Like Philly to score first, then pull away on a pick 6 when SJ is pressin to score. Also hate to say it but I kinda like the over, can't believe the game under is gonna get busted.
Like Philly to score first, then pull away on a pick 6 when SJ is pressin to score. Also hate to say it but I kinda like the over, can't believe the game under is gonna get busted.
Well, 2nd half started great, people were actually playing D -- then the San Jose CB's decided, hey let's go back asleep as Jackson runs deep, wide open, yet again. Fuckin morons cant cover the guy they no they r throwin too -- no wonder they cant play higher level ball.
Well, 2nd half started great, people were actually playing D -- then the San Jose CB's decided, hey let's go back asleep as Jackson runs deep, wide open, yet again. Fuckin morons cant cover the guy they no they r throwin too -- no wonder they cant play higher level ball.
so 37 more points only can be allowed for the under 117,5. I think they will run like hell in the 4th qtr, specially SJ, if Philly can stop them, then I think this will go under. So far Philly has kept SJ to low # of points.
so 37 more points only can be allowed for the under 117,5. I think they will run like hell in the 4th qtr, specially SJ, if Philly can stop them, then I think this will go under. So far Philly has kept SJ to low # of points.
Great read on D on the bubble screen, I was very impressed by SJ D, first time all day. 3rd n 7, hold em to a FG! Course not, Jackson, doing his thing, wide open as usual. C'Mon, get a sack or sumthing, keep this clock ticking b4 Jackson scores a TD. Hey... SACK! Philly really needs to milk the clock and not score within the next 2 plays. Hold on 3rd, make Philly kick a FG. CRAZIEST FG ATTEMPT OF ALL-TIME!
Great read on D on the bubble screen, I was very impressed by SJ D, first time all day. 3rd n 7, hold em to a FG! Course not, Jackson, doing his thing, wide open as usual. C'Mon, get a sack or sumthing, keep this clock ticking b4 Jackson scores a TD. Hey... SACK! Philly really needs to milk the clock and not score within the next 2 plays. Hold on 3rd, make Philly kick a FG. CRAZIEST FG ATTEMPT OF ALL-TIME!
this is just brutal stuff!!!!!!!!!!! One of the clearest fumbles i have ever scene and the guy is standing there pointing at the turf like the guy stole his phucking wallet!
this is just brutal stuff!!!!!!!!!!! One of the clearest fumbles i have ever scene and the guy is standing there pointing at the turf like the guy stole his phucking wallet!