Booger … post your plays
booky vs the pb NBA capping mega ultra extreme contest
| 28 | BOOKYMAN65 | 28- 54- 0 | 34.15% | - 15700 |
| 28 | BOOKYMAN65 | 28- 54- 0 | 34.15% | - 15700 |
HJ i don't see ur fucking name in the contest ... after this contest who ever is in last place get's bannnnnned ..![]()
although having a 7 game win streak ... i need you to join the Contest odds say ur going to be my laughing stock
HJ since you're the worst capper in here with a record of 47 -376
HJ i don't see ur fucking name in the contest ... after this contest who ever is in last place get's bannnnnned ..![]()
although having a 7 game win streak ... i need you to join the Contest odds say ur going to be my laughing stock
HJ since you're the worst capper in here with a record of 47 -376
i love female jizz on my upper lip you fucking asshole ..
...your projected record in this contest is 12-110 ... last place get's bannnned --
i hope you know that ![]()
i love female jizz on my upper lip you fucking asshole ..
...your projected record in this contest is 12-110 ... last place get's bannnned --
i hope you know that ![]()
Damn.. I went 3-0 in our poll, 4-0 in that Race thingy and I still lost $100 today... Go figure...
Who really gives a fuck![]()
Damn.. I went 3-0 in our poll, 4-0 in that Race thingy and I still lost $100 today... Go figure...
Who really gives a fuck![]()
HJ i don't see ur fucking name in the contest ... after this contest who ever is in last place get's bannnnnned ..![]()
although having a 7 game win streak ... i need you to join the Contest odds say ur going to be my laughing stock
HJ since you're the worst capper in here with a record of 47 -376
HJ i don't see ur fucking name in the contest ... after this contest who ever is in last place get's bannnnnned ..![]()
although having a 7 game win streak ... i need you to join the Contest odds say ur going to be my laughing stock
HJ since you're the worst capper in here with a record of 47 -376
Damn man i fucked up bigtime .. i submitted the wrong fucking team(2) .....
Roca I though t i was the commishhhh ..![]()
Roc you the commissioner for 2 weeks only![]()
Saints I hope you win agains son ![]()
Hugh I bet $1000 you'll end up under the 10th position in this contest ,please give me ur House # I need to cal you so we can meet somewhere in the Bronx near yankee stadium with my money bitch![]()
![]()
I'll brb in 10![]()
Damn man i fucked up bigtime .. i submitted the wrong fucking team(2) .....
Roca I though t i was the commishhhh ..![]()
Roc you the commissioner for 2 weeks only![]()
Saints I hope you win agains son ![]()
Hugh I bet $1000 you'll end up under the 10th position in this contest ,please give me ur House # I need to cal you so we can meet somewhere in the Bronx near yankee stadium with my money bitch![]()
![]()
I'll brb in 10![]()
| KneeKnocker | 42-31-2 | 57.53% | +3950 |
and closing out the field at a stellar
| 28-54-0 | 34.15% |
-15700 |
| KneeKnocker | 42-31-2 | 57.53% | +3950 |
and closing out the field at a stellar
| 28-54-0 | 34.15% |
-15700 |
https://www.hark.com/clips/snwrxdytgv-zero
https://www.hark.com/clips/snwrxdytgv-zero
Hot Forum Topics
- Claiming Prizes 57,673
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,356
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,054
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,023
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,454
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 6,491
- Sunday nFl Wk 4 7,995
- Sunday 10/04/2026 574
- Breathtaking ....truly 36,309
- MLB Playoffs 6,208
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
