hugh, your points are very valid
kneeknocker and saintsfan's records will both be ignored as they are the same person
I know you're scared you little bitch, but at least you admitted it![]()
I know you're scared you little bitch, but at least you admitted it![]()
I know you're scared you little bitch, but at least you admitted it![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
I know you're scared you little bitch, but at least you admitted it![]()
The only person scared of you is yourself......Are you Bob..King of the aliases,you supply all the banned members with them...Right...![]()
I know you're scared you little bitch, but at least you admitted it![]()
The only person scared of you is yourself......Are you Bob..King of the aliases,you supply all the banned members with them...Right...![]()
CCCCCCSG
I'm from the city that never sleeps son !!! yankees stadium is 5 blocks from me .. i use to catch person balls coming in my mouth out of the old yankees stadium , and if you could see clearly you could see my wide open ass in the building reflection off the cameras in the new yankee stadium ..% N
the truth shall set you free,
keepin it real Yo!!!! BM65 ![]()
CCCCCCSG
I'm from the city that never sleeps son !!! yankees stadium is 5 blocks from me .. i use to catch person balls coming in my mouth out of the old yankees stadium , and if you could see clearly you could see my wide open ass in the building reflection off the cameras in the new yankee stadium ..% N
the truth shall set you free,
keepin it real Yo!!!! BM65 ![]()
Hugh Jorman swears he going undefeated for two weeks ....![]()
''Nincompoop please''
. .
Listen up you penny pincher you only have 2 plays geeezus HJ stop being cheap with yourself .. go for the whole shabbam with 6 selections or better you bitch !!!...(2) ![]()
Hugh Jorman swears he going undefeated for two weeks ....![]()
''Nincompoop please''
. .
Listen up you penny pincher you only have 2 plays geeezus HJ stop being cheap with yourself .. go for the whole shabbam with 6 selections or better you bitch !!!...(2) ![]()
kneeknocker is SF...same picks as in the mains...
Thanks Shemp ..... next you'll tell us that wrigs is kc ![]()
kneeknocker is SF...same picks as in the mains...
Thanks Shemp ..... next you'll tell us that wrigs is kc ![]()
Can someone tell me how to expand the view of the pool standings ... I can only see the top 15 participants at a time and I want to see my record and Booky's record on the same page ![]()
If that's not possible perhaps someone can give Booky a few winners so he can move up the standings a bit.
Can someone tell me how to expand the view of the pool standings ... I can only see the top 15 participants at a time and I want to see my record and Booky's record on the same page ![]()
If that's not possible perhaps someone can give Booky a few winners so he can move up the standings a bit.
Can someone tell me how to expand the view of the pool standings ... I can only see the top 15 participants at a time and I want to see my record and Booky's record on the same page ![]()
If that's not possible perhaps someone can give Booky a few winners so he can move up the standings a bit.
Can someone tell me how to expand the view of the pool standings ... I can only see the top 15 participants at a time and I want to see my record and Booky's record on the same page ![]()
If that's not possible perhaps someone can give Booky a few winners so he can move up the standings a bit.
You know I'm the fucking predator fucking u asshole
Can't you see fucking around with Bookyman has made you a better capper
.....
Roca step down ..You're FIRED
Bookaveli the Don ![]()
You know I'm the fucking predator fucking u asshole
Can't you see fucking around with Bookyman has made you a better capper
.....
Roca step down ..You're FIRED
Bookaveli the Don ![]()
