Bindi just had to say whats up. I followed you a lot on CFB and all I got to say is that your the man when you do your research and fully cap a game! BOL!
Bindi just had to say whats up. I followed you a lot on CFB and all I got to say is that your the man when you do your research and fully cap a game! BOL!
I thought we could share a little bit of the email for everyone to have a good laugh. This piece is supposed to be Bibendi thanking mr. bator
"Oh, Bator thanks for the plays i had to get in on this hot streak, Nba Cbb i need your guidance buddy cause i cant hit nothing this year. Keep up the great work your a legend around covers .
When you have time i want to find out more about your system and how it works , i have tracked it when you post the plays and its 29-5 so i really would like to know what data you use to get the Public and Sharp money accurate percentage, and you can email back with todays plays as well, are you on the Duke - Wake game ?
Now go ahead and stay hot"
I thought we could share a little bit of the email for everyone to have a good laugh. This piece is supposed to be Bibendi thanking mr. bator
"Oh, Bator thanks for the plays i had to get in on this hot streak, Nba Cbb i need your guidance buddy cause i cant hit nothing this year. Keep up the great work your a legend around covers .
When you have time i want to find out more about your system and how it works , i have tracked it when you post the plays and its 29-5 so i really would like to know what data you use to get the Public and Sharp money accurate percentage, and you can email back with todays plays as well, are you on the Duke - Wake game ?
I thought we could share a little bit of the email for everyone to have a good laugh. This piece is supposed to be Bibendi thanking mr. bator
"Oh, Bator thanks for the plays i had to get in on this hot streak, Nba Cbb i need your guidance buddy cause i cant hit nothing this year. Keep up the great work your a legend around covers .
When you have time i want to find out more about your system and how it works , i have tracked it when you post the plays and its 29-5 so i really would like to know what data you use to get the Public and Sharp money accurate percentage, and you can email back with todays plays as well, are you on the Duke - Wake game ?
Now go ahead and stay hot"
I got the same thing but mine was bendi thanking randizzle not bator....
Quote Originally Posted by 1bajalife:
I thought we could share a little bit of the email for everyone to have a good laugh. This piece is supposed to be Bibendi thanking mr. bator
"Oh, Bator thanks for the plays i had to get in on this hot streak, Nba Cbb i need your guidance buddy cause i cant hit nothing this year. Keep up the great work your a legend around covers .
When you have time i want to find out more about your system and how it works , i have tracked it when you post the plays and its 29-5 so i really would like to know what data you use to get the Public and Sharp money accurate percentage, and you can email back with todays plays as well, are you on the Duke - Wake game ?
Now go ahead and stay hot"
I got the same thing but mine was bendi thanking randizzle not bator....
Thanks Bibendi/Baja. If you get these e-mails again, you should follow up and act interested and milk as much info out of this guy as you can. You can probably find out enough information to do something about it if you play along and string the guy along. That's what I did with the Service Report moron.
Thanks Bibendi/Baja. If you get these e-mails again, you should follow up and act interested and milk as much info out of this guy as you can. You can probably find out enough information to do something about it if you play along and string the guy along. That's what I did with the Service Report moron.
I notice dat u're a crazy capper in covers but I recently got an email from sent to a guy name randy then he send it to me sayin
"What a job your doing Randy . way to go with your system plays , keep up the great work. Im on covers forum and i do my own plays , but your just really hot right now and i cant pick a winner in the Nba. So i will roll with you for rest of Nba and Cbb season. Thanks for getting me all the plays i appreciate it , now i can pay off some debt."
I use to b yo fan dawg wen it wuz nfl and cfb season but never register to have a lil chat wit u but im juz watchin out fo you brotha. aite den!
Not me buddy
Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Sammy:
I notice dat u're a crazy capper in covers but I recently got an email from sent to a guy name randy then he send it to me sayin
"What a job your doing Randy . way to go with your system plays , keep up the great work. Im on covers forum and i do my own plays , but your just really hot right now and i cant pick a winner in the Nba. So i will roll with you for rest of Nba and Cbb season. Thanks for getting me all the plays i appreciate it , now i can pay off some debt."
I use to b yo fan dawg wen it wuz nfl and cfb season but never register to have a lil chat wit u but im juz watchin out fo you brotha. aite den!