• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Penalty Box

    CD Newsletter Week 3

    123 ... 161718 Next Last»
    undermysac
    Hugh_Jorgan
    Biscuiteater1
    bigred84
    spockgato
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 640
    Posts: 430
    123 ... 161718 Next Last»
     
    undermysac
    undermysac
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2014
    Posts: 52323
    Posted: Sep. 16, 2024 - 9:21 PM ET #1

    Let's get this over tonight. Lines from Betonline. 

    Patriots @ Jets -6.5(-105) 37.5

    TNF divisional showdown. Totals like the one above seem to be the norm this season, and it probably could be lower for this contest.

    The Patriots have been dogs in every game but playing above expectations. I was wrong about Jarod Mayo as a HC. In the pre season they looked completely unprepared. They've looked buttoned up so far in 2 games, and Belichick's blueprint is still there. Yea, they're vanilla. 

    The Jets first 2 games were on the road and came out of it 1-1 with a healthy Aaron Rodgers. He definitely looked better vs the Titans than he did in week 1. Although the Jets probably don't cover, maybe even lose if Will Levis doesn't give away another game.

    I've bet against the Pats in week 1 and 2 and came out 0-1-1 in doing so. I will not bet against them again. If the # hits 7 I'd be inclined to bet on the Pats.

     

    Giants @ Browns -6.5(-105) 38.5

    The Gmen lost their kicker to injury during the game. They didn't kick any fg's or attempt any extra points. They're defense didn't give up any TD's to the Commanders. And still lost to the Commanders who picked up a kicker off the street who kicked 7, count em 7 field goals.

    The Giants are in a world of trouble, with the Cowboys on deck for TNF in week 4. They're season might be over by then.

    The Browns bounced back strong in week 2 after the whole world castrated DeSean Watson after week 1. And rightfully so the guy is a scumbag. 

    I thought the line would be 7, it's not and the juice is saying it's headed to 6. I don't think that everything is fine and dandy in Cleveland just yet. They didn't exactly blow the doors off the Jags. And everyone except Getty thinks the Jags are pretty shitty. Gun to head I'd take the points with the Giants, thinking they play hard to avoid 0-3. I'm sure others are thinking the same, not a game I want to invest in.

     

    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.

    Let's get this over tonight. Lines from Betonline. 

    Patriots @ Jets -6.5(-105) 37.5

    TNF divisional showdown. Totals like the one above seem to be the norm this season, and it probably could be lower for this contest.

    The Patriots have been dogs in every game but playing above expectations. I was wrong about Jarod Mayo as a HC. In the pre season they looked completely unprepared. They've looked buttoned up so far in 2 games, and Belichick's blueprint is still there. Yea, they're vanilla. 

    The Jets first 2 games were on the road and came out of it 1-1 with a healthy Aaron Rodgers. He definitely looked better vs the Titans than he did in week 1. Although the Jets probably don't cover, maybe even lose if Will Levis doesn't give away another game.

    I've bet against the Pats in week 1 and 2 and came out 0-1-1 in doing so. I will not bet against them again. If the # hits 7 I'd be inclined to bet on the Pats.

     

    Giants @ Browns -6.5(-105) 38.5

    The Gmen lost their kicker to injury during the game. They didn't kick any fg's or attempt any extra points. They're defense didn't give up any TD's to the Commanders. And still lost to the Commanders who picked up a kicker off the street who kicked 7, count em 7 field goals.

    The Giants are in a world of trouble, with the Cowboys on deck for TNF in week 4. They're season might be over by then.

    The Browns bounced back strong in week 2 after the whole world castrated DeSean Watson after week 1. And rightfully so the guy is a scumbag. 

    I thought the line would be 7, it's not and the juice is saying it's headed to 6. I don't think that everything is fine and dandy in Cleveland just yet. They didn't exactly blow the doors off the Jags. And everyone except Getty thinks the Jags are pretty shitty. Gun to head I'd take the points with the Giants, thinking they play hard to avoid 0-3. I'm sure others are thinking the same, not a game I want to invest in.

     

     
    undermysac
    undermysac
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2014
    Posts: 52323
    Posted: Sep. 16, 2024 - 9:41 PM ET #2

    Bears @ Colts -1.5(-115) 42.5

    Stop it with these inflated totals in Bears games just because the Bears have Caleb Williams. This is stupid I will be on the under. The world got to see what the Bears o line has to offer last night. I know that you guys know how I feel about the defense. That was no easy task in holding the Texans to 19 points when the offense had 2 turnovers. The Texans are a really good team, like top of the nfl good. Stroud might be right up there with Mahomes. 

    The Bears could easily be 0-2 because they have only 2 units that are playing well, and it doesn't involve the offense. They are a dead nut under team till they prove us wrong.

    The Colts are 0-2 like the rest of the afc south minus the Texans. Their run D is absolutely pathetic. Which is especially interesting here because the Bears run offense is nearly non existent. Who makes the right adjustments to be less shitty than the other team? I have no clue.

    Anthony Richardson looks like he can be a very dangerous qb in the league one day, but he's yet unpolished. I don't know what to think of Caleb yet. Everyone in Chicago is blaming the pass protection and it's not his fault. The same people who never blamed the same pass protection for Justin Fields last year, just blamed Justin Fields. If you guys remember in the summer newsletter I mentioned something about Justin being 70% of the Bears run offense the last 2 years, that element is gone. 

    The Colts have 3 home games in their first 4 weeks of the season. A loss here would be deflating as from weeks 5 through 9 they have 4 road games out of the 5, which includes 3 divisional games otr.

    I don't know about a side here. If anyone here takes the over I will slap you.

    Reply

    Bears @ Colts -1.5(-115) 42.5

    Stop it with these inflated totals in Bears games just because the Bears have Caleb Williams. This is stupid I will be on the under. The world got to see what the Bears o line has to offer last night. I know that you guys know how I feel about the defense. That was no easy task in holding the Texans to 19 points when the offense had 2 turnovers. The Texans are a really good team, like top of the nfl good. Stroud might be right up there with Mahomes. 

    The Bears could easily be 0-2 because they have only 2 units that are playing well, and it doesn't involve the offense. They are a dead nut under team till they prove us wrong.

    The Colts are 0-2 like the rest of the afc south minus the Texans. Their run D is absolutely pathetic. Which is especially interesting here because the Bears run offense is nearly non existent. Who makes the right adjustments to be less shitty than the other team? I have no clue.

    Anthony Richardson looks like he can be a very dangerous qb in the league one day, but he's yet unpolished. I don't know what to think of Caleb yet. Everyone in Chicago is blaming the pass protection and it's not his fault. The same people who never blamed the same pass protection for Justin Fields last year, just blamed Justin Fields. If you guys remember in the summer newsletter I mentioned something about Justin being 70% of the Bears run offense the last 2 years, that element is gone. 

    The Colts have 3 home games in their first 4 weeks of the season. A loss here would be deflating as from weeks 5 through 9 they have 4 road games out of the 5, which includes 3 divisional games otr.

    I don't know about a side here. If anyone here takes the over I will slap you.

     
    undermysac
    undermysac
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2014
    Posts: 52323
    Posted: Sep. 16, 2024 - 9:55 PM ET #3

    Texans -2.5(-115) @ Vikings 45

    Two 2-0 teams. Here's one everyone should want to watch.

    Daniel Hunter should want to have a good showing against his ex team. The Texans D ends are super good at getting pressure, so this could be a heat check for Sam Darnold. It's not the only thing going against the Vikings as they are coming off a huge win vs the Niners. And Justin Jefferson's health is in question. Although they said it's just a quad contusion, and he himself said that he'll play. 2 really tough b2b games for the Vikings but they get em at home.

    Both teams have divisional games on deck.

    I don't know if I want any piece of this game but it should be a great watch. 

    Reply

    Texans -2.5(-115) @ Vikings 45

    Two 2-0 teams. Here's one everyone should want to watch.

    Daniel Hunter should want to have a good showing against his ex team. The Texans D ends are super good at getting pressure, so this could be a heat check for Sam Darnold. It's not the only thing going against the Vikings as they are coming off a huge win vs the Niners. And Justin Jefferson's health is in question. Although they said it's just a quad contusion, and he himself said that he'll play. 2 really tough b2b games for the Vikings but they get em at home.

    Both teams have divisional games on deck.

    I don't know if I want any piece of this game but it should be a great watch. 

     
    undermysac
    undermysac
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2014
    Posts: 52323
    Posted: Sep. 16, 2024 - 10:06 PM ET #4

    Eagles @ Saints

    No line as the Eagles are playing currently on MNF. I saw a look ahead of Eagles -2, I took the Saints ML at +110 earlier today. I did not notice the total.

    I'm a believer in the Saints offense with the new coordinator. You don't just trample the Cowboys at Arlington like that on accident. After week 1 when they did it to the Panthers and ofcourse it was normal to react to it the way we did. They are using motion a bunch, play action, and being very creative. Also their o line is blocking in an attacking manor. All the scoring has somewhat overshadowed their defense. It's fucking good.

    The Eagles imo have been over rated by a bunch of people all off season. Saquon has looked spry so far early in the season. But we know how we feel about RB's here.

    New Orleans is a tough place to play.

    When a line is posted again after this game I'd be shocked if they hang Phillly -2 again.

     

    Reply

    Eagles @ Saints

    No line as the Eagles are playing currently on MNF. I saw a look ahead of Eagles -2, I took the Saints ML at +110 earlier today. I did not notice the total.

    I'm a believer in the Saints offense with the new coordinator. You don't just trample the Cowboys at Arlington like that on accident. After week 1 when they did it to the Panthers and ofcourse it was normal to react to it the way we did. They are using motion a bunch, play action, and being very creative. Also their o line is blocking in an attacking manor. All the scoring has somewhat overshadowed their defense. It's fucking good.

    The Eagles imo have been over rated by a bunch of people all off season. Saquon has looked spry so far early in the season. But we know how we feel about RB's here.

    New Orleans is a tough place to play.

    When a line is posted again after this game I'd be shocked if they hang Phillly -2 again.

     

     
    undermysac
    undermysac
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2014
    Posts: 52323
    Posted: Sep. 16, 2024 - 10:17 PM ET #5

    Chargers @ Steelers -1(-116) 35

    Icon pointed out that Harbaugh is keeping the boys out east all week for practice. So as much as Hugh has warned us about the whole west coast team playing out east thing, you really have to throw it out completely here.

    Both teams are 2-0. One team's point differential is +35, and the other's is +15.

    The Chargers have allowed the fewest points, and the Steelers have allowed the second fewest.

    Both teams have faced shitty opponents in weeks 1 and 2.

    Both coaches are the best around, in a league full of dipshit coaches.

    The Steelers staff should be familiar with Greg Roman's offense as they faced the Ravens for all those years.

    This is the Steelers first home game, Heinz should be rocking. As much as I will be rooting for Fields, I don't think I want to back him, nor fade him. This is another must watch game for me.

    Reply

    Chargers @ Steelers -1(-116) 35

    Icon pointed out that Harbaugh is keeping the boys out east all week for practice. So as much as Hugh has warned us about the whole west coast team playing out east thing, you really have to throw it out completely here.

    Both teams are 2-0. One team's point differential is +35, and the other's is +15.

    The Chargers have allowed the fewest points, and the Steelers have allowed the second fewest.

    Both teams have faced shitty opponents in weeks 1 and 2.

    Both coaches are the best around, in a league full of dipshit coaches.

    The Steelers staff should be familiar with Greg Roman's offense as they faced the Ravens for all those years.

    This is the Steelers first home game, Heinz should be rocking. As much as I will be rooting for Fields, I don't think I want to back him, nor fade him. This is another must watch game for me.

     
    undermysac
    undermysac
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2014
    Posts: 52323
    Posted: Sep. 16, 2024 - 10:28 PM ET #6

    Broncos @ Buccaneers -7(-105) 39

    Strong line for the Bucs after being +7.5 at Detroit. I know that they looked good, and that the Broncos suck, but this is the kind of spot where you hold your nose and take the Broncos right?

    CD would do it, should we?

     

    Packers @ Titans -3(even) 36.5

    The Titans are 0-2, and you have to bet on them or don't bet at all. If you do bet on the Titans just pray that Will Levis doesn't under hand flip the ball to the other team for a 3rd week in a row. They aren't that bad of a team, I've watched both their games so far and dare I say that they are kind of good.

    The Packers had their "rally for our fallen soldier" game at home vs the Colts. Can they run the ball like they did on the Colts and protect Malik Willis 2 weeks in a row?

    Reply

    Broncos @ Buccaneers -7(-105) 39

    Strong line for the Bucs after being +7.5 at Detroit. I know that they looked good, and that the Broncos suck, but this is the kind of spot where you hold your nose and take the Broncos right?

    CD would do it, should we?

     

    Packers @ Titans -3(even) 36.5

    The Titans are 0-2, and you have to bet on them or don't bet at all. If you do bet on the Titans just pray that Will Levis doesn't under hand flip the ball to the other team for a 3rd week in a row. They aren't that bad of a team, I've watched both their games so far and dare I say that they are kind of good.

    The Packers had their "rally for our fallen soldier" game at home vs the Colts. Can they run the ball like they did on the Colts and protect Malik Willis 2 weeks in a row?

     
    undermysac
    undermysac
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2014
    Posts: 52323
    Posted: Sep. 16, 2024 - 10:36 PM ET #7

    Panthers @ Raiders -5 (40.5)

    As we all know the spread opened at 7, and Icon couldn't keep his weiner in his pants for that line. Until the Panthers announced Andy Dalton the starter the line dropped. 

    It may matter, but probably not. Unless the players on the team really despise Bryce Young that much? They may get up for this one to prove to the world that they aren't that awful.

    Shockingly to some, the Raiders beat the Ravens in Baltimore. 

    But I wouldn't put $ on the Panthers, nor the Raiders. Just leave it alone.

    Reply

    Panthers @ Raiders -5 (40.5)

    As we all know the spread opened at 7, and Icon couldn't keep his weiner in his pants for that line. Until the Panthers announced Andy Dalton the starter the line dropped. 

    It may matter, but probably not. Unless the players on the team really despise Bryce Young that much? They may get up for this one to prove to the world that they aren't that awful.

    Shockingly to some, the Raiders beat the Ravens in Baltimore. 

    But I wouldn't put $ on the Panthers, nor the Raiders. Just leave it alone.

     
    undermysac
    undermysac
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2014
    Posts: 52323
    Posted: Sep. 16, 2024 - 10:49 PM ET #8

    Dolphins @ Seahawks -5 (41)

    Who would of thought that the Seahawks sit alone atop of the nfc west after 2 weeks, with a real shot to go 3-0 against a Tua-less Dolphins?

    I thought about betting the Phins just because Tua is out, but holy crap Skylar Thompson is awful. Also, I don't like Mike McDaniel. To be honest he's too feminine to be a football coach. How does any player rally for that guy?

    I won't be betting on this game in any way.

     

    Lions -3(-102) @ Cardinals 53

    Have to back Dan Campbell after a loss, why wouldn't we?

    The juice is telling me that the public is all over the Cards, getting points at home after they just posted 41 points against a depleted Rams roster. The Lions just lost to the Buccaneers. 

    Betting is that easy right?

    Welcome to the NFL Marvin Harrison Jr. Dude had 131 yards and 2 td's after 1 quarter. His dad's biggest yardage game ever was 111 yards.

    Do the Cardinals have a d line capable of pressuring Goff up the middle like the Bucs did? If not, he will pick them apart.

    I'll wait on this game, look into more stuff before betting, but leaning Lions.

     

    Reply

    Dolphins @ Seahawks -5 (41)

    Who would of thought that the Seahawks sit alone atop of the nfc west after 2 weeks, with a real shot to go 3-0 against a Tua-less Dolphins?

    I thought about betting the Phins just because Tua is out, but holy crap Skylar Thompson is awful. Also, I don't like Mike McDaniel. To be honest he's too feminine to be a football coach. How does any player rally for that guy?

    I won't be betting on this game in any way.

     

    Lions -3(-102) @ Cardinals 53

    Have to back Dan Campbell after a loss, why wouldn't we?

    The juice is telling me that the public is all over the Cards, getting points at home after they just posted 41 points against a depleted Rams roster. The Lions just lost to the Buccaneers. 

    Betting is that easy right?

    Welcome to the NFL Marvin Harrison Jr. Dude had 131 yards and 2 td's after 1 quarter. His dad's biggest yardage game ever was 111 yards.

    Do the Cardinals have a d line capable of pressuring Goff up the middle like the Bucs did? If not, he will pick them apart.

    I'll wait on this game, look into more stuff before betting, but leaning Lions.

     

     
    undermysac
    undermysac
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2014
    Posts: 52323
    Posted: Sep. 16, 2024 - 10:57 PM ET #9

    Ravens -1 @ Cowboys 48.5

    The Ravens are in a tough spot. 0-2 and trying to avoid 0-3 in Arlington. Against a Cowboy team that just got embarrassed. 

    I'm sorry Red, but this is as bad as it gets. And with the shuffled new o line that's not gelling, and an old over priced RB, it's a lot to shoulder for Lamar. It's also a game where you'd want Patrick Queen back.

    I can only lean to the Cowboys here. When I dig to find the "Mccarthy after a loss" trend, it will finalize my bet.

    I'll let all you guys discuss this game ad nauseum. 

    Reply

    Ravens -1 @ Cowboys 48.5

    The Ravens are in a tough spot. 0-2 and trying to avoid 0-3 in Arlington. Against a Cowboy team that just got embarrassed. 

    I'm sorry Red, but this is as bad as it gets. And with the shuffled new o line that's not gelling, and an old over priced RB, it's a lot to shoulder for Lamar. It's also a game where you'd want Patrick Queen back.

    I can only lean to the Cowboys here. When I dig to find the "Mccarthy after a loss" trend, it will finalize my bet.

    I'll let all you guys discuss this game ad nauseum. 

     
    undermysac
    undermysac
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2014
    Posts: 52323
    Posted: Sep. 16, 2024 - 11:07 PM ET #10

    49ers -7.5 @ Rams 43

    The Rams injury bug has struck hard and early. Both Puka and now looks like Kupp are out. The Rams are 26th in scoring, and 31st in scoring defense. Real bad start for Sean McVay.

    The Niners have their injury woes as well, with CMC and Deebo out.

    I feel like that hook is asking for Rams $, and it does look like a decent home dog line. But the HFA isn't shit in LA especially when playing SF. I don't want either side.

     

    Reply

    49ers -7.5 @ Rams 43

    The Rams injury bug has struck hard and early. Both Puka and now looks like Kupp are out. The Rams are 26th in scoring, and 31st in scoring defense. Real bad start for Sean McVay.

    The Niners have their injury woes as well, with CMC and Deebo out.

    I feel like that hook is asking for Rams $, and it does look like a decent home dog line. But the HFA isn't shit in LA especially when playing SF. I don't want either side.

     

     
    undermysac
    undermysac
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2014
    Posts: 52323
    Posted: Sep. 16, 2024 - 11:13 PM ET #11

    Chiefs @ Falcons

    No line, I didn't look for the look ahead.

    Let's guess it. I say KC -5, total 44.

    Pacheco out for the Chiefs, a blow cause he's a spark plug. But I wouldn't be worried as a Chiefs fan, they plug n play better than anyone. 

    The Chiefs won in shady fashion as usual. The meme's and Instagram posts of the refs stroking off Mahomes were plenty.

    The Falcons just beat the Eagles, awesome peace_5

    Reply

    Chiefs @ Falcons

    No line, I didn't look for the look ahead.

    Let's guess it. I say KC -5, total 44.

    Pacheco out for the Chiefs, a blow cause he's a spark plug. But I wouldn't be worried as a Chiefs fan, they plug n play better than anyone. 

    The Chiefs won in shady fashion as usual. The meme's and Instagram posts of the refs stroking off Mahomes were plenty.

    The Falcons just beat the Eagles, awesome peace_5

     
    undermysac
    undermysac
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2014
    Posts: 52323
    Posted: Sep. 16, 2024 - 11:31 PM ET #12

    MNF double header special 

    Jaguars @ Bills -5.5(-107) 45.5

    Another afc south team trying to avoid 0-3. You'd have to think that this is a hard spot for Trevor Lawrence and that offense to fix their ways. I have to ask Getty who is calling the plays? In the summer newsletter I wrote that Pederson was letting the OC call plays in pre season, but he wasn't sure if he would let him during the regular season. That didn't sound like a bright idea to me at the time, and could be the root of the problem.

    Doug Pederson has been riding the coattails of one SB how many years ago? I don't think he's that good.

    The Bills barely got by a good AZ team week one, then rolled the Dolphins after knocking out Tua. They didn't exert too much effort after that, and are  now on extended rest. After this game the Bills have 3 tough road games in a row vs Baltimore, Houston, and NYJ. They should want to take care of business on prime time here.

    Commanders @ Bengals -8 (48.5)

    Strong line for the Bengals, but it seems warranted. It looked like they had they Chiefs beat at Arrowhead until they got Mahomesed.

    As much as I like Jayden Daniels, he's still just a rookie and needs to find a way to get his team in the end zone.

    This feels like a game that it will be hard to stay awake for. Not sure if any betting interests me unless something resonates later in the week.

    I think that's all of em. Good luck everyone 

    Reply

    MNF double header special 

    Jaguars @ Bills -5.5(-107) 45.5

    Another afc south team trying to avoid 0-3. You'd have to think that this is a hard spot for Trevor Lawrence and that offense to fix their ways. I have to ask Getty who is calling the plays? In the summer newsletter I wrote that Pederson was letting the OC call plays in pre season, but he wasn't sure if he would let him during the regular season. That didn't sound like a bright idea to me at the time, and could be the root of the problem.

    Doug Pederson has been riding the coattails of one SB how many years ago? I don't think he's that good.

    The Bills barely got by a good AZ team week one, then rolled the Dolphins after knocking out Tua. They didn't exert too much effort after that, and are  now on extended rest. After this game the Bills have 3 tough road games in a row vs Baltimore, Houston, and NYJ. They should want to take care of business on prime time here.

    Commanders @ Bengals -8 (48.5)

    Strong line for the Bengals, but it seems warranted. It looked like they had they Chiefs beat at Arrowhead until they got Mahomesed.

    As much as I like Jayden Daniels, he's still just a rookie and needs to find a way to get his team in the end zone.

    This feels like a game that it will be hard to stay awake for. Not sure if any betting interests me unless something resonates later in the week.

    I think that's all of em. Good luck everyone 

     
    Hugh_Jorgan
    Hugh_Jorgan
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2002
    Posts: 22961
    Posted: Sep. 16, 2024 - 11:45 PM ET #13

    @undermysac

     

     Outstanding peace_5

    And you made it through the entire schedule without one of the knuckleheads breaking up the flow with a meaningless post. 

    bigreds daddy
    Reply

    @undermysac

     

     Outstanding peace_5

    And you made it through the entire schedule without one of the knuckleheads breaking up the flow with a meaningless post. 

     
    Biscuiteater1
    Biscuiteater1
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2011
    Posts: 33095
    Posted: Sep. 17, 2024 - 6:10 AM ET #14

    Anthony Richardson may turn out to be a better version of the crab thief. peace_5

    Reply

    Anthony Richardson may turn out to be a better version of the crab thief. peace_5

     
    Biscuiteater1
    Biscuiteater1
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2011
    Posts: 33095
    Posted: Sep. 17, 2024 - 6:25 AM ET #15

    Good grab of Saints ml + peace_5 I'm seeing Saints - 1' and believe it to hit 2'.

    Reply

    Good grab of Saints ml + peace_5 I'm seeing Saints - 1' and believe it to hit 2'.

     
    Biscuiteater1
    Biscuiteater1
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2011
    Posts: 33095
    Posted: Sep. 17, 2024 - 6:53 AM ET #16

    Quote Originally Posted by undermysac:

    Chargers @ Steelers -1(-116) 35 Icon pointed out that Harbaugh is keeping the boys out east all week for practice. So as much as Hugh has warned us about the whole west coast team playing out east thing, you really have to throw it out completely here. Both teams are 2-0. One team's point differential is +35, and the other's is +15. The Chargers have allowed the fewest points, and the Steelers have allowed the second fewest. Both teams have faced shitty opponents in weeks 1 and 2. Both coaches are the best around, in a league full of dipshit coaches. The Steelers staff should be familiar with Greg Roman's offense as they faced the Ravens for all those years. This is the Steelers first home game, Heinz should be rocking. As much as I will be rooting for Fields, I don't think I want to back him, nor fade him. This is another must watch game for me.
    Steelers up to -2 if that sucker gets to 2' gimme the Bolts and hope Fields doesn't beat me with his legs. reallyhappy

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by undermysac:

    Chargers @ Steelers -1(-116) 35 Icon pointed out that Harbaugh is keeping the boys out east all week for practice. So as much as Hugh has warned us about the whole west coast team playing out east thing, you really have to throw it out completely here. Both teams are 2-0. One team's point differential is +35, and the other's is +15. The Chargers have allowed the fewest points, and the Steelers have allowed the second fewest. Both teams have faced shitty opponents in weeks 1 and 2. Both coaches are the best around, in a league full of dipshit coaches. The Steelers staff should be familiar with Greg Roman's offense as they faced the Ravens for all those years. This is the Steelers first home game, Heinz should be rocking. As much as I will be rooting for Fields, I don't think I want to back him, nor fade him. This is another must watch game for me.
    Steelers up to -2 if that sucker gets to 2' gimme the Bolts and hope Fields doesn't beat me with his legs. reallyhappy

     
    bigred84
    bigred84
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2016
    Posts: 24451
    Posted: Sep. 17, 2024 - 7:20 AM ET #17

    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh_Jorgan:

    @undermysac    Outstanding  And you made it through the entire schedule without one of the knuckleheads breaking up the flow with a meaningless post.

     

    A true HATER......an_drunksickan_cannon

    Henry looked great Sunday....

    but his false start...cost big in the 4th....

    Queen is not missed....

    Why are the Ravens -4  if at a neutral site....confused

    Figure it out Tigger.....thejester

    Great  ink.....

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh_Jorgan:

    @undermysac    Outstanding  And you made it through the entire schedule without one of the knuckleheads breaking up the flow with a meaningless post.

     

    A true HATER......an_drunksickan_cannon

    Henry looked great Sunday....

    but his false start...cost big in the 4th....

    Queen is not missed....

    Why are the Ravens -4  if at a neutral site....confused

    Figure it out Tigger.....thejester

    Great  ink.....

     
    Biscuiteater1
    Biscuiteater1
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2011
    Posts: 33095
    Posted: Sep. 17, 2024 - 7:36 AM ET #18

    Quote Originally Posted by undermysac:

    Ravens -1 @ Cowboys 48.5 The Ravens are in a tough spot. 0-2 and trying to avoid 0-3 in Arlington. Against a Cowboy team that just got embarrassed.  I'm sorry Red, but this is as bad as it gets. And with the shuffled new o line that's not gelling, and an old over priced RB, it's a lot to shoulder for Lamar. It's also a game where you'd want Patrick Queen back. I can only lean to the Cowboys here. When I dig to find the "Mccarthy after a loss" trend, it will finalize my bet. I'll let all you guys discuss this game ad nauseum.
    O line shmo line if Ravens back end does not tighten up Dak could have a very good day.I do believe the Ravens can get after Dak and that we could see a few more blitzing efforts from Ravens than they have employed so far. I have said it a couple times that I would have not shuffled the rb room the way the Ravens did. Now how they are -1 is curious cause I don't care how you cut the mustard they should not be favored. Pickem...ok. Either way Ravens win. reallyhappy

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by undermysac:

    Ravens -1 @ Cowboys 48.5 The Ravens are in a tough spot. 0-2 and trying to avoid 0-3 in Arlington. Against a Cowboy team that just got embarrassed.  I'm sorry Red, but this is as bad as it gets. And with the shuffled new o line that's not gelling, and an old over priced RB, it's a lot to shoulder for Lamar. It's also a game where you'd want Patrick Queen back. I can only lean to the Cowboys here. When I dig to find the "Mccarthy after a loss" trend, it will finalize my bet. I'll let all you guys discuss this game ad nauseum.
    O line shmo line if Ravens back end does not tighten up Dak could have a very good day.I do believe the Ravens can get after Dak and that we could see a few more blitzing efforts from Ravens than they have employed so far. I have said it a couple times that I would have not shuffled the rb room the way the Ravens did. Now how they are -1 is curious cause I don't care how you cut the mustard they should not be favored. Pickem...ok. Either way Ravens win. reallyhappy

     
    Biscuiteater1
    Biscuiteater1
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2011
    Posts: 33095
    Posted: Sep. 17, 2024 - 8:38 AM ET #19

    Sometime a game that looks too easy does turn out that way. Finns losing Tua possibly for good has to have an effect on the team. From what I understand he is well liked by his teammates. Now we just had a similar situation with the Packers but they were at home and the troops rallied, I just think if Seahawks jump on them early its game over OR they could take Finns lightly and Skylar does just enough to keep it within the 6 that this  # is bound to hit.

    Reply

    Sometime a game that looks too easy does turn out that way. Finns losing Tua possibly for good has to have an effect on the team. From what I understand he is well liked by his teammates. Now we just had a similar situation with the Packers but they were at home and the troops rallied, I just think if Seahawks jump on them early its game over OR they could take Finns lightly and Skylar does just enough to keep it within the 6 that this  # is bound to hit.

     
    spockgato
    spockgato
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2005
    Posts: 15326
    Posted: Sep. 17, 2024 - 8:57 AM ET #20

    Excellent write ups peace_5

    If they ever put a Reservoir Dogs 2 into production and Tarantino doesn’t want to do it I’ll be nominating you to write it over that potato nosed Tim Roth . 

    wallstreetcappers craps in his draws and pees fuckin backwards from his vaj with a squirt.
    Reply

    Excellent write ups peace_5

    If they ever put a Reservoir Dogs 2 into production and Tarantino doesn’t want to do it I’ll be nominating you to write it over that potato nosed Tim Roth . 

     
    Cyrax
    Cyrax
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 26541
    Posted: Sep. 17, 2024 - 9:06 AM ET #21

    Great write up Sac , Ugly card this week peace_5

    Reply

    Great write up Sac , Ugly card this week peace_5

     
    yaongingy
    yaongingy
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2017
    Posts: 2019
    Posted: Sep. 17, 2024 - 9:38 AM ET #22

    @undermysac

    Tremendous effort!

    peace_5

     

    Accomplished time-waster
    Reply

    @undermysac

    Tremendous effort!

    peace_5

     

     
    bigred84
    bigred84
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2016
    Posts: 24451
    Posted: Sep. 17, 2024 - 10:31 AM ET #23

    Quote Originally Posted by Biscuiteater1:

    Sometime a game that looks too easy does turn out that way. Finns losing Tua possibly for good has to have an effect on the team. From what I understand he is well liked by his teammates. Now we just had a similar situation with the Packers but they were at home and the troops rallied, I just think if Seahawks jump on them early its game over OR they could take Finns lightly and Skylar does just enough to keep it within the 6 that this  # is bound to hit.

    that guy isnt very talented...

    ask Noneed4luck....peace_5

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Biscuiteater1:

    Sometime a game that looks too easy does turn out that way. Finns losing Tua possibly for good has to have an effect on the team. From what I understand he is well liked by his teammates. Now we just had a similar situation with the Packers but they were at home and the troops rallied, I just think if Seahawks jump on them early its game over OR they could take Finns lightly and Skylar does just enough to keep it within the 6 that this  # is bound to hit.

    that guy isnt very talented...

    ask Noneed4luck....peace_5

     
    Biscuiteater1
    Biscuiteater1
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2011
    Posts: 33095
    Posted: Sep. 17, 2024 - 10:41 AM ET #24

    @bigred84

     Let us pray that sunday's tilt does not come down to coaching wits, Harbs is like 2 - 14 in recent challenges.an_speechless

    Reply

    @bigred84

     Let us pray that sunday's tilt does not come down to coaching wits, Harbs is like 2 - 14 in recent challenges.an_speechless

     
     
    bigred84
    bigred84
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2016
    Posts: 24451
    Posted: Sep. 17, 2024 - 10:53 AM ET #25

    Clueless...cool

    Reply

    Clueless...cool

    All Forums | Penalty Box
    123 ... 161718 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • Claiming Prizes 57,669
    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,233
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,031
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,407
    • MLB Playoffs 5,201
    • Saturday 10/03/2026 689
    • **$$$ MD Saturday 10/3 $$$** 7,228
    • **$$$ MD Friday 10/2 $$$** 10,288
    • Play Thur thru Sat 5,008
    • Saturday College 7,873

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.