Bitches... Fill out my Netflix que.....
Boondock Saints is the biggest peice of shit ever
The ending (which I won't ruin) is lame....but everything leading up to it is good imo.
"biggest piece of shit ever".....huih? That's a pretty knarly review there Roger Ebert.
Boondock Saints is the biggest peice of shit ever
The ending (which I won't ruin) is lame....but everything leading up to it is good imo.
"biggest piece of shit ever".....huih? That's a pretty knarly review there Roger Ebert.
I just suggested True Romance as well ![]()
Awesome Flick
I just suggested True Romance as well ![]()
Awesome Flick
forgot:
Gangs of New York....a top 10 movie for me
Great call KOAJ
I was reading Mattbrot's quote about DD Lewis' performance in "In the Name of the Father" and my first thought was...."better than Bill the Butcher?"
forgot:
Gangs of New York....a top 10 movie for me
Great call KOAJ
I was reading Mattbrot's quote about DD Lewis' performance in "In the Name of the Father" and my first thought was...."better than Bill the Butcher?"
tsizzle I did not say anything about "In the name of the father". The part in my post about it was copied from another post.
you must have me mistaken for someone else.
tsizzle I did not say anything about "In the name of the father". The part in my post about it was copied from another post.
you must have me mistaken for someone else.
Great call KOAJ
I was reading Mattbrot's quote about DD Lewis' performance in "In the Name of the Father" and my first thought was...."better than Bill the Butcher?"
yes
Great call KOAJ
I was reading Mattbrot's quote about DD Lewis' performance in "In the Name of the Father" and my first thought was...."better than Bill the Butcher?"
yes
tsizzle I did not say anything about "In the name of the father". The part in my post about it was copied from another post.
you must have me mistaken for someone else.
My fault...I'll quote the post (look below) I misunderstood....there's no quote box so I thought it was you
tsizzle I did not say anything about "In the name of the father". The part in my post about it was copied from another post.
you must have me mistaken for someone else.
My fault...I'll quote the post (look below) I misunderstood....there's no quote box so I thought it was you
Sexy Beast
excellent suggestions there
add The Bank Job
and In The Name of the Father. Daniel Day Lewis at his best
I do not want to over sell but man I really liked Kiss Kiss Bang Bang. It was a random rental one night but I was very pleasantly surprised. It is a little different and requires some attention but one of those movies that kept you guessing all the way through. That and Usual Suspects are 2 of my favorites.
Sexy Beast
excellent suggestions there
add The Bank Job
and In The Name of the Father. Daniel Day Lewis at his best
I do not want to over sell but man I really liked Kiss Kiss Bang Bang. It was a random rental one night but I was very pleasantly surprised. It is a little different and requires some attention but one of those movies that kept you guessing all the way through. That and Usual Suspects are 2 of my favorites.
| SecondAgain | View Space | Friends | Playbook |
|
MVP
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 19625
Location: Djibouti |
Posted: 1/24/2009 12:19:53 AM QUOTE Originally Posted by mattbrot: - Sexy Beast
- Layer Cake - Snatch- Kiss Kiss Bang Bang excellent suggestions there add The Bank Job and In The Name of the Father. Daniel Day Lewis at his best |
| SecondAgain | View Space | Friends | Playbook |
|
MVP
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 19625
Location: Djibouti |
Posted: 1/24/2009 12:19:53 AM QUOTE Originally Posted by mattbrot: - Sexy Beast
- Layer Cake - Snatch- Kiss Kiss Bang Bang excellent suggestions there add The Bank Job and In The Name of the Father. Daniel Day Lewis at his best |
tsizz, matt was quoting me
Then I'll take the advice even more to heart.
I'll add "In the Name of the Father" to my Blockbuster queue and report back soon, Thanks 2nd.
btw.....for Hoops' sake with the thread title "que" means "what" in Spanish....a queue refers to a waiting line.
tsizz, matt was quoting me
Then I'll take the advice even more to heart.
I'll add "In the Name of the Father" to my Blockbuster queue and report back soon, Thanks 2nd.
btw.....for Hoops' sake with the thread title "que" means "what" in Spanish....a queue refers to a waiting line.
Snatch,,,,,I will have to see that
Platoon.Apocalypse Now,,,Dead Poets Society,, Any old Mel Brooks movies
Nobody has seen Being There
I saw it, I just thought you were trying to be funny
Snatch,,,,,I will have to see that
Platoon.Apocalypse Now,,,Dead Poets Society,, Any old Mel Brooks movies
Nobody has seen Being There
I saw it, I just thought you were trying to be funny
Snatch,,,,,I will have to see that
Platoon.Apocalypse Now,,,Dead Poets Society,, Any old Mel Brooks movies
Nobody has seen Being There
all great calls Monte....I'd definetly throw in Blazing Saddles, Young Frankenstein, Spaceballs & a History of the World.![]()
Snatch,,,,,I will have to see that
Platoon.Apocalypse Now,,,Dead Poets Society,, Any old Mel Brooks movies
Nobody has seen Being There
all great calls Monte....I'd definetly throw in Blazing Saddles, Young Frankenstein, Spaceballs & a History of the World.![]()
Hot Forum Topics
- Claiming Prizes 57,673
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,347
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,053
- NFL LOCKED IN! 103,964
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,454
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 6,288
- Sunday nFl Wk 4 7,683
- MLB Playoffs 5,987
- Sunday 10/04/2026 556
- Breathtaking ....truly 36,309
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
