Come on, give me a little credit, I am not going to be stupid 4 times in a row ![]()
Tampa ML
Tampa PL
Game over 6
If the SunnyCats can steal one in the badlands of Hillsborough County...they'll come back east with a chance to put some pressure on the 2-timers. Makes for a good story line. Whadda'ya think commish? Who we gonna get to roll Vasy?
That's all I got. Hell if I know the final score. Fore!!!!!!!! (My best imitation of Jon Rahm off the tee).
![]()
BOL Doc ![]()
If the SunnyCats can steal one in the badlands of Hillsborough County...they'll come back east with a chance to put some pressure on the 2-timers. Makes for a good story line. Whadda'ya think commish? Who we gonna get to roll Vasy?
That's all I got. Hell if I know the final score. Fore!!!!!!!! (My best imitation of Jon Rahm off the tee).
![]()
BOL Doc ![]()
So WHY? WHY? Is a team that is 3-0, two time defending champ, controlled this series, and Cats out at the Kitty Club's and the line is ONLY -128? Damn this smells so freaking bad. My head is getting in the way of logic.
So WHY? WHY? Is a team that is 3-0, two time defending champ, controlled this series, and Cats out at the Kitty Club's and the line is ONLY -128? Damn this smells so freaking bad. My head is getting in the way of logic.
Probably the biggest mistake I've made over the years in sports betting is "overthinking" the line. Something you just gotta put it out of your head, make your gut pick. If you're going back and forth, don't bet, you don't have to bet on every game, big lesson for me.
Probably the biggest mistake I've made over the years in sports betting is "overthinking" the line. Something you just gotta put it out of your head, make your gut pick. If you're going back and forth, don't bet, you don't have to bet on every game, big lesson for me.
Looking at under 1 1/2 1st period between Bolts and Panthers. These teams are 2 -1 to the under 1 1/2 1st period in this series and 4-1 under 1st p in their last 5 playoff games
Looking at under 1 1/2 1st period between Bolts and Panthers. These teams are 2 -1 to the under 1 1/2 1st period in this series and 4-1 under 1st p in their last 5 playoff games
@tboon
I think it's ballz to the wallz tonight. Florida will throw everything to the net the whole game. Not a single under I like but who the hell am I.
@tboon
I think it's ballz to the wallz tonight. Florida will throw everything to the net the whole game. Not a single under I like but who the hell am I.
@GASportsDoc
Ya, I hear ya. That's why I don't like the full game under as I believe it gets a bit more desperate as the game goes on plus the possible empty-net goals. The Panthers haven't shown us to this point that they can come out in that desperation mode yet in this series. And Vas has been a brick wall....
Still pondering...
@GASportsDoc
Ya, I hear ya. That's why I don't like the full game under as I believe it gets a bit more desperate as the game goes on plus the possible empty-net goals. The Panthers haven't shown us to this point that they can come out in that desperation mode yet in this series. And Vas has been a brick wall....
Still pondering...
@HockeyNight11
Don't have the exact stat but think I just heard on NHL network that they are freaking STRONG...but, always a but...it is a b2b.
@HockeyNight11
Don't have the exact stat but think I just heard on NHL network that they are freaking STRONG...but, always a but...it is a b2b.
