Posted:
#51
This is a joke!
Fucken fixed.
under 118 is fucked.
Fucken fixed.
under 118 is fucked.
I agree, is was such a joke, we were sweating it so so badly. but we won
![]()
I agree, is was such a joke, we were sweating it so so badly. but we won
![]()
Glad u won. I had SD 2day. Only MLB bet, only other things I contimplated were Mets, big W and same for Colorado.
Good day all around, except for the fact that I got burned on the 2nd half Philly line b/c of the bs last min lol.
Glad u won. I had SD 2day. Only MLB bet, only other things I contimplated were Mets, big W and same for Colorado.
Good day all around, except for the fact that I got burned on the 2nd half Philly line b/c of the bs last min lol.
