model countrymen look like you you fool!

    If i can think of any just for trivia if you really proud of yo race , oooooh danish, just cross my mind do some of yo girls shave their underarms or mostly not ? I heard most do not shave it though… but whatever right…. Lol

    you can answer it yourself as if you remember i already debunked you bwahaha and you are not a lad right… 

    not that those trivia has any importance to me nor i will judge,  but it just cross my mind after you keep bringing yo theme about special features of yo race… lol

     
    eeeeeew though quiet

    nyahahahahaha an_happydude

    why dont you start shaving

    hygiene amiga girl power win

    before participating here on covers 

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Calde13:

    Btw something I didn’t know - but I saw a British comedy where it was mentioned (and I searched it after and got it confirmed) - Denmark is the country in the world with the most expensive and searched after semen in the world - I don’t know about you - but I think that is a sign - girls actually want our DNA

     

    lol 

    everytime i see your post it’s about pointing out how yo race is better than another race most profound against american….

    dont you have any individuality or personality of your own without bringing up yo gang to lift you up…..

    we aint kids here we all know race doesnt make all yo model countrymen look like you you fool!

    If i can think of any just for trivia if you really proud of yo race , oooooh danish, just cross my mind do some of yo girls shave their underarms or mostly not ? I heard most do not shave it though… but whatever right…. Lol

    you can answer it yourself as if you remember i already debunked you bwahaha and you are not a lad right… 

    not that those trivia has any importance to me nor i will judge,  but it just cross my mind after you keep bringing yo theme about special features of yo race… lol

     
    eeeeeew though quiet

    nyahahahahaha an_happydude

    why dont you start shaving

    hygiene amiga girl power win

    before participating here on covers 

     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Sep. 1, 2026 - 5:09 PM ET #34

    Quote Originally Posted by Calde13:

    You know I have had the thought everyone wants my DNA when I have travelled abroad - let’s just say there have been clues ;) ! But I had just worked on the assumption it is because I am so freaking hot and cool !  I must admit I felt like a piece of meat - when I found out they probably already wanted me the stage they found out my nationality

    You aren't hot. You aren't cool. You're a sad little man who doesn't pull women. That's why you're on a Canadian sports site trolling dudes twice your age. That's some loser shit. I would've never been caught dead in these forums at your age. I actually had a social life.

     

    Quote Originally Posted by Calde13:

    It is probably just like when you travel abroad and tell someone you are American (no other context) and they instantly give you directions for the nearest MC Donald’s - I am sure in that moment you feel just a little bit more fat than usual (if that is possible) - you know that can make people sad being boiled down to just being a representation of their country of origin

    This literally never happens. Normal people don't act like this. The reason you're painting this fantasy scenario is because you're an abnormal person.

    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Calde13:

    You know I have had the thought everyone wants my DNA when I have travelled abroad - let’s just say there have been clues ;) ! But I had just worked on the assumption it is because I am so freaking hot and cool !  I must admit I felt like a piece of meat - when I found out they probably already wanted me the stage they found out my nationality

    You aren't hot. You aren't cool. You're a sad little man who doesn't pull women. That's why you're on a Canadian sports site trolling dudes twice your age. That's some loser shit. I would've never been caught dead in these forums at your age. I actually had a social life.

     

    Quote Originally Posted by Calde13:

    It is probably just like when you travel abroad and tell someone you are American (no other context) and they instantly give you directions for the nearest MC Donald’s - I am sure in that moment you feel just a little bit more fat than usual (if that is possible) - you know that can make people sad being boiled down to just being a representation of their country of origin

    This literally never happens. Normal people don't act like this. The reason you're painting this fantasy scenario is because you're an abnormal person.

     
    Calde13
    Calde13
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2023
    Posts: 3692
    Posted: Sep. 2, 2026 - 12:44 AM ET #35

    I have so much money I don’t work ? I haven’t worked for the last 10 years - my friends work - what would you do then during that time - I workout, travel and right now practise my English skills - but I am up to suggestions what a cool person like you did in his youth - you probably sat on the lab of your Russian wife to the point she considered getting rid of you I figure (that is the energy you giving) - but sure let’s hear — Btw I had no idea this site was Canadian - because I don’t care 

    Don't mention the frogs - we don't want to scare the toddler - we want him to sleep
    Reply

    I have so much money I don’t work ? I haven’t worked for the last 10 years - my friends work - what would you do then during that time - I workout, travel and right now practise my English skills - but I am up to suggestions what a cool person like you did in his youth - you probably sat on the lab of your Russian wife to the point she considered getting rid of you I figure (that is the energy you giving) - but sure let’s hear — Btw I had no idea this site was Canadian - because I don’t care 

     
    Calde13
    Calde13
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2023
    Posts: 3692
    Posted: Sep. 2, 2026 - 12:52 AM ET #36

    I am not in here to troll or get friends - this is the way I am ! I am in here to practise my English skills - for that purpose age is an advantage in my book - so I don’t mind you guys being old !

    A lot of American tourists look for MC Donald’s abroad ? I have lost count how many American tourists has asked me for directions during my life - so yes if a random person in the street told me he was American - it would be 80/20 % chance he looked for a MCD - the 80% is the ratio of fat Americans 

    Don't mention the frogs - we don't want to scare the toddler - we want him to sleep
    Reply

    I am not in here to troll or get friends - this is the way I am ! I am in here to practise my English skills - for that purpose age is an advantage in my book - so I don’t mind you guys being old !

    A lot of American tourists look for MC Donald’s abroad ? I have lost count how many American tourists has asked me for directions during my life - so yes if a random person in the street told me he was American - it would be 80/20 % chance he looked for a MCD - the 80% is the ratio of fat Americans 

     
    SarasotaSlim
    SarasotaSlim
    Covers Rehab
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2007
    Posts: 35524
    Posted: Sep. 2, 2026 - 3:09 AM ET #37

    "Btw I had no idea this site was Canadian - because I don’t care'    Quote Originally Posted by Calde13: 

     

    BTW, That's a out and out lie and you are full of it Sweet potato.........

     

    You been on this site for over a year and you didn't ketch on to the accent an_roll_laugh,,,,an_roll_laugh,,,,an_roll_laugh...............that's a 3header..LMAOOO

     

    Reply

    "Btw I had no idea this site was Canadian - because I don’t care'    Quote Originally Posted by Calde13: 

     

    BTW, That's a out and out lie and you are full of it Sweet potato.........

     

    You been on this site for over a year and you didn't ketch on to the accent an_roll_laugh,,,,an_roll_laugh,,,,an_roll_laugh...............that's a 3header..LMAOOO

     

     
    Calde13
    Calde13
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2023
    Posts: 3692
    Posted: Sep. 2, 2026 - 3:18 AM ET #38

    Most Americans abroad say they are Canadians (when you meet them initially - then it is only if you befriend them they tell you their true identity - I just assume if they are fat - they are Americans - that has had a pretty high hitrate - not gonna lie) - I am not even sure I could tell Northern US dialects apart from Canadian - I don’t believe I have ever heard Canadian - where I was 100% sure they really were Canadians 

    Don't mention the frogs - we don't want to scare the toddler - we want him to sleep
    Reply

    Most Americans abroad say they are Canadians (when you meet them initially - then it is only if you befriend them they tell you their true identity - I just assume if they are fat - they are Americans - that has had a pretty high hitrate - not gonna lie) - I am not even sure I could tell Northern US dialects apart from Canadian - I don’t believe I have ever heard Canadian - where I was 100% sure they really were Canadians 

     
    SarasotaSlim
    SarasotaSlim
    Covers Rehab
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2007
    Posts: 35524
    Posted: Sep. 2, 2026 - 4:21 AM ET #39

    "Most Americans abroad say they are Canadians"....Quote Originally Posted by Calde13: 

     

    This is  a BIGGER  lie then the one about  "no idea this site was Canadian"   STOP ,STOP It your killing me.............I lived on the Canadian /American border for most of my life ..and never have I witnessed an American saying they were Canadian .( not one )..then other way around I have ,,a Canadian acting American ,,,however they can't make it last long..and are soon exposed..

    Calder13,If your true reason for staying on this site was to improve your English..I can say it's a wee bit better then when you started ...However only a wee bit.. As I have,, communicated with you for a long time..........I can only advise you go some place else to learn how to better your English ....... speaking better English has not improved your way of thinking..,however you are still thinking like a 20something year old..from a tiny country in an obscure part of the world......thinking that making a bunch of kids toys more than anyone else ,,,,, makes you some kind of world beaters,,,,,

    Reply

    "Most Americans abroad say they are Canadians"....Quote Originally Posted by Calde13: 

     

    This is  a BIGGER  lie then the one about  "no idea this site was Canadian"   STOP ,STOP It your killing me.............I lived on the Canadian /American border for most of my life ..and never have I witnessed an American saying they were Canadian .( not one )..then other way around I have ,,a Canadian acting American ,,,however they can't make it last long..and are soon exposed..

    Calder13,If your true reason for staying on this site was to improve your English..I can say it's a wee bit better then when you started ...However only a wee bit.. As I have,, communicated with you for a long time..........I can only advise you go some place else to learn how to better your English ....... speaking better English has not improved your way of thinking..,however you are still thinking like a 20something year old..from a tiny country in an obscure part of the world......thinking that making a bunch of kids toys more than anyone else ,,,,, makes you some kind of world beaters,,,,,

     
    Calde13
    Calde13
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2023
    Posts: 3692
    Posted: Sep. 2, 2026 - 4:38 AM ET #40

     

    My English skills have improved leaps and bounds! You can't tell that in my responses - a lot of it is just by how quickly I understand what you say. Being able to understand pretty much all you write is more than enough improvement for the tiny amount of time I've spent here. I also speak nine languages fluently. I think I have a rough idea of how I learn best, but thanks for your advice, even though it's a bit gay to give me advice without me asking for it.

     

    I am talking when they are travelling abroad you tard - over here in Europe many people can’t tell the difference between northern American dialect or Canadian ! Like you probably couldn’t tell sourthern and northern German apart 

    Don't mention the frogs - we don't want to scare the toddler - we want him to sleep
    Reply

     

    My English skills have improved leaps and bounds! You can't tell that in my responses - a lot of it is just by how quickly I understand what you say. Being able to understand pretty much all you write is more than enough improvement for the tiny amount of time I've spent here. I also speak nine languages fluently. I think I have a rough idea of how I learn best, but thanks for your advice, even though it's a bit gay to give me advice without me asking for it.

     

    I am talking when they are travelling abroad you tard - over here in Europe many people can’t tell the difference between northern American dialect or Canadian ! Like you probably couldn’t tell sourthern and northern German apart 

     
    Calde13
    Calde13
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2023
    Posts: 3692
    Posted: Sep. 2, 2026 - 4:45 AM ET #41

    Or Belgium French and France French etc. - I would be able to tell all the different dialects over here apart in seconds 

    Don't mention the frogs - we don't want to scare the toddler - we want him to sleep
    Reply

    Or Belgium French and France French etc. - I would be able to tell all the different dialects over here apart in seconds 

     
    Calde13
    Calde13
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2023
    Posts: 3692
    Posted: Sep. 2, 2026 - 5:48 AM ET #42

    Unless you are from New York or California - you are living in a shithole not anymore famous than Denmark is on the global stage - there are Florida, Texas, California, New York, Washington and the rest - and 3 of the mentioned are not famous for anything good 

    Don't mention the frogs - we don't want to scare the toddler - we want him to sleep
    Reply

    Unless you are from New York or California - you are living in a shithole not anymore famous than Denmark is on the global stage - there are Florida, Texas, California, New York, Washington and the rest - and 3 of the mentioned are not famous for anything good 

     
    SarasotaSlim
    SarasotaSlim
    Covers Rehab
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2007
    Posts: 35524
    Posted: Sep. 2, 2026 - 6:23 AM ET #43

    Quote Originally Posted by Calde13:

    Unless you are from New York or California - you are living in a shithole not anymore famous than Denmark is on the global stage - there are Florida, Texas, California, New York, Washington and the rest - and 3 of the mentioned are not famous for anything good

     

    That's right........That's why we are the UNITED STATES.....new_wink_grin

     

     

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Calde13:

    Unless you are from New York or California - you are living in a shithole not anymore famous than Denmark is on the global stage - there are Florida, Texas, California, New York, Washington and the rest - and 3 of the mentioned are not famous for anything good

     

    That's right........That's why we are the UNITED STATES.....new_wink_grin

     

     

     
    SarasotaSlim
    SarasotaSlim
    Covers Rehab
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2007
    Posts: 35524
    Posted: Sep. 2, 2026 - 7:36 AM ET #44

    Denmark: The children taken from home for a social experiment....

    In the 1950s, a group of Inuit children were taken from their families in Greenland to be re-educated as model Danish citizens. More than 60 years later, they want the Danish government to apologise for an experiment that did enormous damage.

    The best way to modernise the island was to create a new type of Greenlander, the Danish authorities decided, so they sent out telegrams to priests and headteachers asking them to identify intelligent children between the ages of six and 10. The plan - formed with the help of the charity Save the Children Denmark - was to send them to foster families in Denmark so they could be re-educated as "little Danes".

    Many parents were reluctant to give up their children but eventually 21 families gave in.

    Following World War II, Danish government officials and non-governmental organisations believed Greenlandic society was underdeveloped and sought to redesign it. Together with the Red Cross and Save the Children, they manufactured an experiment to create a system where Greenlandic children would be brought to the Danish mainland, learn Danish, be fostered by Danish families, and then come back to Greenland as "little Danes": A population that was to become, according to the colonial studies researcher Claire Louise McLisky, the "new ruling class of Greenlanders".The children were supposed to be selected by Greenlandic priests according to certain criteria: Around six years old, without mental or physical impairments, and orphaned..

    About half of the children experienced mental health disturbances, substance abuse, and suicide attempts over the course of their lives, and half of the children died in young adulthood.They experienced extensive cultural isolation and social alienation, and Thiesen said they "lost their sense of purpose in life".

    Reply

    Denmark: The children taken from home for a social experiment....

    In the 1950s, a group of Inuit children were taken from their families in Greenland to be re-educated as model Danish citizens. More than 60 years later, they want the Danish government to apologise for an experiment that did enormous damage.

    The best way to modernise the island was to create a new type of Greenlander, the Danish authorities decided, so they sent out telegrams to priests and headteachers asking them to identify intelligent children between the ages of six and 10. The plan - formed with the help of the charity Save the Children Denmark - was to send them to foster families in Denmark so they could be re-educated as "little Danes".

    Many parents were reluctant to give up their children but eventually 21 families gave in.

    Following World War II, Danish government officials and non-governmental organisations believed Greenlandic society was underdeveloped and sought to redesign it. Together with the Red Cross and Save the Children, they manufactured an experiment to create a system where Greenlandic children would be brought to the Danish mainland, learn Danish, be fostered by Danish families, and then come back to Greenland as "little Danes": A population that was to become, according to the colonial studies researcher Claire Louise McLisky, the "new ruling class of Greenlanders".The children were supposed to be selected by Greenlandic priests according to certain criteria: Around six years old, without mental or physical impairments, and orphaned..

    About half of the children experienced mental health disturbances, substance abuse, and suicide attempts over the course of their lives, and half of the children died in young adulthood.They experienced extensive cultural isolation and social alienation, and Thiesen said they "lost their sense of purpose in life".

     
    Calde13
    Calde13
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2023
    Posts: 3692
    Posted: Sep. 2, 2026 - 9:23 AM ET #45

    Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaSlim:

    Quote Originally Posted by Calde13: Unless you are from New York or California - you are living in a shithole not anymore famous than Denmark is on the global stage - there are Florida, Texas, California, New York, Washington and the rest - and 3 of the mentioned are not famous for anything good   That's right........That's why we are the UNITED STATES.....

     

    No that is not why - it is because you pussies couldn’t fight of the brits - so you had to unite to do that (with help of the Spaniards of course - because your ancestors were basically just European scum - that couldn’t handle life) - and then you started borrowing money as a union - so now you can’t leave each other - so there is California and New York - and whatever desert shithole or pedophile village they have to carry - for making the rest of you relevant 

    Don't mention the frogs - we don't want to scare the toddler - we want him to sleep
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaSlim:

    Quote Originally Posted by Calde13: Unless you are from New York or California - you are living in a shithole not anymore famous than Denmark is on the global stage - there are Florida, Texas, California, New York, Washington and the rest - and 3 of the mentioned are not famous for anything good   That's right........That's why we are the UNITED STATES.....

     

    No that is not why - it is because you pussies couldn’t fight of the brits - so you had to unite to do that (with help of the Spaniards of course - because your ancestors were basically just European scum - that couldn’t handle life) - and then you started borrowing money as a union - so now you can’t leave each other - so there is California and New York - and whatever desert shithole or pedophile village they have to carry - for making the rest of you relevant 

     
    Calde13
    Calde13
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2023
    Posts: 3692
    Posted: Sep. 2, 2026 - 9:46 AM ET #46

    But it is of course nice you are happy where you come from (most people wouldn’t be) an_cheers

    Don't mention the frogs - we don't want to scare the toddler - we want him to sleep
    Reply

    But it is of course nice you are happy where you come from (most people wouldn’t be) an_cheers

     
    benhogan76
    benhogan76
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2008
    Posts: 63854
    Posted: Sep. 2, 2026 - 2:48 PM ET #47

    Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaSlim:

    "Most Americans abroad say they are Canadians"....Quote Originally Posted by Calde13:    This is  a BIGGER  lie then the one about  "no idea this site was Canadian"   STOP ,STOP It your killing me.............I lived on the Canadian /American border for most of my life ..and never have I witnessed an American saying they were Canadian .( not one )..then other way around I have ,,a Canadian acting American ,,,however they can't make it last long..and are soon exposed.. Calder13,If your true reason for staying on this site was to improve your English..I can say it's a wee bit better then when you started ...However only a wee bit.. As I have,, communicated with you for a long time..........I can only advise you go some place else to learn how to better your English ....... speaking better English has not improved your way of thinking..,however you are still thinking like a 20something year old..from a tiny country in an obscure part of the world......thinking that making a bunch of kids toys more than anyone else ,,,,, makes you some kind of world beaters,,,,,
    They can form full sentences?      “Going to hit them hard!”  
    an_roll_laugh
     This 2 week war will certainly go down in history as the one that was won so easily… what 6-7-8-9 times ?  an_clap  

    We should stop eating bananas.
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaSlim:

    "Most Americans abroad say they are Canadians"....Quote Originally Posted by Calde13:    This is  a BIGGER  lie then the one about  "no idea this site was Canadian"   STOP ,STOP It your killing me.............I lived on the Canadian /American border for most of my life ..and never have I witnessed an American saying they were Canadian .( not one )..then other way around I have ,,a Canadian acting American ,,,however they can't make it last long..and are soon exposed.. Calder13,If your true reason for staying on this site was to improve your English..I can say it's a wee bit better then when you started ...However only a wee bit.. As I have,, communicated with you for a long time..........I can only advise you go some place else to learn how to better your English ....... speaking better English has not improved your way of thinking..,however you are still thinking like a 20something year old..from a tiny country in an obscure part of the world......thinking that making a bunch of kids toys more than anyone else ,,,,, makes you some kind of world beaters,,,,,
    They can form full sentences?      “Going to hit them hard!”  
    an_roll_laugh
     This 2 week war will certainly go down in history as the one that was won so easily… what 6-7-8-9 times ?  an_clap  

     
    SarasotaSlim
    SarasotaSlim
    Covers Rehab
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2007
    Posts: 35524
    Posted: Sep. 3, 2026 - 1:37 AM ET #48

    Quote Originally Posted by Calde13:

    ....   No that is not why - it is because you pussies couldn’t fight of the brits - so you had to unite to do that (with help of the Spaniards of course - because your ancestors were basically just European scum - that couldn’t handle life) - and then you started borrowing money as a union - so now you can’t leave each other - so there is California and New York - and whatever desert shithole or pedophile village they have to carry - for making the rest of you relevant

     

    Very few people realize who was the American Patriots true "Silent Partner"in the Revolutionary War.....it was Spain.....the Spanish Monarchy provided critical financial aid, played a significant role in supplying cannonballs ,essential military goods, safe port access, and political asylum to the American cause.Additionally, the Spanish government openly validated the legitimacy of the American revolutionary struggle..

    Viva España!\\\\

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Calde13:

    ....   No that is not why - it is because you pussies couldn’t fight of the brits - so you had to unite to do that (with help of the Spaniards of course - because your ancestors were basically just European scum - that couldn’t handle life) - and then you started borrowing money as a union - so now you can’t leave each other - so there is California and New York - and whatever desert shithole or pedophile village they have to carry - for making the rest of you relevant

     

    Very few people realize who was the American Patriots true "Silent Partner"in the Revolutionary War.....it was Spain.....the Spanish Monarchy provided critical financial aid, played a significant role in supplying cannonballs ,essential military goods, safe port access, and political asylum to the American cause.Additionally, the Spanish government openly validated the legitimacy of the American revolutionary struggle..

    Viva España!\\\\

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     
    Calde13
    Calde13
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2023
    Posts: 3692
    Posted: Sep. 3, 2026 - 1:51 AM ET #49

    It was just the 3 big forces of Europe at the time having a battle royal and you were responsible for the hosting 

    Don't mention the frogs - we don't want to scare the toddler - we want him to sleep
    Reply

    It was just the 3 big forces of Europe at the time having a battle royal and you were responsible for the hosting 

     
     
    benhogan76
    benhogan76
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2008
    Posts: 63854
    Posted: Sep. 3, 2026 - 5:28 PM ET #50

    Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaSlim:

    Quote Originally Posted by Calde13: ....   No that is not why - it is because you pussies couldn’t fight of the brits - so you had to unite to do that (with help of the Spaniards of course - because your ancestors were basically just European scum - that couldn’t handle life) - and then you started borrowing money as a union - so now you can’t leave each other - so there is California and New York - and whatever desert shithole or pedophile village they have to carry - for making the rest of you relevant   Very few people realize who was the American Patriots true "Silent Partner"in the Revolutionary War.....it was Spain.....the Spanish Monarchy provided critical financial aid, played a significant role in supplying cannonballs ,essential military goods, safe port access, and political asylum to the American cause.Additionally, the Spanish government openly validated the legitimacy of the American revolutionary struggle.. Viva España!\\\\
    Will you watch ceremony that will be had for 25th year since 9/11?  Trump will be there in NY….an_popcorn  

    We should stop eating bananas.
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaSlim:

    Quote Originally Posted by Calde13: ....   No that is not why - it is because you pussies couldn’t fight of the brits - so you had to unite to do that (with help of the Spaniards of course - because your ancestors were basically just European scum - that couldn’t handle life) - and then you started borrowing money as a union - so now you can’t leave each other - so there is California and New York - and whatever desert shithole or pedophile village they have to carry - for making the rest of you relevant   Very few people realize who was the American Patriots true "Silent Partner"in the Revolutionary War.....it was Spain.....the Spanish Monarchy provided critical financial aid, played a significant role in supplying cannonballs ,essential military goods, safe port access, and political asylum to the American cause.Additionally, the Spanish government openly validated the legitimacy of the American revolutionary struggle.. Viva España!\\\\
    Will you watch ceremony that will be had for 25th year since 9/11?  Trump will be there in NY….an_popcorn  

    All Forums | Penalty Box
    «First Previous 12

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,330
    • Friday 10/02/2026 906
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 266,357
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 31,174
    • PART DEUX 253
    • Delaware QB Nick Minicucci 4,280
    • Week 5 Money 6,932
    • NCAA WEEK 5 ***Mission Impossible: Fade me and win *** 5,429
    • ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,755
    • We have picked a terrible time to have the stupidest president ever 30,593

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.