AAF Week 3 - General and Live Games Discussion
Lines are out now:Arizona -4.5/-5 (opened -3.5)Orlando -15 (opened -14)Birmingham -6.5/-7 (opened -6)San Diego -2/-2.5 (opened -1.5)NickleBet, good job with your opening numbers bud.
Posted in a new thread but I'll take all the unders. Unders are 6-2 through two weeks, I'd look for them to go 3-1 this week until the books adjust their numbers into the 35-42 range barring a Arizona vs Orlando matchup, or maybe Arizona at San Antonio (dome).
I'll also take Arizona -4.5 because of week 1 score and big disparity in QB play and continuity.
I'll take San Antonio +2.5 because I think they're the better team and I don't think San Diego has a verticle passing game like Orlando to exploit the San Antonio defense. Also San Antonio won by 9 week 1, not that much has changed.
Lines are out now:Arizona -4.5/-5 (opened -3.5)Orlando -15 (opened -14)Birmingham -6.5/-7 (opened -6)San Diego -2/-2.5 (opened -1.5)NickleBet, good job with your opening numbers bud.
Posted in a new thread but I'll take all the unders. Unders are 6-2 through two weeks, I'd look for them to go 3-1 this week until the books adjust their numbers into the 35-42 range barring a Arizona vs Orlando matchup, or maybe Arizona at San Antonio (dome).
I'll also take Arizona -4.5 because of week 1 score and big disparity in QB play and continuity.
I'll take San Antonio +2.5 because I think they're the better team and I don't think San Diego has a verticle passing game like Orlando to exploit the San Antonio defense. Also San Antonio won by 9 week 1, not that much has changed.
DANGGG ITttt...woulda took AZ and under...Ive had a skillsaw in 1 hand and a paint brush in thee other o late..
DANGGG ITttt...woulda took AZ and under...Ive had a skillsaw in 1 hand and a paint brush in thee other o late..
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,009
- Thursday 10/01/2026 736
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,965
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 11,172
- NFL LOCKED IN! 103,115
- PART DEUX 133
- Happening just recently . . . 36,840
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,650
- Trump lies so much. 22,913
- We have picked a terrible time to have the stupidest president ever 30,581
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
