Bitches... Fill out my Netflix que.....
All great picks, though ACO is a little too out there for me in certain scenes, and you might actually be taking it easy on Requiem. . . most words can't describe the uneasiness you feel watching that movie.
All great picks, though ACO is a little too out there for me in certain scenes, and you might actually be taking it easy on Requiem. . . most words can't describe the uneasiness you feel watching that movie.
have to disagree. It's a try hard Tarantino film for the kiddies who couldn't get into Pulp Fiction when it came out
Hugely disappoiting
have to disagree. It's a try hard Tarantino film for the kiddies who couldn't get into Pulp Fiction when it came out
Hugely disappoiting
Not a fan of Terrentino...
Makes some weird ass shit...
I may check it out, but probably not at this time. Thanks for your submission.
start with Kalifornia...then work into Reservoir Dogs...Pulp Fiction may actually be a disappointment after seeing those two
add to your queue:
Heat
Italian Job
Clockwork Orange
Dog Day Afternoon
GlennGary Glenross
Taxi Driver
Godfather I and II (skip 3)
--------------
Borat
Trading Places
Coming to America
Road Trip
my 4 favorite comedies of all time...still funny after the 100th watch
Not a fan of Terrentino...
Makes some weird ass shit...
I may check it out, but probably not at this time. Thanks for your submission.
start with Kalifornia...then work into Reservoir Dogs...Pulp Fiction may actually be a disappointment after seeing those two
add to your queue:
Heat
Italian Job
Clockwork Orange
Dog Day Afternoon
GlennGary Glenross
Taxi Driver
Godfather I and II (skip 3)
--------------
Borat
Trading Places
Coming to America
Road Trip
my 4 favorite comedies of all time...still funny after the 100th watch
Really?
I might have to check this one out. ![]()
essential viewing for both you and the creator of this thread
Really?
I might have to check this one out. ![]()
essential viewing for both you and the creator of this thread
excellent suggestions there
add The Bank Job
and In The Name of the Father. Daniel Day Lewis at his best
excellent suggestions there
add The Bank Job
and In The Name of the Father. Daniel Day Lewis at his best
excellent suggestions there
add The Bank Job
and In The Name of the Father. Daniel Day Lewis at his best
I do not want to over sell but man I really liked Kiss Kiss Bang Bang. It was a random rental one night but I was very pleasantly surprised. It is a little different and requires some attention but one of those movies that kept you guessing all the way through. That and Usual Suspects are 2 of my favorites.
excellent suggestions there
add The Bank Job
and In The Name of the Father. Daniel Day Lewis at his best
I do not want to over sell but man I really liked Kiss Kiss Bang Bang. It was a random rental one night but I was very pleasantly surprised. It is a little different and requires some attention but one of those movies that kept you guessing all the way through. That and Usual Suspects are 2 of my favorites.
I do not want to over sell but man I really liked Kiss Kiss Bang Bang. It was a random rental one night but I was very pleasantly surprised. It is a little different and requires some attention but one of those movies that kept you guessing all the way through. That and Usual Suspects are 2 of my favorites.
Nice call on "Kiss Kiss Bang Bang".....same exact thing for me. I just randomly grabbed it with no expectations and thought it was good. I had the same experience with "Lucky Number Slevin"....which is even better imo.
I do not want to over sell but man I really liked Kiss Kiss Bang Bang. It was a random rental one night but I was very pleasantly surprised. It is a little different and requires some attention but one of those movies that kept you guessing all the way through. That and Usual Suspects are 2 of my favorites.
Nice call on "Kiss Kiss Bang Bang".....same exact thing for me. I just randomly grabbed it with no expectations and thought it was good. I had the same experience with "Lucky Number Slevin"....which is even better imo.
Hot Forum Topics
- Claiming Prizes 57,673
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,347
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,053
- NFL LOCKED IN! 103,964
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,454
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 6,288
- Sunday nFl Wk 4 7,683
- MLB Playoffs 5,987
- Sunday 10/04/2026 556
- Breathtaking ....truly 36,309
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
