and I'm trying to give her a chance. It's a big no go. Ruins the experience and taking a man's job doing the color no less..which should be an ex-player.
F U ESPN you captured, woke mess
and I'm trying to give her a chance. It's a big no go. Ruins the experience and taking a man's job doing the color no less..which should be an ex-player.
F U ESPN you captured, woke mess
and I'm trying to give her a chance. It's a big no go. Ruins the experience and taking a man's job doing the color no less..which should be an ex-player.
F U ESPN you captured, woke mess
It's not even about "taking a job from a man" lol for me.....she's just a flat out amateur at the job.
I watched a game earlier this year she did and she was downright horrible. She couldn't follow the action at all and was constantly getting names wrong and Hockey is a really hard game to commentate since you don't always know which player has the puck or who it's being passed to....but this woman was really bad at it.
I don't mind a woman announcing a game if she's a pro and her voice isn't annoying. I'm a Sixers fan and they have a female announcer, Kate Scott...who i admit is a pro at calling the action, but god damn is her voice irritating and she's even more annoying when the Sixers actually do something positive in a critical moment. Fans complained about her and of course she took to social media to call them every kind of "-ist" and "-ism" she could think of.
But i watch the UFC and they have Laura Sanko sometimes and she does a fine job....also nice to look at it
It's not even about "taking a job from a man" lol for me.....she's just a flat out amateur at the job.
I watched a game earlier this year she did and she was downright horrible. She couldn't follow the action at all and was constantly getting names wrong and Hockey is a really hard game to commentate since you don't always know which player has the puck or who it's being passed to....but this woman was really bad at it.
I don't mind a woman announcing a game if she's a pro and her voice isn't annoying. I'm a Sixers fan and they have a female announcer, Kate Scott...who i admit is a pro at calling the action, but god damn is her voice irritating and she's even more annoying when the Sixers actually do something positive in a critical moment. Fans complained about her and of course she took to social media to call them every kind of "-ist" and "-ism" she could think of.
But i watch the UFC and they have Laura Sanko sometimes and she does a fine job....also nice to look at it
