I am going to fully implement my "double or triple down on losses" strategy. It has been successful. I will list some extra games for anyone who's interested in trying it on other franchises.
Essentially I find a game with even-ish odds. Anywhere from 1.60 to 3.00 but exceptions are made
Also the crazier the odds the less consistent this will work. Find at least one game with your "go-to" team and with good odds, then check their next 3 games.
Make sure there isn't an easy teams in the next 1 or 2 games. Yes I understand that's arbitrary but that's where intuition comes in. You almost want the first one or two to lose so you get a bigger payout on the third or fourth.
If you know NHL and you know roulette then you can see exactly what I'm doing here. Nothing super fancy but also pretty low risk.
Lastly I'd like to state that my "units" are akin to big blinds in poker rather than traditional sports betting units. So eventually I could have 29 units on a single line.
5-6-0 (-0.55u)
NYR ML 1.67 (vFLA)
STARTING WAGER 1.5 UNITS
_ANAOCT26
_WSHOCT29
NJD ML 1.60 (@DET)
STARTING WAGER 1.5 UNITS
_NYIOCT25
_VANOCT30
BOS ML 2.00 (vDAL)
STARTING WAGER 1 UNIT
_TOROCT26
_PHIOCT29
_CAROCT31
SEA 2.10 (vJET)
STARTING WAGER 1 UNIT
_CAROCT26
_MTLOCT29
_TOROCT31
STL ML 2.95 (@TOR)
STARTING WAGER 1 UNIT
_MTLOCT26
_OTTOCT29
_PHIOCT31
COL@UHC OVER 5.5 @1.61 - 2 UNITS
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
I am going to fully implement my "double or triple down on losses" strategy. It has been successful. I will list some extra games for anyone who's interested in trying it on other franchises.
Essentially I find a game with even-ish odds. Anywhere from 1.60 to 3.00 but exceptions are made
Also the crazier the odds the less consistent this will work. Find at least one game with your "go-to" team and with good odds, then check their next 3 games.
Make sure there isn't an easy teams in the next 1 or 2 games. Yes I understand that's arbitrary but that's where intuition comes in. You almost want the first one or two to lose so you get a bigger payout on the third or fourth.
If you know NHL and you know roulette then you can see exactly what I'm doing here. Nothing super fancy but also pretty low risk.
Lastly I'd like to state that my "units" are akin to big blinds in poker rather than traditional sports betting units. So eventually I could have 29 units on a single line.