So it begins... The Gambling Gods have found me - I must lay low and hope they seek other prey...
Seriously, how in the hell does Montreal come out and look like a bunch of scared little c#nts. Coach should be fired for a showing like that. No fire, no physicality, just this... bunch of... p@ssies... There are Scouts in those seats with Contracts in their pockets!!!
Leaning Overs tonight, and likely Big Pastrami... Gotts to go make the donuts...
People who can afford to gamble don't need money, and those who need money can't afford to
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
2-5 last night -0.32 units
28-14-1 +8.67 units season
So it begins... The Gambling Gods have found me - I must lay low and hope they seek other prey...
Seriously, how in the hell does Montreal come out and look like a bunch of scared little c#nts. Coach should be fired for a showing like that. No fire, no physicality, just this... bunch of... p@ssies... There are Scouts in those seats with Contracts in their pockets!!!
Leaning Overs tonight, and likely Big Pastrami... Gotts to go make the donuts...
Yeah had a shit night myself. Ended up losing my parlay but thats because my dumb ass added Argentina 1st half ML to my over 1.5 tt parlay with Habs and Sens then I made the fatal mistake of expecting Florida to score more than 2 that team just cant score goals.
Upwards on onwards I like todays short card
Avs/Jets and Oil/Ducks easy overs there. Not sure how I am playing them yet.
Also lean to Caps/Pennies over as well but not as confident
Yeah had a shit night myself. Ended up losing my parlay but thats because my dumb ass added Argentina 1st half ML to my over 1.5 tt parlay with Habs and Sens then I made the fatal mistake of expecting Florida to score more than 2 that team just cant score goals.
Upwards on onwards I like todays short card
Avs/Jets and Oil/Ducks easy overs there. Not sure how I am playing them yet.
Also lean to Caps/Pennies over as well but not as confident