AAF Week 3 - General and Live Games Discussion
A pretty good read on these two games from Rotoworld. This guy really seems to know his stuff:
https://www.rotoworld.com/article/matchups/silvas-week-3-aaf-matchups
He's predicting Birmingham 23, Atlanta 10
As well as San Antonio 20, San Diego 17
I'm still sticking to my San Antonio +2.5 and both Unders, I got them at 38.5 Birm/ATL and 43.5 SA/SD.
I can't justify betting on ATL, they are the worst team in the league. ATL is not a great sports attendance town, so I'd expect a weak crowd. That said Birmingham looked really bad last week at home vs Salt Lake, so I can't justify betting on them either.
A pretty good read on these two games from Rotoworld. This guy really seems to know his stuff:
https://www.rotoworld.com/article/matchups/silvas-week-3-aaf-matchups
He's predicting Birmingham 23, Atlanta 10
As well as San Antonio 20, San Diego 17
I'm still sticking to my San Antonio +2.5 and both Unders, I got them at 38.5 Birm/ATL and 43.5 SA/SD.
I can't justify betting on ATL, they are the worst team in the league. ATL is not a great sports attendance town, so I'd expect a weak crowd. That said Birmingham looked really bad last week at home vs Salt Lake, so I can't justify betting on them either.
It will be clear and about 60 degrees in ATL, but there is a wind advisory of about 18 MPH winds.
Georgia State stadium is a low profile outdoor 24,000 seat stadium, so I'd expect the winds to go right thru there.
Neither team has much of a vertical passing game, but these winds will make long balls even more difficult to complete.
Considering Trent Richardson low yards per carry average and Luis Perez's tendency to take checkdowns early and ATL's total ineptitude on offense, I expect this game to be a real clock grinder.
I could easily see this going Birmingham 17-20 points, Atlanta 9-12 points.
It will be clear and about 60 degrees in ATL, but there is a wind advisory of about 18 MPH winds.
Georgia State stadium is a low profile outdoor 24,000 seat stadium, so I'd expect the winds to go right thru there.
Neither team has much of a vertical passing game, but these winds will make long balls even more difficult to complete.
Considering Trent Richardson low yards per carry average and Luis Perez's tendency to take checkdowns early and ATL's total ineptitude on offense, I expect this game to be a real clock grinder.
I could easily see this going Birmingham 17-20 points, Atlanta 9-12 points.
A pretty good read on these two games from Rotoworld. This guy really seems to know his stuff:
https://www.rotoworld.com/article/matchups/silvas-week-3-aaf-matchups
He's predicting Birmingham 23, Atlanta 10
As well as San Antonio 20, San Diego 17
I'm still sticking to my San Antonio +2.5 and both Unders, I got them at 38.5 Birm/ATL and 43.5 SA/SD.
I can't justify betting on ATL, they are the worst team in the league. ATL is not a great sports attendance town, so I'd expect a weak crowd. That said Birmingham looked really bad last week at home vs Salt Lake, so I can't justify betting on them either.
A pretty good read on these two games from Rotoworld. This guy really seems to know his stuff:
https://www.rotoworld.com/article/matchups/silvas-week-3-aaf-matchups
He's predicting Birmingham 23, Atlanta 10
As well as San Antonio 20, San Diego 17
I'm still sticking to my San Antonio +2.5 and both Unders, I got them at 38.5 Birm/ATL and 43.5 SA/SD.
I can't justify betting on ATL, they are the worst team in the league. ATL is not a great sports attendance town, so I'd expect a weak crowd. That said Birmingham looked really bad last week at home vs Salt Lake, so I can't justify betting on them either.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,126
- Thursday 10/01/2026 744
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,972
- NFL LOCKED IN! 103,174
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 11,415
- Happening just recently . . . 36,840
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,748
- Trump lies so much. 22,914
- ***Macwesties * Thur. Oct. 01, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL * TNF * Football Play*** 3,760
- PART DEUX 125
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
