Welcome back all. I am taking FLA all day against Hurricanes here. FLA is a bad matchup for the Canes size and style, Cats are 3-3 in Raleigh last 3 Regular season games, and that goes to 7-4 including playoffs. FLA gonna have chip on shoulder after missing playoffs due to mostly injuries. Adding Brady to their top 6 was brilliant and Sacha is back as well. Markstrom slight downgrade to Bob, but not enough to matter, and its still better than what Rod the Bod can roll out there.
Lenovo Center will be rocking for sure, but the bigger badder team will come out on top. (I hope!)
+112 1 full unit
People who can afford to gamble don't need money, and those who need money can't afford to
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Welcome back all. I am taking FLA all day against Hurricanes here. FLA is a bad matchup for the Canes size and style, Cats are 3-3 in Raleigh last 3 Regular season games, and that goes to 7-4 including playoffs. FLA gonna have chip on shoulder after missing playoffs due to mostly injuries. Adding Brady to their top 6 was brilliant and Sacha is back as well. Markstrom slight downgrade to Bob, but not enough to matter, and its still better than what Rod the Bod can roll out there.
Lenovo Center will be rocking for sure, but the bigger badder team will come out on top. (I hope!)