To many people underestimate LA. If people were to actually look at their stats the majority of the games they lost was by 1 goal. Quick is a monster. If you actually break down LA's offense and ignore their regular season scoring, they have some really strong lines.
I am not a big fan of Luongo, enough said about him.
To many people underestimate LA. If people were to actually look at their stats the majority of the games they lost was by 1 goal. Quick is a monster. If you actually break down LA's offense and ignore their regular season scoring, they have some really strong lines.
I am not a big fan of Luongo, enough said about him.
Not sure why there is so much love for STL. I guess I just have to much faith in the sharks and this matchup. Only bet I am taking today is the sharks.
BOL
Not sure why there is so much love for STL. I guess I just have to much faith in the sharks and this matchup. Only bet I am taking today is the sharks.