didn't you also see the 2many men for arizona right before OT aswell?
----------
VAN - CLB
1-1
Nope only turned in on when it was already in OT... Was working tonight and flipping through games..But yeah always crazy ref calls in hockey or lack of
Quote Originally Posted by Olop:
sports entertainment
didn't you also see the 2many men for arizona right before OT aswell?
----------
VAN - CLB
1-1
Nope only turned in on when it was already in OT... Was working tonight and flipping through games..But yeah always crazy ref calls in hockey or lack of
Now could I possibly get 2 more goals in Vancouver for the Live 03.5 I Played- Just for a little "Db". There should have been 3 more goals in the 3rd alone, with 2 off metal, and a couple great saves by BOTH Goalies
Quote Originally Posted by LeRinkRat:
Pat Foley with Hawks WIN!!! Hawks WIN!!!
FAT PAYOFF for "Papa Ratte"
Now could I possibly get 2 more goals in Vancouver for the Live 03.5 I Played- Just for a little "Db". There should have been 3 more goals in the 3rd alone, with 2 off metal, and a couple great saves by BOTH Goalies
Also who saw that play in OT in ARI right before the game winning goal?? Should have been penalty 100% but was not called
ya even Bhawks broadcasters Pat Foley and Eddie Olczyk said the Bhawks "got away with one" (thank GOD)
I just got WAY LUCKY!!! also had the 5 that WON along with @ Canucks -140 in a six teamer @ the Westgate tonight $10 for $224.65. after the Bhawks win HEDGED with Bluejackets +420 $50 for $260 when down 0-1. NOW tied 1-1 and do NOT have to SWEAT it
Quote Originally Posted by Dsharpe99:
Also who saw that play in OT in ARI right before the game winning goal?? Should have been penalty 100% but was not called
ya even Bhawks broadcasters Pat Foley and Eddie Olczyk said the Bhawks "got away with one" (thank GOD)
I just got WAY LUCKY!!! also had the 5 that WON along with @ Canucks -140 in a six teamer @ the Westgate tonight $10 for $224.65. after the Bhawks win HEDGED with Bluejackets +420 $50 for $260 when down 0-1. NOW tied 1-1 and do NOT have to SWEAT it