• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Other Pro Football

    Testimonials

    12 Next Last»
    bibendi23
    1bajalife
    Pimpdaddy55
    BigFrank420
    nc1capper
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 5196
    Posts: 46
    12 Next Last»
     
    bibendi23
    bibendi23
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2007
    Posts: 16886
    Posted: Jan. 29, 2009 - 12:01 PM ET #1

    Hey guys, apparently someone has been sending out emails using me as a testimonial. I have no idea who this person is. If someone could send me one of these emails I would appreciate it b/c I would love to see what rubbish has been written. In no way do I condone this "capper".
    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.
    Hey guys, apparently someone has been sending out emails using me as a testimonial. I have no idea who this person is. If someone could send me one of these emails I would appreciate it b/c I would love to see what rubbish has been written. In no way do I condone this "capper".
     
    1bajalife
    1bajalife
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 8177
    Posted: Jan. 29, 2009 - 12:12 PM ET #2

    Bibendi,
    I know who it is and the guy is a scumbag troll. He is out of NY and he tries to get people to follow his plays of course for money. He sent me the email yesterday that said something like Bibendi Testimonial or something rather. It basically said how much you thank'd him for his plays because you were losing in hoops. I have tried to tell the guy not to email me anymore but they still come. He calls himself Mr. Bator but I don't think its the same Mr. Bator that is on this site but I could be wrong. He may be trying other alias to confuse people. I could forward you his email if you like. Anyway I hope this helps and hopefully everyone will stay clear of this nut job phony piece of shit.
    Reply
    Bibendi,
    I know who it is and the guy is a scumbag troll. He is out of NY and he tries to get people to follow his plays of course for money. He sent me the email yesterday that said something like Bibendi Testimonial or something rather. It basically said how much you thank'd him for his plays because you were losing in hoops. I have tried to tell the guy not to email me anymore but they still come. He calls himself Mr. Bator but I don't think its the same Mr. Bator that is on this site but I could be wrong. He may be trying other alias to confuse people. I could forward you his email if you like. Anyway I hope this helps and hopefully everyone will stay clear of this nut job phony piece of shit.
     
    bibendi23
    bibendi23
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2007
    Posts: 16886
    Posted: Jan. 29, 2009 - 12:18 PM ET #3

    Thanks baja. I would appreciate if you could forward that email to me. I'll put my email in my space b/c I dont think its allowed in the forums
    Reply
    Thanks baja. I would appreciate if you could forward that email to me. I'll put my email in my space b/c I dont think its allowed in the forums
     
    Pimpdaddy55
    Pimpdaddy55
    Covers Rehab
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2008
    Posts: 6697
    Posted: Jan. 29, 2009 - 12:21 PM ET #4

      Blows someone would go that low to make money
     
    Bibendi who you got on the Super Bowl
    Reply
      Blows someone would go that low to make money
     
    Bibendi who you got on the Super Bowl
     
    1bajalife
    1bajalife
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 8177
    Posted: Jan. 29, 2009 - 12:23 PM ET #5

    Yeh no worries bro. This guys a absolute idiot scumbag.
    Reply
    Yeh no worries bro. This guys a absolute idiot scumbag.
     
    bibendi23
    bibendi23
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2007
    Posts: 16886
    Posted: Jan. 29, 2009 - 12:23 PM ET #6

    Quote Originally Posted by Pimpdaddy55:

      Blows someone would go that low to make money
     
    Bibendi who you got on the Super Bowl




    I'm all over the Steelers at this point. Probably toss a bit on the Steelers and Under teaser as well
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimpdaddy55:

      Blows someone would go that low to make money
     
    Bibendi who you got on the Super Bowl




    I'm all over the Steelers at this point. Probably toss a bit on the Steelers and Under teaser as well
     
    BigFrank420
    BigFrank420
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2007
    Posts: 19899
    Posted: Jan. 29, 2009 - 12:25 PM ET #7

    Ya I got one of those emails to bendi some guy saying he was you and was selling his picks and he said that you knew that randizzle guy or something.....
    Reply
    Ya I got one of those emails to bendi some guy saying he was you and was selling his picks and he said that you knew that randizzle guy or something.....
     
    bibendi23
    bibendi23
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2007
    Posts: 16886
    Posted: Jan. 29, 2009 - 12:27 PM ET #8

    Quote Originally Posted by BigFrank420:

    Ya I got one of those emails to bendi some guy saying he was you and was selling his picks and he said that you knew that randizzle guy or something.....


    Apparently I'm the only one who didnt get this email


    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by BigFrank420:

    Ya I got one of those emails to bendi some guy saying he was you and was selling his picks and he said that you knew that randizzle guy or something.....


    Apparently I'm the only one who didnt get this email


     
    1bajalife
    1bajalife
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 8177
    Posted: Jan. 29, 2009 - 12:27 PM ET #9

    Bibendi I found the email, how should I forward it to you?
    Reply
    Bibendi I found the email, how should I forward it to you?
     
    Pimpdaddy55
    Pimpdaddy55
    Covers Rehab
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2008
    Posts: 6697
    Posted: Jan. 29, 2009 - 12:29 PM ET #10

    Think the play I am going is a teaser on the Steelers and the Over.  Every teaser this post season on an over has hit for me so can't stop now.  GL
    Reply
    Think the play I am going is a teaser on the Steelers and the Over.  Every teaser this post season on an over has hit for me so can't stop now.  GL
     
    nc1capper
    nc1capper
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2007
    Posts: 16348
    Posted: Jan. 29, 2009 - 12:31 PM ET #11

    wish you cats were on the Cards with me -- Zona to cover,,OVEr to cash--hollo--nice to see ya again bib-
    Reply
    wish you cats were on the Cards with me -- Zona to cover,,OVEr to cash--hollo--nice to see ya again bib-
     
    BigFrank420
    BigFrank420
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2007
    Posts: 19899
    Posted: Jan. 29, 2009 - 12:32 PM ET #12

    I think I still have the email if you want me to send it to you let me know.....
    Reply
    I think I still have the email if you want me to send it to you let me know.....
     
    1bajalife
    1bajalife
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 8177
    Posted: Jan. 29, 2009 - 12:37 PM ET #13

    Bibendi I just forwarded the email to you, Let me know you got it.
    Reply
    Bibendi I just forwarded the email to you, Let me know you got it.
     
    kaponofor3
    kaponofor3
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 35430
    Posted: Jan. 29, 2009 - 12:39 PM ET #14

    I bet its either the Service Report douchebag or baccaratonly.

    Those guys are fools
    Reply
    I bet its either the Service Report douchebag or baccaratonly.

    Those guys are fools
     
    kaponofor3
    kaponofor3
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 35430
    Posted: Jan. 29, 2009 - 12:40 PM ET #15

    Post the e-mail in this thread so we can all see it and be on notice.
    Reply
    Post the e-mail in this thread so we can all see it and be on notice.
     
    1bajalife
    1bajalife
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 8177
    Posted: Jan. 29, 2009 - 12:44 PM ET #16

    Can I post it and not get kicked off because it is a solicitation for plays and money. If the MODS will allow it I will post the email.
    Reply
    Can I post it and not get kicked off because it is a solicitation for plays and money. If the MODS will allow it I will post the email.
     
    BigFrank420
    BigFrank420
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2007
    Posts: 19899
    Posted: Jan. 29, 2009 - 12:45 PM ET #17

    Quote Originally Posted by 1bajalife:

    Can I post it and not get kicked off because it is a solicitation for plays and money. If the MODS will allow it I will post the email.

    No I don't think the mods would allow it to be posted......
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by 1bajalife:

    Can I post it and not get kicked off because it is a solicitation for plays and money. If the MODS will allow it I will post the email.

    No I don't think the mods would allow it to be posted......
     
    bibendi23
    bibendi23
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2007
    Posts: 16886
    Posted: Jan. 29, 2009 - 12:46 PM ET #18

    Thanks guys. I put my email in my playbook, should be the most recent post
    Reply
    Thanks guys. I put my email in my playbook, should be the most recent post
     
    1bajalife
    1bajalife
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 8177
    Posted: Jan. 29, 2009 - 12:46 PM ET #19

    yeh I will wait to see if a MOD will give a thumbs up or not
    Reply
    yeh I will wait to see if a MOD will give a thumbs up or not
     
    1bajalife
    1bajalife
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 8177
    Posted: Jan. 29, 2009 - 12:49 PM ET #20

    Bibendi I sent it to that email
    Reply
    Bibendi I sent it to that email
     
    kaponofor3
    kaponofor3
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 35430
    Posted: Jan. 29, 2009 - 12:50 PM ET #21

    I can't believe Scammers are picking off Covers guys' reputations. Sickening.
    Reply
    I can't believe Scammers are picking off Covers guys' reputations. Sickening.
     
    bibendi23
    bibendi23
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2007
    Posts: 16886
    Posted: Jan. 29, 2009 - 12:51 PM ET #22




    from: Bibendi Picks



    That is some good stuff
    Reply



    from: Bibendi Picks



    That is some good stuff
     
    bibendi23
    bibendi23
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2007
    Posts: 16886
    Posted: Jan. 29, 2009 - 12:52 PM ET #23

    He actually created an email for me too. Damn thats stalkerish



    Guess bibendi23@gmail.com is taken
    Reply
    He actually created an email for me too. Damn thats stalkerish



    Guess bibendi23@gmail.com is taken
     
    1bajalife
    1bajalife
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 8177
    Posted: Jan. 29, 2009 - 12:52 PM ET #24

    He knows now what a fu*king idiot he is now
    Reply
    He knows now what a fu*king idiot he is now
     
     
    BigFrank420
    BigFrank420
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2007
    Posts: 19899
    Posted: Jan. 29, 2009 - 12:52 PM ET #25

    Quote Originally Posted by kaponofor3:

    I can't believe Scammers are picking off Covers guys' reputations. Sickening.

    The sad thing is that there are actually people that fall for the scam an pay for the picks don't know why but they do....
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by kaponofor3:

    I can't believe Scammers are picking off Covers guys' reputations. Sickening.

    The sad thing is that there are actually people that fall for the scam an pay for the picks don't know why but they do....
    All Forums | Other Pro Football
    12 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,142
    • Thursday 10/01/2026 746
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,974
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 103,179
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 11,485
    • Happening just recently . . . 36,840
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,758
    • PART DEUX 127
    • Trump lies so much. 22,914
    • ***Macwesties * Thur. Oct. 01, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL * TNF * Football Play*** 3,819

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.