How Big Of a Favorite Will Hawks/Kings Be Over Rangers?
The casual fan is getting interested in hockey because this western conference final is some of the best hockey we've seen in a while.
I know thinking that the Rangers are going to make more people interested in hockey that already are interested is nonsense.The interest is already there from what the Hawks,LA and Boston . have done the last 4 years.The Hawks have a lot to do with having more fans watching hockey.
The casual fan is getting interested in hockey because this western conference final is some of the best hockey we've seen in a while.
I know thinking that the Rangers are going to make more people interested in hockey that already are interested is nonsense.The interest is already there from what the Hawks,LA and Boston . have done the last 4 years.The Hawks have a lot to do with having more fans watching hockey.
Anything can happen, but i can't see the Rangers beating either the Hawks or the Kings. I'll lay -150. If it's more than that, i will play game by game...
I would have to agree.
Anything can happen, but i can't see the Rangers beating either the Hawks or the Kings. I'll lay -150. If it's more than that, i will play game by game...
I would have to agree.
Ditto what hookem said .....Montreal/ rangers was BORING . I will jump on that -150 all day ! Can't wait for tonight's game, pouring a nice Avery white rascal and pan cooking a New York strip
pitt/rags was no rollercoster ride either
Ditto what hookem said .....Montreal/ rangers was BORING . I will jump on that -150 all day ! Can't wait for tonight's game, pouring a nice Avery white rascal and pan cooking a New York strip
pitt/rags was no rollercoster ride either
pitt/rags was no rollercoster ride either
Ya BUT even though most of the games were low scoring the series comeback down 1-3 by the Rangers made it way interesting. Rangers and either the Blackhawks OR Kings should get record viewing for NBC Sports
I would say the "who ever western team" -150, Rangers +130 is probably about correct with the western team starting out @ home 1st two game and having "home ice" throughout
pitt/rags was no rollercoster ride either
Ya BUT even though most of the games were low scoring the series comeback down 1-3 by the Rangers made it way interesting. Rangers and either the Blackhawks OR Kings should get record viewing for NBC Sports
I would say the "who ever western team" -150, Rangers +130 is probably about correct with the western team starting out @ home 1st two game and having "home ice" throughout
The ratings for the Eastern Conference Final were down almost 50% from last year now part of this is caused by a Canadien team being in there while in the West with the same matchup again they are up another 12%.Now of course locally all the ratings are up in New York.
Sorry folks its the Hawks that are bringing the people in.
The ratings for the Eastern Conference Final were down almost 50% from last year now part of this is caused by a Canadien team being in there while in the West with the same matchup again they are up another 12%.Now of course locally all the ratings are up in New York.
Sorry folks its the Hawks that are bringing the people in.
The Hawks I believe broke all the records last year for ratings.
yea i'm sure the bruins had nothing to do with it.
The Hawks I believe broke all the records last year for ratings.
yea i'm sure the bruins had nothing to do with it.
yea i'm sure the bruins had nothing to do with it.
Yes of course the Bruins had something to do with it but if you go back when the big increase really starts its 2010 and the would have to give the Flyers some credit also.
yea i'm sure the bruins had nothing to do with it.
Yes of course the Bruins had something to do with it but if you go back when the big increase really starts its 2010 and the would have to give the Flyers some credit also.
Lol Im sure the hawks had everything to do with the ratings being as high as they were in the eastern conference finals... Goodness
Sorry talking about 2 things at the same time.the Eastern conference finals being down 50% from last year and then the Stanley Cup rating from 2010 and 2013.
Lol Im sure the hawks had everything to do with the ratings being as high as they were in the eastern conference finals... Goodness
Sorry talking about 2 things at the same time.the Eastern conference finals being down 50% from last year and then the Stanley Cup rating from 2010 and 2013.
Going by pinnacle, I would guesstimate Chicago would be around +180 and LA around +150.
You mean -180 and -150 correct?I will take +180 for a a lot.
Going by pinnacle, I would guesstimate Chicago would be around +180 and LA around +150.
You mean -180 and -150 correct?I will take +180 for a a lot.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,250
- Thursday 10/01/2026 754
- PART DEUX 208
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,995
- Steelers vs Browns in-game live TNF 2,106
- Cleveland Bettors 2,580
- NFL LOCKED IN! 103,202
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 12,122
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,981
- Happening just recently . . . 36,844
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
